It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video for ATS to Consider - Archive this one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Put yourself into two camps. Either you are one of the ones behind the deception, perpetuating division and untruth for some perceived gain, or you are one of the good guys trying to figure it all out. Either you are one of the ones working from the energy of hatred or you are one of the ones working from compassion and love for others. I would venture a guess that the vast majority of readers on ATS are of the latter category. Before you watch the video, realize it is from a Christian perspective. Who, besides a Christian, will have more of a benevolent attitude toward the unity of mankind? Many will answer this with hatred and bias against the Christian viewpoint. Know them by their fruit. Many, even non-Christians, will answer on the side of benevolence and love. Either way, this video is eye opening.

As for the video, it's AMAZING! This guy has his eyes open. Consider what he is saying. And no, I will not outline this video for you. Either watch it or don't. It's your choice. I can, however, tell you that what you view will astonish you in both quality and quantity. Perfect for ATS. Why? It is entangled with all the topics on this website.

edit on 2-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Interesting take on the matter, There are some videos by Tom Horn on similar topics.

I find this view of eschatology to be intriguing, an modern take on concepts held in mythology and in the bible, enlightening when you throw things like the Non canonical books like Enoch and Jasher into the mix as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I consider myself what they say a backslidden christian. I walked that walk from oct.5th 2005 till 2011 ish. I fell back into my old ways somehow or another, dont exactlty remember how it transpired, but it did. I just wanted to say that this is a phenomenal show. It was life changing for me. I know the scriptures he mentions but didnt know how to decipher it or bring it together. If you know your scripture you will totally see the dots connecting. WOW!
Thanks OP, i needed this. I feel indebted to you.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It hit me the same way. He is very open minded, as many of us are, the a broad range of ancient sources. This is the story most refuse to believe from the pages of scripture. As he says, this may very well be the coming deception that the sleeping masses will view incorrectly.

Originally posted by benrl

Interesting take on the matter, There are some videos by Tom Horn on similar topics.

I find this view of eschatology to be intriguing, an modern take on concepts held in mythology and in the bible, enlightening when you throw things like the Non canonical books like Enoch and Jasher into the mix as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthart
I consider myself what they say a backslidden christian. I walked that walk from oct.5th 2005 till 2011 ish. I fell back into my old ways somehow or another, dont exactlty remember how it transpired, but it did. I just wanted to say that this is a phenomenal show. It was life changing for me. I know the scriptures he mentions but didnt know how to decipher it or bring it together. If you know your scripture you will totally see the dots connecting. WOW!
Thanks OP, i needed this. I feel indebted to you.

Good to hear it. You might want to check out some of my other threads as well. I cover many of these topics from a different perspective.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have been shown who the antichrist is. He has already been raised from a mortal head wound. I have a lot of answers that i am just now coming to terms with. It is with great inner struggle that i speak of these things now but the time is very near that he will rise.
My biggest problem with disclosing what i know is that my words typed here will cause most of you to deny truth being presented because of who i am and my level of education. Over the coming days i will share more.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Rest assured i will...and thanks again!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Of course your christian,but may i ask what denomination you adhere to if any? What Bible version do you crack open each day,and which Ones to watch out for?
I will appreciate and respect your answers.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Of course your christian,but may i ask what denomination you adhere to if any? What Bible version do you crack open each day,and which Ones to watch out for?
I will appreciate and respect your answers.

Bible versions have never been important to me. The symbols and linguistics are where the true story resides. The translation is important at times, but I prefer New Kings James of NIV for the most part. Most of what I quote online is with the NIV from Bible Gateway. Where there is a problem with the clarity of the text, I travel to the Strongs or my Lexicon.

I am Baptist, but I would love to show the error of the Baptism theology. Mainly, most members of any denomination only scratch the surface of the Bible and fail to look deeply into what is being said. This is because Theology is a box we put God into. Instead, God is trying to bring us out of our box. Another common mistake that leads to dead letters and failed theology is the fact that symbols are like words. They have multiple levels of meaning from context. Most theologians tend to find one meaning and say, "That's it." They leave it at one meaning and create walls of paradox around their conclusions.

This also creates a problem when having a Bible study or simple conversation on Biblical topics. I live in the belt buckle of the Bible belt. I am surrounded by Christian universities and theologians. They have their box and hold it tightly. Dialogue is not possible. I keep an open mind and continually watch for God to show me the mystery. So far, all of my perceived paradoxes have fallen one at a time.

One thing that has not changed: Jesus is the only way to the Father. The biggest thing that has changed for me: We do not know God or the Son yet. I did a thread on this topic: Salvation with Fear and Trembling.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Im a free will Baptist and I like you keep a very open mind. I think that is what allowed my backsliding. I was being taught Biblical scripture, and yes i do believe it word for word, but there isnt a soul in my church that would sit and listen to my thoughts on what i just watched in that video.EVERYTHING made/makes sense to me now. I started thinking God had to be fake if i was trying to entertain some of the things in said video,because i HAD to take the Bible literally for what it said and not look further.
I so cant wait to sit down with a certain few people and get them to watch this. These guys have a "logical" Biblical answer for everything. Cant wait to have them break down Ezekiels wheel for me again after watching vid.
Look very forward to reading more of your passion, and getting to know you a bit more. Hope you will allow me the occasional question or two,as you seem to be annointed Brother!
Good night and take care!

edit on 2/2/2013 by earthart because: missed a word

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Im a free will Baptist and I like you keep a very open mind. I think that is what allowed my backsliding. I was being taught Biblical scripture, and yes i do believe it word for word, but there isnt a soul in my church that would sit and listen to my thoughts on what i just watched in that video.EVERYTHING made/makes sense to me now. I started thinking God had to be fake if i was trying to entertain some of the things in said video,because i HAD to take the Bible literally for what it said and not look further.
I so cant wait to sit down with a certain few people and get them to watch this. These guys have a "logical" Biblical answer for everything. Cant wait to have them break down Ezekiels wheel for me again after watching vid.
Look very forward to reading more of your passion, and getting to know you a bit more. Hope you will allow me the occasional question or two,as you seem to be annointed Brother!
Good night and take care!

Sure. Any time.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
I have been shown who the antichrist is. He has already been raised from a mortal head wound. I have a lot of answers that i am just now coming to terms with. It is with great inner struggle that i speak of these things now but the time is very near that he will rise.
My biggest problem with disclosing what i know is that my words typed here will cause most of you to deny truth being presented because of who i am and my level of education. Over the coming days i will share more.

So... post it anyway. If it's that groundbreaking, as long as you can post some evidence, or better yet proof, then there shouldn't be too much of a problem.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

That's the whole problem there is no evidence that can be spoken or shown by anyone but me. Every witness to this event has been visited by an evil presence from the other side and forced to silence.. It is gonna be a matter of faith. collinscable.net...
I am pretty sure this will be deleted.
Anyway i am named after the owner. My first memory is my mom and grandma dropping me off at his house. I was conceived to save his life because in 75 he took his first life. It was his childhood friend and he caught him with his wife and shot him. The friends family took them hostage with hopes that a child would come from it. A friend of his came to where he was being held and made a deal to get him a child.(that's me).

The woman started stuffing her clothes to make herself look pregnant and once they family was convinced that a child would come from this they released them. I believe i spent my first couple years with them. I don't know how i ended up back with my real mom for a while but i think i was raped. Anyhow were back to me being droped off when i was 4 or 5. I remember it was my choice to stay.

Now here is the crazy part. One night i was thrown into a fire and was killed and as i was passing i remember hearing the gun shot and seeing him fall beside the fire. The next thing i remember is being brought back to life by a black man named Moses Harris. He explained that he was given the power to ring me back but in order to do so he had to heal both of us.

The only proof to this would be the blood trail this man has made through his life. Back in the late eighties a woman named diann bailey was murdered by her son she was my step aunt and lived next door. I have come to realize that he was the head of their cult. A few years ago that company lost their secretary and her family. It was written off as family violence but it is clear to me now that they were silenced.

This man has molested his entire family except for me because he was ordered to do no harm to me but that does not mean he did not get other people to try to get rid of me. I was saved from drowning in a river and i remember him giving me a goodbye wave as i floated down the river when i was 6. When i was 13 he hired someone to inject me with blood from an aids patient. I tested positive in 1990 and in 1993 i tested negative. Since the records have been removed from the micro film at the hosp.
Save this post

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

That's the whole problem there is no evidence that can be spoken or shown by anyone but me. Every witness to this event has been visited by an evil presence from the other side and forced to silence.. It is gonna be a matter of faith. collinscable.net...
I am pretty sure this will be deleted.
Anyway i am named after the owner. My first memory is my mom and grandma dropping me off at his house. I was conceived to save his life because in 75 he took his first life. It was his childhood friend and he caught him with his wife and shot him. The friends family took them hostage with hopes that a child would come from it. A friend of his came to where he was being held and made a deal to get him a child.(that's me).

The woman started stuffing her clothes to make herself look pregnant and once they family was convinced that a child would come from this they released them. I believe i spent my first couple years with them. I don't know how i ended up back with my real mom for a while but i think i was raped. Anyhow were back to me being droped off when i was 4 or 5. I remember it was my choice to stay.

Now here is the crazy part. One night i was thrown into a fire and was killed and as i was passing i remember hearing the gun shot and seeing him fall beside the fire. The next thing i remember is being brought back to life by a black man named Moses Harris. He explained that he was given the power to ring me back but in order to do so he had to heal both of us.

The only proof to this would be the blood trail this man has made through his life. Back in the late eighties a woman named diann bailey was murdered by her son she was my step aunt and lived next door. I have come to realize that he was the head of their cult. A few years ago that company lost their secretary and her family. It was written off as family violence but it is clear to me now that they were silenced.

This man has molested his entire family except for me because he was ordered to do no harm to me but that does not mean he did not get other people to try to get rid of me. I was saved from drowning in a river and i remember him giving me a goodbye wave as i floated down the river when i was 6. When i was 13 he hired someone to inject me with blood from an aids patient. I tested positive in 1990 and in 1993 i tested negative. Since the records have been removed from the micro film at the hosp.
Save this post

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It's a shame that this thread only has 7 flags. I started watching this video last night and finished it this morning. Great video! It is certainly a different way of looking at end times prophecy. If you like this video, you should also take the time to read "Unleashing the Beast" by Perry Stone. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to share this video... I really enjoyed it and found it fascinating. I always enjoy your threads... it was you that sparked my interest in the Book of Enoch and Jasher, and I have searched for more info on the subject ever since. Keep up the good work and the interesting threads.
edit on 3-2-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Phenominal. I enjoyed the ideas and links between cultures and religions that were presented in this video. I will be researching more. Thanks for the thread OP!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I don't normally take the time to watch these long clips people put on ATS, but i'm glad i watched this one. I have always been a biblical literalist, I don't think much of what is written is a metaphor in the bible, I take it as word for word what has happened or what will happen. I find this to be a refreshing and plausible debate to the ancient aliens theory.

if you have anymore clips by this individual or any books you could recommend I would greatly appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I made it to 37 minutes before my BS meter maxed out. Sorry. If you believe any part of this crap then there's nothing I can debate with you. Bye.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If you want a truly enlightened perspective on the New Testament, I recommend reading this.

The words of Jesus interpreted by a man who himself is in touch with the Christ Consciousness within us all.

top topics

join