It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumored Super Bowl Cancellation? Katrina Virus????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I don't now whether to believe this or not but I am leaning towards not. I found these 2 videos today, both by the same person, claming to have inside information that the Super Bowl Insurance Coverage has been denied and consequently the Super Bowl will be as well. Since it is to be played tomorrow I think it is a little late to be going through this unless it is nothing but a hoax. Here are the 2 videos in question:

Plus a new one

What say you?
edit on 2-2-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Some shirtless dude with what looks to be people getting drunk behind him. I'm not even going to start watching that video. Obvious B.S.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I can't find anything on it. likely hoax

link   
Wow that is kinda crazy, dude seems to have done well versed and professional about it. I wonder, although I highly doubt if this were true that we would be hearing it from this guy. Not sure, gonna keep an eye out. I don't even know who is playing the superbowl, and I just learned that it was tomorrow-lol!

link   
reply to post by Agarta

Considering that the Saints have been playing there ever since the Superdome was refurbished and it had to be insured in order for that to happen I'm calling BS on this fellow.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

The picture actually does not have anything to do with the vid.
It only takes about 2 minutes of your life, so why not give it a chance?

Though I do agree with you that it is most likely bs.
edit on 2-2-2013 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
OMG not the Stupor Bowl!

Oh well, I never got into watching a bunch of large men in tights and shoulder pads, bending over reaching up between each others legs and chasing pointy balls around. Seemed kinda gay to me......

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
OMG not the Stupor Bowl!

Oh well, I never got into watching a bunch of large men in tights and shoulder pads, bending over reaching up between each others legs and chasing pointy balls around. Seemed kinda gay to me......

The largest money-making event all year for the U.S.-that says a lot about our culture. What do we have like 3 or 4 kids each year in the robot conventions?
I didn't even know the Super Bowl was tomorrow until I read this thread. I want to see the commercials is all.
I thought it was strange I just went to the super market and noticed a bunch of large sub sandwiches with cheese on the top of the bread to look like the handgrip..

Hrrmm. Guess I have been working and studying in my free time to pay attention. Funny since this football season began I started writing a book on HTML, CSS, and jQuery, and I am almost finished. Funny how much a person can get accomplished in a short time-meanwhile half of America studied the players, their rankings, and the teams-I hope they get as much out of their 6-months of studying as I do with selling my book on Amazon!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The Superbowl would be a perfect venue with which to launch a pandemic. 10's of thousands of people, from all parts of the globe, sitting in a large petrie dish, drinking their $15 beers and $7 hotdogs, distracted by the 'gladiators' in the ring, while an inoculated someone/s wanders around spraying some virus. Then watch the results.

Granted, this is just speculation, but it is within the realm of possibilities. Probable, maybe not, but indeed possible.

S&F Op

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Yeah I'm kind of thinking it's a bit late for a cancellation. There's too much money invested in this event for them to even consider cancelling it. The cost of refunding those tickets would be insane!

reply to post by Mamatus

Originally posted by Mamatus
OMG not the Stupor Bowl!

Oooh look at the non-conformist. Calling football gay---that'll teach 'em! Go you.
edit on 3-2-2013 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join