It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order and Intuitions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well, I think we can all say that we are " attuning" to what is happening and it isnt rosey. Anyway, I have been having feelings that I have this mask on my head. So there may be a chemical explosion at some point either Syria or Israel. Not nice, Im also getting more "feelings" and want to share them with you'll if thats cool.

I thought a thread where we could share, hunches, intuitions, prophecies, psychic feelings, empathic impressions and so forth might be good.
edit on 2-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Well, I think we can all say that we are " attuning" to what is happening and it isnt rosey

It’s not been particularly “rosey” for only God knows how long, the world being a bit of a mess is nothing new, we don’t need to “Attune” to it, we are born into it.

Anyway, I have been having feelings that I have this mask on my head

really, they take the mask off

So there may be a chemical explosion at some point either Syria or Israel

what because of the mask or because you follow the news and based on that one can say that a chemical exposion in the region might happen within the next year?

Not nice, Im also getting more "feelings" and want to share them with you'll if thats cool.

Yeah I am getting feelings as well, like tired, hungry and like “where is this thread going?” all not very nice feelings.

I thought a thread where we could share, hunches, intuitions, prophecies, psychic feelings, empathic impressions and so forth might be good.

Well no prophecy on ATS has ever come true but there is an entire forum dedicated to prophecies so I really don’t see the point in your thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not only Prophecies, as Ive said psychic impressions and so forth.

No, I got the mask thing before the chemical threats were in the news.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Not only Prophecies, as Ive said psychic impressions and so forth.

Is there a difference?

Also people have known for years about Assad’s chemical weapons and the civil war has been going on for almost two years now so I don’t think your “mask” has anything to do with chemical weapons.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well yes psychic impressions can even be of what has happened in the past, they tend to be more current . Psychic predictions tend to be futuristic and prophecies are for sure about the future.

So ..

If your hungry - eat ,if your tired - rest!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
A New York guerilla war where those who participate in gun confiscation are put on “fair game” lists to be targeted and taken out....
Israel’s Plan for World War enters high gear...
More Fraud and Fakery....

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

I mean, is this your psychic impressions? lol.. Thats alot of info! Sounds like a hunch actually, I mean I feel what youve said may also happen. But psychically I dont see this.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The Nexus of Tyranny

top topics

join