It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel, Syria, secret deals going on says Turkeys FM.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just came across this. Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu has came out and asked why Assad didnt respond to Israels raid. He also said there is a secret agreement going on betwen Assad and Israel.
Come on Turkey, I dont think so. I believe that Assad cant respond because his militry has its hands full and some with the rebels. And also on the northern front with Turkey. If he had of thrown a stone back it would of been all over for his regime. Anyways heres the link.

www.haaretz.com...

This is a video also showing the destruction after the Israel raids in Syria. Sorry about the music.

www.youtube.com...

Peace all.
edit on 18/01/11 by aarys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Is not Assad on a russian warship and or relocated out of Syria? I thought that happened a wee or two ago

He may have already waived the white flag.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Rumours of his abdication may be greatly exaggerated......................

On the other hand, the enemy of my enemy makes for stranger bedfellws.....I can see Israel taking out a few rebels for Syria, Ever since Turkey took them out of the IDFF circuits of its jets.....
Turkey has a definate score to settle with Israel.....so Israel may be interested in getting its fingers into the Syrian troubles any way it can.....
Maybe there is something Syria can do for Israel?
It would be cool to see Israel take out the FSA from one side, while Assad rolls em up from the other now wuldnt that screw the whole political world ?
In return Maybe Assad stops wanting to get the Golan heights back any time soon??
If Turkey ends up intervening in Syria, that would put Turkish troops on the Golan frontier.....and Turkey would be loathe to go home im sure....
Somewhere here the fragile balance will get tipped in a way that other sides cannot allow to go......then the
melee will be every country for itself.....
Alliances wont count for much if one side sees a distinct advantage...Any side that is......

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I heard Assad was on a Russian ship in the med as well. Could be true. Probally the safest place to be for him. Where is his British wife at the moment anyway.
Now lets see the sides we know.
Syria, Iran and Hizballoh.
Israel, USA, Saudi Arabia .
And Turkey are playing Turkey with someone. They are part of Nato. And those Patriots are not there for nothing. But I do think they have major beef with Israel. Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, what is there end game in the Middle East.
edit on 18/01/11 by aarys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Got to love your spelling .

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Turkey should be the last country in the world to speak about secret agreements and retaliation.

They need to look at themselves, they could be the biggest cowards and sell outs

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Thanks for that. Thank god theres people out there like you to respond to the important stuff.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

The End Game in the Middle East is going to be whatever the U.S. decides it will be.

It is funny as well as a Fact that when issues such as what is going on between Israel and Palestine as well as what Syria will or will not do to hold on to power...BEFORE ANYONE makes a move...the Americans are consulted so as to see just what a Country can or cannot get away with.

As example...before Iraq invaded Kuwait...Hussien had a meeting with the U.S. Ambassador and DIRECTLY ASKED her what the U.S. position was and would be if a dispute were to break out between Iraq and Kuwait.

The U.S. Ambassador said...The U.S. would consider it an Internal Arab Matter.

THIS RESPONSE....was the reason that Iraq invaded Kuwait. If the Ambassador had been briefed to say...The U.S. would consider any dispute that became violent a matter that the U.S. would not tollerate....there would have been NO INVASION OF KUWAIT and thus no Gulf War.

Israel and the Palestinians both to a GREAT EXTENT will firt confer with the United States before starting any action or at the very least inform the U.S. This is because both sides get BILLIONS of Dollars in U.S. Aid and although some believe that Israel will act and defy the U.S....there are agreed Levels of Enguagement allowed for BOTH SIDES that have been agreed to beforehand.

Even when it comes to Iran...the Iranians though the SWISS Embassy in Tehran...can communicate indirectly with the United States. When Iran was close to throwing out U.N. Nuclear Inspectors it inquired of the Swiss what the possible U.S. response would be should they throw out the Inspectors.

The Iranians knowing that the Swiss would inform the Americans about their inquiry did so to guage just exactly the U.S. response would be. The Swiss then would inform the U.S. of Iran's questions and then after the Swiss informed and recieved a U.S. response...Iran would be informed.

Syria...although a Nation with a Leadership that is hostile to the U.S...as well will use questions as a way to communicate with the U.S. Even though the Syrian Leadership is fighting a NATO aided Revolutionary movement...Syria still indirectly communicats with the U.S. to find out just what the United States will allow or put up with as far as Syrian Military action against it's own people. This information is important to Syria as it is well aware that if it should perform a Military act that would be considered a step too far in the American eyes...it could soon find itself a target of the U.S. Military.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Those taken out by Israel were probably the rebels. Israel surrounded by MB is a nightmare scenario to them. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.
A weaken Syria under Assad is still much safer than if the rebels taken power.

Nobody that isn't under the US influence will need any permission to do whatever they like: US embassy in Tehran and the Marines barrack in Lebanon.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Most can figure out that this is propaganda... easily.

Israel did not take out rebels, as the west hem haws about who and where they attacked, reports from Syria that are backed up by their letters to the UN says Israel hit a research facility... and there may be more targets such as a convoy taking weapons to Lebanon. Put the pieces together.

Israel wants war with Iran
Israel wants to break weapons pipeline so when they attack Iran, they don't have armed Hezbollah at their back door.
Israel and the west form a plot and it's fueled by European embedded journalism and these insane violent videos coming from the rebel side... to topple Syria and break the weapons pipeline prior to attacking Iran.
Foreign nationals... mercenaries are sent in from Saudi Arabia, Turkey and other middle eastern countries to start an uprising and the weapons are being funneled to them by the west.
Syria tries to arm itself and Israel takes this opportunity to take a shot, hoping Syria will retaliate so they can open hellfire on them. I doubt they expected all the vetoes in the UN and thought the ride might be easier but the resistance against the rebels IS HOLDING. No matter what some article tries to insinuate... they do not have major cities yet.
In Russia, leadership is accusing the west of staging protests against Putin... Why? SYRIA. It's not hard to put together.

Better the devil you know? YOU KNOW THEM? No, you don't.

Anyway... Turkeys in on it... wants seat in EU... Says Assad did nothing about the attacks. That is a lie.
He took it directly to the UN because HE KNOWS that this was an attempt to get him to fire back and spread the conflict outside of Syria and that is what the western parrots have been hinting around about for weeks... IT'S SPREADING.

Well, that's what happens when you throw fuel on a fire.

GOOD ON ASSAD FOR NOT TAKING THE BAIT.

I'd like to see Israel put in it's place as well, but the game is not yet set for that.

What they need is a patient, surgical dismantling... and here are some people in power that ought to be arrested over this!... and it looks like some of them are in Turkey, not just Israel and the west.

A CHILD could see why Assad did not retaliate. This foreign minister is just another paid, corrupt spin doctor in Europe's pocket.

Read about how bad they want in the EU.

They are cowering to the West. It's as simple as that.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The thing is, unless you are acting within the parameters of the participant intelligence networks, you're never going to know exactly what's going on, and all the speculation is simply welcome distraction from the real issues being played out by the few. All who believe this to be simple political maneuvering on the part of Turkey, or warmongering on the part of Israel, are missing the bigger picture.

The conflicts of this region are thousands of years in the making, and the forces in motion are of much greater consequence than the political machinations of individual nation states.

Anyone who cannot see the dangers, both local immediate, and wider-region in the longer term, of a Muslim-Brotherhood caliphate flanking Israel (with the backing of Iran), with the popular support of near-billions of Muslims globally, is an absolute, unequivocal, idiot.

Western civilisation will be at risk of total destruction if the 'Arab Spring' continues as it does currently (having mutated, hijacked utterly by fundamentalist Islamists with a millennium-spanning and deliberately conditioned hatred of Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists & Secular Atheists alike, possessing an agenda to construct an Islamic Caliphate with global power..) We may not like some of those that rule here in the West, but ultimately, we enjoy much greater freedoms with them than do those unfortunates who live under Islamic rule. Our leaders have been aggressive in the ME for reasons far beyond the scope of most men, and that will now roll out into North Africa for the same reasons, as I've expected for years - and yet not even they fully comprehend the risks posed by the latest developments in the Islamic world. I'm basing that conclusion on some of the policy decisions & political posturing in Britain & the USA of late
Unless they're playing a clever double-bluff, in which case, Kudos are due.

FITO

PS - I'm fully aware that I'm effectively guessing, based on limited information, and therefore my opinions may not accurately reflect the true state of affairs; however, I know as certain truth some things that others don't know, and in light of various developments over the past few years, I have a feeling that I might be onto something.

edit on 3-2-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
There is no secret deal between Israel and Syria. Any that exists, exists only in the minds of those with fertile imagination.

Turkey have no love for the Humanslayer Assad, more so now straddled with thousands of mouths to feed in the cold of winter.

What Turkey is doing right now to

1. Asset its credibility as being the champion for Islam, by shouting to the largely ignorant and easily misled muslims that no muslim country will countenance Israel's 'invasion'.

2. Goading the beast Assad to open up a new front with Israel, if he wants to claim to be a muslim still and prove it.

Turkey loses nothing and will stand to gain so much now in terms of credibility with ignorant muslims, even if nothing happens, as it knows nothing will happen.

a) Radical militants isn't about to attack well fortitified Israel, as they are now fully committed in Syria and some on the run in Mali.

b) The Free Syrian Army does not want to be distracted in its fight to dethrone the tyrant, and would hope the beast and even Iran with its terrorist hizbollah armies waste their time and resources in a war with Israel, so that it would free up the country of beast forces for the final push upon the animal Assad.

3, May Turkey cuts its foolish rhetorics. It is not worth it, as many muslims are not fools, nor will the rest of 'Friends of Syria' be pleased with those comments about muslims and Israel.

It is a dangerous game to simply shoot from the mouth without thinking issues through, because there will be some ignorant muslims who will believe in that rhetoric and do crazy stuff on their own and gets out control, not for Israel, but for Turkey itself.

Pandering to fools whom are crazy enough to become suicide bombers often boomerangs back upon the panderer.

Look at Pakistan using theology to woo, and see how many of the insane taliban had hit back at them? Look at Afghanistan and see where talking to the taliban had led them to now? Look at the gulf states pandering to the radical islamic theologies of the violent and see how many of them are now instead empowered and attempting to overthrow the same gulf govts?

Objective truth is a better weapon for use, as truth will always prevail, but subjective lies often bites the hand that feeds it.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Intelligent analysis! Well hought out.

top topics

join