It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outright Rebellion In NY Over Guns?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWright
I'm sure some people still aren't aware but since I am familiar with the State, I can say this as fact.

Upstate New York on the other hand, WILL NOT COMPLY with these laws.
Ummm...Take a good hard look at those three words ATS............WILL NOT COMPLY.............Did you watch the video? Did you see the general mood of the people as they exercised their first ammendment rights? These are my fellow New Yorkers and by GOD, we are a...good, just, people, If you drive through these country roads...We wave....If you pass us by...We smile...We are a good, just, people...that open our hearts and homes to neighbor and stranger alike.

My Question to you ATS is...Will you stand with us? When that day comes...Will you come to our defense? It's obvious that New York is the test bed...We are the ones on the petrie dish...This beautiful land of One Thousand Islands, of the Finger and Indian lakes, of the Adirondak Parkway...Most importantly, of good Men and Women and children who just want the opportunity to live their lives as they see fit...In peace. We are adults here...We have no need for others to dictate to us, to attempt to force us into compliance with unjust and unconstitutional provisions of poorly written knee-jerk statutes. When that day comes.........Will you stand with us ATS...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
"we're too lazy to reload !!!!!!!!"

the outrage !!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I stand with the people who will fight for freedom, Because when it becomes a problem for me, I hope they will do the same. A tyrannical government that oppresses people on one side of the nation is oppressing everybody, not just those select people.

YOURSIR - All ney yorkers have my, and many Montanans support.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
you know we texans got your back.

remember the alamo!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
you know we texans got your back.

remember the alamo!
Ummm....You know, I've lived in many of these States and I've been proud to have visited most of them. What I consistantly found (usually once you get out beyond the city lights) is the honest, solid core of the people, all over this wonderful land. Thank you, and the same is also true, I will stand with you...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
"we're too lazy to reload !!!!!!!!"

the outrage !!!!!!!

To this day I do not understand why antigunners like you seem to be bent on childish insults and antagonistic hyperbole.

I do not understand why you feel the need to look down your nose at those of us who feel our rights are being violated. You do your side a disservice and since you can't win the arguments on facts you resort to garbage posts and slanderous accusation.

You will not win, not like this.

edit on 3-2-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Does anyone else here believe that NYC should simply emancipate itself from New York State and just make itself an independant district like DC? That way they can impose all the draconian fascist laws they want on themselves without affecting the rest of the state?? It seems to me that would be the popular and compromising thing to do.

Is there a way to get that done legally??? It can be renamed DNY for District of New York or some other hog wash like that.
edit on 2/4/2013 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
There's a storm coming...

Average people who never needed to see the truth are waking up in huge numbers. The progressives will try and take away freedoms just as fast. They will use fear and apathy and even peoples arrogance to gain and keep control.

Everyone who is waking up needs to understand what progressives truly are. They go by many names and will use whatever political party to get to the end game. The Republicans have sold out to the dark side if you are conservative do not trust them anymore.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Would that be your reply if you family was in danger, being shot at and you went thru seven bullets and didnt knock them down? Do you really think it has anything to do with laziness?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I wonder who the guy is at 4:30 wandering around with the trench-coat on,,,,,,fed?

I can see this getting ugly at some time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then once you start, thin em all.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Everyone should invest in steel tipped garden rakes.The classic garden rake is potentially one of the most dangerous things ever created by humans(think outside the box).

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Wish I was there. I would of asked how does the registration of law abiding gun owners make things more secure? Criminals that know they are criminals and have guns aren't going to register their guns. Furthermore, gun registration doesn't stop a law abiding citizen from becoming a criminal nor does it stop anyone from flipping their lid and going crazy. It really doesn't change anything that you didn't already have previously with no registration. In fact registration is more harm then good, because when the gov comes in and takes your guns by force they already have a list to follow. Which is the whole reason there is a right to bear arms, to protect us from a tyrannical government and this law is a precursor to that.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

There will be many who will arise and break their silence in order to fight for their freedoms and attempt to put and end to all this nonsense once and for all when the time comes. Even if differences must be put aside. For what it's worth count me in as one of them also, along with many other people here like you said. I'm in Canada, but not far at all from the border.

If this fight does come like many say it will and America can't win I'm afraid that's the end of the show. The remainder of the world would not be far on their list and I don't want any part in that. Whatever will end up happening, it's going to have a huge effect on the entire world for years to come. Lets just hope enough people wake up by the time that day arrives so these pieces of trash get what they deserve.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Good vid. I'm in NYC and this was nice to see. And race has nothing to do with it. Our rights, EVERY American's rights, are under attack. People forget how much "country" NYS has. Dunno what the legislators were smoking, but, from Buffalo to Brooklyn, or The Bronx where I am, we're not having it. # this "law".
edit on 4-2-2013 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So what you have here is a bunch of gov servants who have created a illegal law that undermines the constitution law that hasn't even been put to vote, standing up on the podium telling the rest of the people they have to comply or else. lol Yeah good luck with that. I am sorry, but you cannot undermine a law to create a law.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Sorry but regulating firearms is not unconstitutional.

You'll notice the second amendment says we have the right to bear arms, not any and all arms. The framers intentionally left that out so that future Congress's could work out the details.

The Supreme Court as affirmed also that firearms can be regulated.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Konoyaro

Well, if Sweeden is to expensive, take a plane ride over here
to Montana.
Lot's of great hunting. I can share my 30.06

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

Count quite a few from montana in.
I dont see laws like this ever making it here, but there are
quite a few of us watching what is going on in NY and i for one
am getting fed up.

I got a FB Page and use it to blast news and info and pro gun ad's
to everyone i could find to put on it.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

I love New York State, it is a very beautiful place!

I just despise the city. But then again, I can say I really don't like any large city. It's nothing personal, I just feel cooped up when I am in them.

You can see people like this throughout the US in rural areas. People who can think for themselves and don't try to fix things that aren't broken.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
reply to post by YouSir

Count quite a few from montana in.
I dont see laws like this ever making it here, but there are
quite a few of us watching what is going on in NY and i for one
am getting fed up.

I got a FB Page and use it to blast news and info and pro gun ad's
to everyone i could find to put on it.

Well said Sir...... and I might point out the majority of the sentiment through out most of the land.

My reason for responding to 'your' comment is to also relate by and large the feelings expressed on my facebook page. All but one who I'm aware of, are keenly Pro gun, and keenly first, second and tenth amendment. And I might add, are residents of either upstate NY or from Southern California. Areas erringly by most,
thought of as liberal Democrat strongholds.

I live in the Southern States, and we are pretty much, meaning all who I have encountered, PRO gun and pro second amendment. And we are a formidable population count.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join