It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put the Whole Into It, Become One With The (Infinite Self and Spirit Of Divinity)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Thats a good way of looking at it, and if people were doing this, flowing their creativity, their athletic energies, their CHI, they would also be more and more waking up, and in contact with their Infinite Selves and Family. Even if they were neutral in their beliefs. So won't argue that interpretation for those who wish that. The faster that would go is whether they have an open mind, aware.

It is my belief that Bruce was far more awake, from his life pursuits, that he was on the path he was meant to take, a Higher Up in this realm, almost like he came in, did his work and left willingly. Unless the script had not included them harming him, in which case, that could have split the timelines.

What I mean is, he was a student of philosophy, metaphysics in a sense, and when asked about reincarnation, he said first you have to have a life worth remembering (with regards to ending that cycle). Think that was accomplished in this life.

There are many ways to meditate, to flow. I have chronic fatigue and health problems which have allowed me to spend much time seeking, there is a silver lining to the difficulties. But day by day, as things are needed, it seems to come. So the meditational seeking has most merit in my case, however, doing dishes for hours, (lots of boys in this house, my own and others) and connected to water, shows zenmind and flowing with the task is what can bring deep soul revelations and experiences. I''ve always been kooky, and even questioned how, with so many struggles, now even lots of mobility ones, with doctors saying Im in bad shape, nothing but, joy, new goals, and always had happiness along the way, and providence, and much gratitude. Never wanted the big shiny boat and status, didn't care. Family, that was what mattered.

Walking meditations, Tai Chi, Qiqong, and many forms of activity, also flows your energy body and connects one to Higher Self.

During his last interview, the conversation itself was revealing, but more so was Pierre Burton's demeaner/response. It spoke volumes. They were talking on a much deeper level than training for sports, or flowing athletic skill. They were talking about the 3, the triptych which is buried deep in all PTB mystery school, and behind locked doors. We are kept in boxes with all things separated, and placed under hierachies, which is Anti Christ energy.

What I sensed in the video, was that, Burton was acting like a judge, sitting on his bench.

If you or I shared some deeper truths, no problem, we aren't significant. But Bruce was very significant and was an inspiration to many, especially young men, the ones they make follow bad orders, fall into line, and beat their war drums.

edit on 3-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
www.positivityblog.com...

“As you think, so shall you become.”...

"It’s not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.”
“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.”...

“To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.”...

“Take no thought of who is right or wrong or who is better than. Be not for or against.”...

“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”
“Showing off is the fool’s idea of glory.”...

“To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.”... (Side Note: The Way Of The Intercepting Fist and how to to transform this world!!)

“Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”

I think they were just fine with him until he began to show that his athletic prowess was CHI and a wise one, with a large following, was here amongst us.

www.becoming.8m.net...

One of the most important influences on Bruce was his exposure to Taoist philosophy. Taoist philosophy is the development of the Chinese sage Lao Tzu, who in the sixth century BC wrote the definitive work on the subject, the Tao Te Ching.

One could say the same about the one who used the words precious pearl, and the kingdom of heaven lay within. For in Tao, that pearl was your energy body/light body, and the way was the way of the mystic.

Bruce had not only discovered the state of wu-shin, or no-mindedness; he had come to see his unity with the Tao itself. The Tao would become a great influence in his later life when he developed his art of Jeet Kune Do.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Bruce Lee's Philosophy

www.bruceleedivinewind.com...

Be the Water my Friend:

The void is no mere emptiness, but is real, free and existing. It is the source from which all things arise and return. It cannot be seen, touched or known, yet it exists and is freely used. It has no shape, size, colour or form, and yet all that we see, hear, feel and touch is "it". It is beyond intellectual knowing and cannot be grasped by the ordinary mind. When we suddenly awake to the realization that there is no barrier, and has never been seen, one realizes that one is all things, mountains, rivers, grasses, trees, sun, moon, stars, universe are all oneself. There is no longer a division or barrier between myself and others, no longer any feeling of alienation or fear. Realizing this, results in true compassion. Other people and things are not seen as apart from oneself, on the contrary, as one's own body.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Another healing technique that works. This has to do with becoming or stepping into yourself, your soul, at the frequency where its at. You could use binaurals, as long as you feel they're safe, something simple. Use your instincts, is it uplifting? When you listen for a while, do you feel good, inspired, positive? Trust yourself, your own instincts, not the reacting kind, the deeper ones.

But reach a state of zenmind, frequency vibrations, not the outer kind, in shadow, but the inner vibrations. Perhaps having gratitude, some prayer or intentions.

Now become yourself. Reach into that higher place within, your own consciousness, easier if you grasp the sense of you already there. it may take some time. It may even take patience with some flaws and paying attention being conscious and striving to overcome something in your life. Giving often unblocks us. But, if you can sense yourself, another layer of self, another you there, reach into that frequency and strive to heal, for in that frequency there is no pain, no illness, no anger, and you are stepping into your wellness, more wholeness, yourself. Have a happy sense of gratitude back. This fills me with joy.

Now if you can, bring this into your life. Try to solve difficulties and interact with others, be in relationship with others from this frequency and perspective.

I'm not trained, just go with experience, have watched videos that helped, toed into reading some of the spiritual ways, liked Christ's message, as I perceived it, won't even do the walls, for if you train in a way, you become trapped in walls. That is not the Open Your Mind message. Its you who needs to train you. You Already Are!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Bruce Lee - Way Of The Intercepting Fist and The Art Of Dying

---I want you to teach me what you did the other night....I'm willing to empty my cup in order to taste your tea.

---Your open mindnedness is good. But it doesn't change anything. Don't believe in systems.....nor in method. Without system, without method, what's to teach?

---But you had to learn...

---True, but I found a cause of my ignorance.

For our own circumstances, when faced with tyranny and corruption by design from world leaders and mismanagers, he says what I believe should be our mode:

"To reach me you must move. Your attack offers me an opportunity to intercept you!"

---Well Lee's going to teach me all this!

---I cannot teach you, only help you to explore yourself!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
www.thefeelgoodlifestyle.com...

#10 “Be a practical dreamer backed by action”....

#9 “If you love life, then do not waste time, for time is what life is made of.”...

#8 “Life itself is your teacher, and you are in a state of constant learning.”...

#7 “The power of will is the Supreme Court of my mind.”...

#6 “Remember my friend, that is is not what happen that counts, it’s what you make of it. It can be stumbling block or a stepping stone.”...

#5 “There is no such thing as defeat until you admit so yourself.”...

#4″When I look around, I learn one thing: to be yourself, and express yourself.”...

#3 “Concentration is the root of all higher abilities in men.”...

#2 “Real Living is living for others”...

#1 “I’ve come to discover through earnest experience and dedicated learning that ultimately, the greatest help is self-help. It is the only help.”

If we were truly doing we came to do, this world would be a different place. Evil only takes power, or hold, when we're undeveloped, unaware, and not on task, which is improving, flowing, learning, and intercepting with wisdom.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Today, what kept coming, is how much I'd like to learn, and that to know we don't know, to drop what we think we know, to flow with our inner Source, and become the student we are. When the student is ready the teacher appears. And our own soul can be both teacher and student, but first we must empty our minds and let fall to the ground what we think we know.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I have not invented a "new style," composite, modified or otherwise that is set within distinct form as apart from "this" method or "that" method. On the contrary, I hope to free my followers from clinging to styles, patterns, or molds. Remember that Jeet Kune Do is merely a name used, a mirror in which to see "ourselves". . . Jeet Kune Do is not an organized institution that one can be a member of. Either you understand or you don't, and that is that. There is no mystery about my style. My movements are simple, direct and non-classical. The extraordinary part of it lies in its simplicity. Every movement in Jeet Kune-Do is being so of itself. There is nothing artificial about it. I always believe that the easy way is the right way. Jeet Kune-Do is simply the direct expression of one's feelings with the minimum of movements and energy. The closer to the true way of Kung Fu, the less wastage of expression there is. Finally, a Jeet Kune Do man who says Jeet Kune Do is exclusively Jeet Kune Do is simply not with it. He is still hung up on his self-closing resistance, in this case anchored down to reactionary pattern, and naturally is still bound by another modified pattern and can move within its limits. He has not digested the simple fact that truth exists outside all molds; pattern and awareness is never exclusive. Again let me remind you Jeet Kune Do is just a name used, a boat to get one across, and once across it is to be discarded and not to be carried on one's back.

— Bruce Lee

Source

There ain't no room for the hopeless sinner whom would hurt all mankind
Just to save his own
Have pity on those whose chances grow thinner
For there is no hiding place against the kingdoms throne

edit on 4-2-2013 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by Unity99
So the meditational seeking has most merit in my case, however, doing dishes for hours, (lots of boys in this house, my own and others) and connected to water, shows zenmind and flowing with the task is what can bring deep soul revelations and experiences.

Yes, deep soul revelations can be revealed when you just flow, with the moment. I also liken this flowing to “letting go”, because when you let go, your asking allowing, the spirit to lead you, in the right direction. Not with force or might but with spiritual and emotional content. Or emotional content, not anger…

When I started my own spiritual journey, I practiced a form of letting go, so that God could help lead me into the truth. I now Believe in Yeshua in a very unique way, and have rejected most but not all, aspects of Christianity.

I''ve always been kooky, and even questioned how, with so many struggles, now even lots of mobility ones, with doctors saying Im in bad shape, nothing but, joy, new goals, and always had happiness along the way, and providence, and much gratitude. Never wanted the big shiny boat and status, didn't care. Family, that was what mattered.

Awesome. Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Too many people today, cling to the material things, when it’s really the little things that matter most.

Walking meditations, Tai Chi, Qiqong, and many forms of activity, also flows your energy body and connects one to Higher Self.

I never did any of those things, and yet I connected to God, received the Holy Spirit, and experienced directly, what is described in John 7:38…

During his last interview, the conversation itself was revealing, but more so was Pierre Burton's demeaner/response. It spoke volumes. They were talking on a much deeper level than training for sports, or flowing athletic skill. They were talking about the 3, the triptych which is buried deep in all PTB mystery school, and behind locked doors. We are kept in boxes with all things separated, and placed under hierachies, which is Anti Christ energy.

What I sensed in the video, was that, Burton was acting like a judge, sitting on his bench.

I think one has to realize, the time period of the day. In America, Chinese people back in the 60-70s were considered second-class citizens, I disagree with this, of course, and agree with Bruce, “everyone is but one family under the heavens”

I kind of see what you’re saying to be mostly true. But if you watch the interview really carefully, you will see that there were a few moments, where Bruce makes, a deep connection with Pierre Burton. I think that Pierre becomes aware of this, and even tries to fight against himself.
On the plus side, Pierre Burton does ask some great questions, without which, we would have never heard some of Bruce’s deeper thoughts.

Two of my favorite parts of the interview, is where Bruce just jokes that he would probably break his hands and feet if he tried to chop wood lol The other is where he talks about combining Natural instinct and control, or Unnatural Naturalness, lol as he called it. I believe this is also connected to Bruce’s idea of becoming like water. The whole interview is great though.

If you or I shared some deeper truths, no problem, we aren't significant.

Man… can’t believe you just wrote that, have you forgotten everything that Bruce Lee taught?

Do you think Bruce Lee would be happy if you told him you weren’t significant, or even told others the same…I don’t think he would be. Bruce was all about helping others to express themselves, find their own truth and so forth…

You are significant!

You can become whatever you set your mind too, and in whatever field of endeavor you decide to peruse.

- JC

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Those words weren't meant that way. Significant in their definition, to put on a murder list. I read somewhere if you say some things they don't want others to hear, on facebook, ok you're just monitored, but if you have millions of friends, they kill you. But they don't understand, or perhaps they do, but its harder to deal with for them, is that all those they overlook, the humble, and often hidden ones, waking up, thats where the trouble lies.

I was trying to make a thread on Bruce Lee's philosophy, his spiritual truths, and what he taught me, in a sense direct, for I had him speaking to me between sleep and meditation, that inbetween space, and thought, when the student is ready, the teacher arrives, oh my goodness, thank you dear one. We have wonderful Family of Higher Ups ready to lead us, and it was with such gratitude this realization came. But I couldn't find a title, and the other threads on him were not about the same thing. So I didn't want to just add to it.

Was listening and then the words came out, "put your Whole into it, snap, snap, become One with 'the"...

And I realized who we are in tests, in all the hidden walks and small corners, in domestic affairs many, sleepers awaken. They may target the visible Christ energy, but they are not able to assess how awake others are becoming.

When we Put The WHOLE (the Abundant, positive Progressing Energy of Infinite Soul, combines with Infinite Family, Within Infinite Divine Spirit, whatever our concept of God/Goodness/Love is) and put that into our moments, our actions, our relationships, our words, our behaviors, our activities, this is the purpose of the thread.

So I wasn't saying I was insignificant, just clumsy wording and defining how the mismanagers of this planet think.

Now, its more, each day is a blank canvas. Time though it doesnt exist on higher levels, more of program for our learning, is precious. We shouldn't just think what we could do, but start to do.

Bruce was Pro Active. Movement.

So here is where the next steps come for me.

Yeshua said, "All that I have done, you can do and greater!" Put the Whole into it, snap snap, be One with "The"....
edit on 4-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What was shown was we all have this inner access to our flow and Water, which is Abundance. Not so those who try to enslave or halt our progression, their pryamid energy is focused in the hands of the few and its legion, lacking in individuality. They just say their lines, follow the orders. They're not even filled with life and life in abundance! More machine than man! There are not equal sides, my friend.

When we drop ourselves, and become water, we're actually becoming ourselves, not losing self. We're supported more than we can ever realize, by Abundance.

The only thing is, how much love and kindness and positive energy we're nurturing within, developing within, for as we overcome and give of ourselves to others, striving to be a force of good, we connect to that Abundant Water. Its not just opening our eye, but the right frequency is needed.

Once those doors are open, floodgates open, abundant ideas, solutions flow in. After I heard his voice, was being shown, your way is not the way of fame or martial arts, even in your home with your loved ones, you can be who you're meant to be, to live a life worth remembering. And the ideas that have come for our family business, since my sons are at the right age, and now we have some ministry youths deciding our home is the safe house as well. So businesses come to mind, from limited resources, not just one business. I need to flow this, for the good everyone, to get those young men in various activities, healthy and off the street and black market.

Well I was envisioning our initial projects we wish to do, when suddenly the flood gate opened on my design for a tool, that involved buying the cloth with teeth. Suddenly was shown, well you don't have to buy that cloth in a while, you could make it.

How so? That would take enormous equipment!

Well, imagine designing equipment that is run off clean energy, friction heaters, sonoluminescence cavitation, even stirling engines. Not selling this, if it must be patented, open source everything. And simply export the ideas to developing countries, to others to build at cost themselves, or mod existing equipment, and even get co-ops going that share equipment so that we can stop buying from the monopolies, and start promoting grass roots ethical businesses and create grass roots abundance in this world, with or without money. I could stand easily for it all to be gone and Venus Project style, but not Venus Style under pyramid authorities.

So the gates opened on the steps following the initial steps we will be doing shortly, and over the next 1-3 years, was shown more and more that could be done and come out of it, if the focus is on grass roots businesses and abundance.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I was trying to make a thread on Bruce Lee's philosophy, his spiritual truths, and what he taught me, in a sense direct, for I had him speaking to me between sleep and meditation, that inbetween space, and thought, when the student is ready, the teacher arrives, oh my goodness, thank you dear one.

The Buddha said “That when the student is ready, the teacher will arrive”.

Which in my own experience was so true. This can come in the form of a person, an idea, a picture. Although, I’m starting to think Buddha meant it, from the perspective of our higher selves, God, or the Father within, being our one true teacher etc… others can sometimes ignite the sparks of our creativity, and allow us too see something new; so that we can then carry it forwards, and onwards.

Was listening and then the words came out, "put your Whole into it, snap, snap, become One with 'the"...

Of course, Bruce Lee, in that statement, was talking about a punch, and how you should put your entire body into it, in order to get the maximum force out of it. Your entire bodies energy, flowing through, into one point.

If applied to any other subject, I guess it could be compared to the word “commitment”. For example, if you were studying lets say philosophy, then you have to be committed, to studying it all, in order to reach the maximum. Easy said, than done.

Interestingly enough, the mixed martial arts came about through Bruce studying all the martial art forms; where he tried to take all the most useful elements of different martial art moves, that he considered to be the most effective and useful etc…

So you could say he was “committed” to searching and finding the truth within the Martial Arts.

So I wasn't saying I was insignificant, just clumsy wording and defining how the mismanagers of this planet think.

Well, your words don’t look too, clumsy to me lol you’re simply going through that refining process, of developing your own style.

Bruce was Pro Active. Movement.

So here is where the next steps come for me.

Yeshua said, "All that I have done, you can do and greater!" Put the Whole into it, snap snap, be One with "The"....

It’s funny how those who are awakened, to some truths, only quote that part of the sentence. The rest of it goes like this…

…”because I am going to the Father.”

Gota put the Whole into it, Snap! Snap!

- JC

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Actually, there is only some in the scriptures which stand out, Spirit calling me. I see Rome all through it. That which I have done, you will do and greater. Don't forget the very beginning, Genesis contains, a mystery passage, for pineal. 32 30. Christ Yeshua flowed the WATER. How Bruce meant something, I think his quotes and writings, are profound, and well beyond his chosen artform, and was given this message, and I believe from him. Not that all the other ways of seeing are not also true. Just the extra one.

ET_MAN wrote in some of our chats, if you were one light sent into a world of darkness, where everyone was desperate for answers and awareness, would you be equal to the task? Your infinity is = to the infinity around you, bring in your infinite Light. (paraphrased a little). That also right on topic here.

Just to be very clear, for when someone goes within and starts to flow/connect with their own infinity, they often say, Im a god, whereas don't believe Family ever think like that, for they are humble of heart. Instead, one of infinite others, with Spirit of Love and Peace and Divinity. An infinite drop in an infinite ocean....individual yet One!

Its the difference in what we are reaching or connecting to, via frequency, behavior, thought. One is possibly infinite level of legion with diminishing light and skills. The other is abundant expansion of empowerment of all infinite parts of the Infinite Whole within the Unity of an even Greater Infinite Spirit.

If we start to bring into our lives this Water, and solve our problems with the Spirit, then this world will be transformed.

I truly see Bruce as a Christ energy, with a huge base of followers, for he had influence due to his martial arts, over minds of young men, street men, future " military", but instead they were being taught to flow their HS, and become men of excellence, to think, to train, to become. Not a message TPTB wanted.

As long as Bruce was an entertainment figure, this was good and made them money. But when he revealed his spiritual strength and shared his philosophy, they started choking.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I will make this very clear, all parts of the bible that relate to a father god, is a pyramid. I have never related to that. No kings, no thrones, no pyramids. Progression, heavenly eutopias, Love is the inverted pyramid. No lords, lords, no masters no slaves. That other is slavery.

Christ came to free their minds, and they took his message, and tried to pound it into their control religion, which is why you get two pathways there, and they don't mix. One is brotherly love, forgiveness, and lending a helping hand, turning the other cheek, getting in control of yourself, not reacting.

The other is the control grid pyramid.

Most try to embrace both, I've always seen them since pre teen and don't consider them equal paths.

Christ Yeshua was a Buddha. When he said, I and my Father are one and the same he meant his HS, within the Spirit of Divinity and Family.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by unity_99
That which I have done, you will do and greater.

There you go again, quoting one part of that verse.

Here’s the complete verse…

John 14:12
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

You must put the whole into it, in order to try and completely understand it. Because it is not just the part at the end, (which I quoted in my last post) which is important, but also the beginning of it.

Imagine if I just quote one part of the Buddha, or just one part of a Bruce Lee, sentence, of his teachings. Now I may of course get lucky, in the part I quote, but if I leave out the rest of the context, I may be missing out something important.

I know that clinging to the form is not desired, but learning the form to start with, is. The first forms, are the building blocks to understanding the system, so that once learned, you can develop, and incorporate new ideas, into them later on. But if you first don’t understand the first form/system, then everything you try to create, pick out etc… might collapse.

ET_MAN wrote in some of our chats, if you were one light sent into a world of darkness, where everyone was desperate for answers and awareness, would you be equal to the task?

I think it’s more a case of being the other way around, Most of the great philosophical teachers of the past, appear to be up to the task IMO, it’s the people around them, who either fail to see it, or are apposed to it, which is what makes the task, more difficult. And invariably, the reason they fail to see it, is because they’re too busy, filling up their own cup.

Your infinity is = to the infinity around you, bring in your infinite Light.

That’s what I’m trying to do here lol…

Just to be very clear, for when someone goes within and starts to flow/connect with their own infinity, they often say, Im a god, whereas don't believe Family ever think like that, for they are humble of heart. Instead, one of infinite others, with Spirit of Love and Peace and Divinity. An infinite drop in an infinite ocean....individual yet One!

Well, Yeshua actually quotes Psalm 82 when speaking with the Pharisees, in John 10 verse 34. Psalm 82 points out that we are all gods. But of course I can say I’m a god, and understand what that means; and at the same time know that I’m not the Father God, which is what keeps me humble.

- JC

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Thats the add on.

No pyramids, turn it upside down. Thats not to say God/Goodness/The Good Spirit does not exist. But I've weeded what I've read. No Walls. I run from all walls. There are 2 paths in the scriptures. If you see it the way of His empowered advance self, thus flowing through his followers. Well that is also the water, and He ascended to go home.

That would be no different than what I'm saying.

But You'd have to read my other thread on Mauro Biglino's literal translation of the Bible to see what I think of as the elohim.

No point disagreeing. My concept of Divinity is inverted pyramid.

www.thenazareneway.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To argue literally words, in a book that tells us that God is a pineal event, right in Genesis, and try to take away the intent of this thread, by brining the taoist philosophies of Bruce, into Hebrew thought, is not a path I'll be steered down.

What resonates with you and brings you in contact with Love and Goodness, is wonderful, but this is what I resonate with.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Thats the add on.

No pyramids, turn it upside down. Thats not to say God/Goodness/The Good Spirit does not exist. But I've weeded what I've read. No Walls. I run from all walls. There are 2 paths in the scriptures. If you see it the way of His empowered advance self, thus flowing through his followers. Well that is also the water, and He ascended to go home.

That would be no different than what I'm saying.

But You'd have to read my other thread on Mauro Biglino's literal translation of the Bible to see what I think of as the elohim.

You have responded waaay, too quickly, including your second last reply, for one who is of a meditative mind…

I can see that you are not ready yet…

So I will leave you in peace…

- JC

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

But I'm up now, and heading towards finishing some work and into meditation. When this tired, don't flow. But correct me if I'm wrong, don't mean to suggest this is what is happening. But as they tried to affix Christ's message to the Hebrew and then Roman one, though comletely different, I think some are trying to affix Bruces to the same control grid, when both Christ Yeshua/Jesus and Bruce, and numerous others have in fact said, empty your mind, and connect within. Free your mind. Free yourself. And the only frequency that is possible on is, Love, Goodness, Compassion and striving to perfect self.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You just edited your previous post, so now I’m going to have to respond to the part that wasn’t up there before.

www.thenazareneway.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To argue literally words, in a book that tells us that God is a pineal event, right in Genesis, and try to take away the intent of this thread, by brining the taoist philosophies of Bruce, into Hebrew thought, is not a path I'll be steered down.

What resonates with you and brings you in contact with Love and Goodness, is wonderful, but this is what I resonate with.

Then you are, without perhaps realizing it, going against Bruce Lee’s own philosophy, of empting your mind and seeking the truth.

And for the record, I wasn’t trying to take away the intent of this thread. I was actually flowing like water from the very beginning of it. And I was combining Taoist philosophies, with Hebrew thought…which is a big difference.

You say, you won’t be steered down that path, but I haven’t even tried to force you down any path. And if you were flowing like water, then you would be able to investigate another path with ease, and without resistance etc; but here, that clearly isn’t the case.

Like I said before, you are not ready…

So I’ll leave you in peace…

- JC

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Christ came to free their minds, and they took his message, and tried to pound it into their control religion, which is why you get two pathways there, and they don't mix. One is brotherly love, forgiveness, and lending a helping hand, turning the other cheek, getting in control of yourself, not reacting.

If this is the case, why are you wrapped up in your vain imagination? Only man's vanity can pick and choose some scripture as truth and reject the other as false and quote a partial verse whilst leaving off the latter half. Only natural man would do such a thing to serve his own internal desires. Only man's vanity would drive him to seek 'god' or 'divinity' within himself because vanity convinces him that our nature and our inequities couldn't possibly be the reasons for separation from Our Creator. Hence you rejecting nearly all of scripture, except the one or two verses that you've latched on to. What you've done is accept a "love" that has no room for the Truth. You've found the daughters of men beautiful and are taking them as wives, creating a religion of self-love based on what you perceive to be good. Never mind that Jesus said

"If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own."

"Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother"

Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the mystery of inequity is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. 2 Thessalonians 2:5-12

Needless to say, those who "go within" come to the same conclusion ( they they are 'divine'), and if you cannot fathom how that powerful delusion leads them to reject the Truth, and thus reject the need for salvation, then there is no other point

Occultist Alice Bailey, who was informed by her spirit guides, said that the New Age “illumination” would indeed come to the world through the Christian church, and she instructed her followers to leave the outer shell of Christianity intact for the time being and change it from the inside.  (Bailey, The Externalization of the Hierarchy, p. 510)

It is of the very nature of antichrist to present the kingdom of the devil as if it were of Christ. Your "Christ" does not tell you that you will die in your sins. My Christ does. Your "Christ" says that worldly "love" is the answer. My Christ says His Will, not my will. Your "Christ" never went to the Father. My Christ did. Your "Christ" doesn't tell you to go and sin no more. My Christ does. Your "Christ" tells  that you are in no need of salvation because you are already divine. My Christ says that God is my Saviour. Your Christ points you to eastern spirituality because it is sensual. My Christ says that His words are life and blessed are those who believe without seeing.

Judea rejected Jesus Christ for an insurrectionist, murderer and robber. It was prophetic of today. The mystery of iniquity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join