It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Capus Out as President of NBC News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Steve Capus Out as President of NBC News

www.breitbart.com

As it happens, he had been at the helm for not one, not two, not three, but five selective edits that have mislead the American people on the news of the day. The latest of these was the fake "heckling" of Neil Heslin, a father of a victim of the Sandy Hook massacre, while he gave testimony to Connecticut lawmakers earlier this week.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is great news for those of us that are sick and tired of seeing the MSM manipulate the news. This is one down and many many more to go, but I hope that this will help people to open their eyes to what the MSM is doing. Honestly I doubt it, as they will probably think "The one bad apple is gone we can sit back and enjoy the entertainment News" One takes the scapegoat role so others may prosper. I wonder how much he got for this move.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2-2-2013 by Agarta because: fixed code

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thing is, how do you know if the person that takes his place will be any better? Personally, I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wonder why this doesn't have more comments...
I say it's about time should have been after the first time he was caught. With that makes you think he was welcomed to do so and or being the fall guy. Would be weary of who is hired in his place.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Good, he had that coming.

Star and flag.

-SAP-
edit on 2-2-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Well,thats a start.But realistically,no real change can occur until EVERYONE stops watching MSM.All network shows,whether they be news,sitcoms,or sports,live and die by ratings.As long as people keep tuning in no real change will ever be affected.I,for one do not watch TV news for anything other than local weather.And even that is sometimes suspect.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Is he guilty of any criminal acts here? Because I would certainly love for him to be prosecuted and spend a lot of time in a little cell.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by heyitsok

Probably not, since there's little to nothing in writing that says that the news has to tell the truth. Ever seen The Network? Sums up the news media pretty accurately.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

He may be out but do you really think they're going to start broadcasting the TRUTH?...lol

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I"m glad he's out. But I highly doubt that it'll help NBC at all. They are seeped in bias and B.S. and agenda. They'd have to really clean house ... DEEPLY ... to get out of the pit they have dug themselves into.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yes, we all should start watching that paragon of truth, Fox "Entertainment" News for all of the truth in reporting (SIC).

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd
Yes, we all should start watching that paragon of truth, Fox "Entertainment" News for all of the truth in reporting (SIC).

You do realize that you are the only person to bring up FOX news on this thread, right? No one is pushing FOX news. It's a thread about NBC and it's corruption and problems. NBC sucks. It's biased. It's been caught in lie after lie .. tampering after tampering. Why anyone would watch that manipulative garbage is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
He's out because he got caught, not because they think he did anything wrong. The next one will be more subtle, but the same old manipulation. Softball is the name of the game with this administration.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I wonder how many times he was not caught faking the news. It is good news that he was outed. However, he was only outed because he got caught. Nothing will change, they are just projecting change. Still the same owner pushing the agenda. Still an unreliable news source.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
whomever fired him is also responsible for fake news.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight
reply to post by Agarta

Thing is, how do you know if the person that takes his place will be any better? Personally, I doubt it.

Exactly. This is just how they save face. Remove one puppet only to be replaced by another.

top topics

join