It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

solving the ufo enigma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
col john alexander speaks out
he says they are real
what do you think
im not sure about this guy
www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-2-2013 by xszawe because: (no reason given)

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 2/2/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe

You're best thread yet, by far.

ETA: Why did you ruin it with that little bit of info? The original was so clean and pure.... and vacuous.
edit on 2-2-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
so now you've gone for the ultimate minimal post, huh?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

Wrong link , you've already posted that in the other thread .

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by xszawe

Wrong link , you've already posted that in the other thread .

edited in proper link
thank you for letting me know

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Originally posted by xszawe

You're best thread yet, by far.

ETA: Why did you ruin it with that little bit of info? The original was so clean and pure.... and vacuous.

i still starred you
beause you made me laugh

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

Thanks. Now a bit of "Constructive criticism". The YT vid description would put most[many] OPs here to shame. Even without more of your own words, posting some of that might help to improve your OP. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

edited in proper link thank you for letting me know

No problem

Here's a piece from the Huffington post on Col. John Alexander .
Ret. Col. Says UFOs Are Real, but Denies Government Cover-Up

Alexander jumps right to the chase, saying, "UFOs are real! With no prevarication or qualification of terms, there are physical objects of unknown origin that do transit our universe.

The evidence that supports those statements is simply overwhelming." The evidence he speaks of includes the hard data of sensor technology that has frequently confirmed the reality of physical craft and the high quality of extremely reliable eyewitnesses who are "neither misreporting facts nor delusional."

We talk about UFOs, saying it's a technology that's 1,000 years in advance, but it really isn't. If you follow the history of these things, usually it is somewhat in advance, but not beyond our comprehension by any stretch of the imagination.

According to this Col Alexander was the inspiration for George Clooneys character in The Men Who Stare at Goats .

George Clooney portrays a character loosely based on Las Vegas resident John Alexander in a movie coming out this year. But being played by a Hollywood heartthrob isn’t enough to make the retired Army colonel happy with the film. Alexander’s 32-year military career included a stint as an intelligence officer with an “X Files” mission: exploring the use of psychokinesis and psychic abilities to create better soldiers and enhance intelligence collection.
www.colinandrews.net...

edit on 2-2-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So they exist,but we don't know what they are, we don't know what they are,because past attempts in contact ended in bits and pieces of ufo,since that, they've avoided contact and just prevented us from blowing ourselves up..

Sorry can't watch vids that's just my take on the whole ufo thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

I get the feeling of truth mixed in with lies, it's what they do to keep us confused. They can't deny it anymore with so many people having sightings and not all sightings are of little lights way up high in the sky. He didn't say anything we don't already know, I won't be buying his book.

new topics

top topics

join