It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please debunk (if possible) - Ghost Hunters Video of full-body "ghost" in the woods.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So these professional paranormalists (with a large budget, no doubt) on a quest to capture footage of spiritual entities apparently brought along a webcam from 1994 with "full spectrum" capabilities to record their findings? The video quality is inexplicably poor.

The only way these guys could catch a ghost is if Peter Venkman joined their crew.
edit on 6-2-2013 by Geetface because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kentucky75
to me it looks like a guy walking in the woods with his hands in his coat pockets.
But that doesnt make it a ghost.

Same here. Yeah, it looks kind of transparent, but so does everything else in the video. It just happens to be moving, making it look even more transparent.

It's too bad that the Ghost Hunters waste so much time and energy and money doing these "investigations" that don't prove anything, with only a cursory nod to actual scientific protocol -- dumb stuff like coming up with hypotheses and then testing them by factoring out all possible spurious variables and using controls. Where would be the entertainment value in that, right?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

I too have always wondered, on this show as well as others, that except for very brief clips such as this, usually the cmera is ointed at the "hunters" instead of the huntees!. So many times of, "did you hear that" or "did you see that"? NO..because i am forced to look at a mock surprised face insstead of some evidence

new topics

<< 1   >>

join