It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo craft disguised as an asteroid..maybe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Claims being made with no reason, OK that type of thread.

Asteroids are actually elephant feces frozen through a process used where a combination of chemtrails interact with a strange energy source from triangle holes on the sun that teleport to the feces freezing factories via super secret technology dug up in Iraq. Then once frozen gets catapulted into orbit via an 18th century catapult used by the French , once in orbit is pick up by secret naval space command and via captured Annunaki tech, control the feces, I mean asteroid to its selected path for earthly observations.

I have proof through the channeling of Darth Vader.

At least I offered proof of my claims,

Sorry OP,

Many times has this come up, How many said Elenin was a craft or had craft following it.

Almost every comet or asteroid that gets brought up in the conspiracy community will make some type of claim as this, yet every time the space rocks pass the claim jumps to the next rock due,Hmmmmmm is someone playing games with the gullible, it looks as that's the case, I have fallen for others claims too many times to know when the water is shallow(claims lack reasoning or explanation), so are their claims, when its deep(Show the how and why), well then there is a lot discover.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I have three words to add to this thread:

Marshall Herff Applewhite.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Asteroids are bigger on the inside?

Yes asteroids very much like a Tardis, I mean seriously dude have you not seen doctor who…..

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

The gods are returning! lol It's probably just a rock. But never the less thanks OP! i will be watching the skies come later this month in February.

Time to do some rituals?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join