It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo craft disguised as an asteroid..maybe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
is this asteroid being disguised
an alien ship is probably behind it
i hope they come in peace
but it looks like they want to wipe us out
www.ufo-blogger.com...
edit on 2-2-2013 by xszawe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Pure speculation on the part of the OP. Wipe us out? Where'd THAT come from?

So far it looks like a rock and behaves like a rock. What evidence is there that it is anything but a rock?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

an alien ship is probably behind it?
AND they want to wipe us out
care to explain your reasoning here?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

No

Probably not

Who ? , there's no one there ... its an Asteroid .

You're paranoid

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
*** OK.... knock it off and get on topic ***

Thanks

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by xszawe

No

Probably not

Who ? , there's no one there ... its an Asteroid .

You're paranoid

maybe i am too paranoid
or maybe you are not paranoid enough

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Okay, I missed whatever came before but I have a question. It may seem snarky at first, but isn't at all meant that way. It's a sincere question.

Why would they bother hiding like that?

The enormous forces involved in using a real asteroid as some controllable cover for their own ship would be so far beyond our ability to challenge by definition, I'd wonder why they'd consider the effort worth the cost? An intelligence able to hide like that could fly in with a full Armada, bold as brass and big as life with a planet who could do nothing but wonder what H.G. Wells would say to know he'd been right after all?

Likewise, if they could simply take on the appearance ...to what gain? Unless facing another intelligence of remotely similar ability...it seems counter-productive to any reason such a level of advanced civilization would bother making the trip in the first place?
edit on 2-2-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
www.ufo-blogger.com...
edit on 2-2-2013 by xszawe because: (no reason given)

I onder what kind of alien would circle...circle...circle, you do know this passed by a year ago right?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Okay, I missed whatever came before but I have a question. It may seem snarky at first, but isn't at all meant that way. It's a sincere question.

Why would they bother hiding like that?

The enormous forces involved in using a real asteroid as some controllable cover for their own ship would be so far beyond our ability to challenge by definition, I'd wonder why they'd consider the effort worth the cost? An intelligence able to hide like that could fly in with a full Armada, bold as brass and big as life with a planet who could do nothing but wonder what H.G. Wells would say to know he'd been right after all?

Likewise, if they could simply take on the appearance ...to what gain? Unless facing another intelligence of remotely similar ability...it seems counter-productive to any reason such a level of advanced civilization would bother making the trip in the first place?
edit on 2-2-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

I would think the safest way for man to travel in the future in to the unknown would be in the disguise of a natural object. That way you draw no unwanted attention to yourself from hostiles. you then choose after observation where to make contact.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

what kind of alien would circle...circle...circle, you do know this passed by a year ago right?

Accelerator stuck, maybe could be a Toyota model.

Looks like a rock to me, and yes it's coming in fast and close.

edit on 2-2-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Is it a UFO disguised as an asteroid bound for earth for our extinction or to reveal themselves, no most likely it is not.

I would like to say however that I think the OP should be adding a little bit more to his/her threads, I think this is the fourth of fifth thread I have seen by the OP that falls into the “pretty picture” or “ooo look what youtube says” category. I am not saying walls and walls of text just a little bit more so we can have something to debate. I am not saying this to criticise, think of it more as constructive criticism these thread would basically benefit from more words.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well some asteroids are crafts, worlds even with size reformatted to whatever they want inside. There is an infinity within and without all things and to Higher Ups, they can make use of this. So a small asteroid could contain a space the size of Canada if they wished to use that much.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It'd be great if this was an alien craft or had one trailing it but there is one thing we can keep hoping for without looking like we are too hopeful that ANY issue related to this asteroid comes true.

... and that is, if it's coming closer than some satellites, maybe it will knock some of them belonging to Israel out of the damn sky!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So a small asteroid could contain a space the size of Canada if they wished to use that much.

Asteroids are bigger on the inside?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, youre in a matrix. This is a simulated reality. Infinity can not be measured, and that means, no bigger/smaller, up/down, past/future. That is the program in the brain a part of your body suit, perceptional as it is. Just as DNA is a computer language.

All that was, is now, and will be IS all at once. I'm not going to provide all the links to all the theories. You're an adult and can research all your interested in.

But I'm an experiencer, and been to an asteroid base.

Oh, ETs really don''t use our physics.

Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who (2008) Teaser Trailer

and

Groundhog Day Trailer HD

edit on 2-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I have been looking for the sine. I wonder if this is it...

Waves .....

Is that what the indians were talkng about?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If anyone thinks UFO's are visiting earth, or even managing it, with our physics, they're just a tad off. Not only that, but this solar system is a Matrix, and there is not quite as much matter here to truly matter, not that this should matter. But ever thing you see, hear, feel, smell and touch is translated by software in the brain and resurrected as if on a screen on the back of your mind. The chair you are sitting on is within you. There is something here, waves of sorts, arrangements. But, its not what we think at all.

Not only this but size is perceptional. Ie. a supersized ufo, exiting a huge triangle in the sun, the size of earth, could monitor you right up close, show their own classroom of tourists, earth, humans, and your life. Perceptionally this may appear the size of a very small orb.

The Matrix - What is Real extended clip
edit on 2-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join