It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stanton friedman finally admits

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I am thinking the YT video (old news in a new wrapper?) by Mr SF did not mention the widely witnessed UFO fleet fly-over of the USA Capitol in DC...
nor the alledged 1960s return flyover mentioned in posts from intrutr and SplitInfinity...

Now those stories need telling more so than rehashing the Mr SF cash-cow stories of yesteryear
edit on 29-7-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Also the ETs in Bob's group and thusly Sleepers group, in his book, well. YIKES.

There he was a kid in US. After the war in Italy, the country was seriously impoverished. He had ufo experiences, obviously picked up by paramilitary and radar, and his father never questioned how he easily got into the US, when no one else could do that unless they had money. Got a job or was able to own/manage/run, the bakery in this apartment complex, that just so happened to back up against a military complex.

Now, the part about how people come in with information somewhere in their body, where its stored, who knows and the paramilitary that tries to access this vault (I do recall my own experience of 2 trying to access what they called a vault in me but don't see how they managed to do anything, its all ridiculous to me, for Love doesnt hide things it just tells the bullies to grow up, Mom wants them home, and to go to the corner and shines its light. It shares all it knows.)

Anycase, when he was outside, as a child, at that complex he had a sighting. Then the memory involved would make me run for the hills if his team ever shows up.

They had him unable to move, and inserted some horribly painful thing into his belly button or stomach and then his body was dissolved from the inside out until he was just a soul/spirit and they put him in a box, if I remember this correctly from the book, and then inserted him into his new clone body

It was called sanitizing him, so the info was safe.

Sorry, only dark hats would ever use such a method.

I am telling them to stay away from all humans, if you're not Love and the rescue team don't even bother showing up. You don't have permissions. And if any ET thinks that is good practices, they need to grab a heart and a brain.

Bob Lazar and Sleeper are in the same pool of information. As is John Lear.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What humanity needs to do is beat the pavement to their elected minion employees offices to ensure they know that things are going to change and everyone insists on wonderful worlds with clean energy, true transparency, good solutions implemented, such as geo thermal, HHO, cavitation/cold fusion, and also, everyone gets land a farm of their own, no taxes paid for it, no way to lose it, the leaders don't delegate some crappy land, people have choices and can move around at will, and aquaponics. No forced slavery. Everyone fed. That they are fired. Period.

And also, in addition to not participating and refusing to co-operate with crapola here, they need to stand under the stars each night, shaking their fists and saying the same things and addressing all the bullies, telling them they need to see Mom ASAP, and repent, that no one is going to listen to them and that even if they stood a million miles high, no one was afraid of their poopy diaper toddler harm to others crapola. I've done that, told them that the universe needs moms and grandma's not their councils so everyone can live in peace, they need to sit down. Was really upset about a friend sharing black op stuff with one of the women sex slaves used in the bases visiting him at night and when he konked out he had hairs and signs of her there.

I was out under the stars in nano second and told them all what was what. They don't intimidate me. Right is right and might and they are not that.

I got a meditation hjacked that night by a man saying this was a cultural exchange and on behalf of the Sirius-Pleiadian counsel, permission were given by them for this. So is that a counsel over earth? Or was one connected to earth and one connected to me? Have long searched for these answers. And after this odd thing occurred, when I got up to go in a huge light ship appeared, with giant platoons on each side, flew forward and vanished. I was having very high frequency vibrations from the meditation running through my body, so I have no idea if my son had come out, like he was apt to do for our sightings, sightings that must have been picked up on radar for black choppers chased them, but I don't know if he would have seen this one. I think my frequency was higher. However, ET_MAN asked me if I had seen the ETs when my son had missing time in the kitchen, seemed to know about this and asked me if I'd ever seen a craft that only I could see.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I came back here to read your reply and I realized SplitInfinity has been banned
. This was a good thread.

Now those stories need telling more so than rehashing the Mr SF cash-cow stories of yesteryear

Thanks for the reply.

Maybe you could tell me why you feel that way? I think most UFO activity comes in "waves" because of two possibilities.

Either someone makes up a sighting and other hoaxers join in (like crop circles).

Or they have hang around for a while because they have come a long way, why not study for a bit? Otherwise its a waste of resources. Like traveling for days to get to your vacation spot and only staying a day.

Any direct link to the stuff you referenced from those other members you mentioned would be appreciated.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join