It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu Vaccine Exposed - Piers Morgan Struck Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The Flu Shot you get today is different from all previous Flu Shots. These Flu Shots are created from the newest South-East Asian Flu Virus. Comparing these Flu Vaccinations to any past Vaccination is invalid. Even Piers Morgan directly accredits his sickness to the Flu Shot.

So is this 100% proof the Flu shot does in-fact give you the flu?
I did search many key words and couldn't find this.

Thoughts? He is ill 10 days later

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
The Flu Shot you get today is different from all previous Flu Shots. These Flu Shots are created from the newest South-East Asian Flu Virus. Comparing these Flu Vaccinations to any past Vaccination is invalid. Even Piers Morgan directly accredits his sickness to the Flu Shot.

It is highly possible that's how they create all influenza "pandemics" considering we had a bad one this year, I know it messed me up for a month, and I didn't even care to get a flu shot, I avoided it for awhile until my brother got sick at work and brought it here. lol.

Yeah, I believe it's a giant hoax. You get the shot, catch the flu, then go spend money on mucinex and nyquil/dayquil, or whatever to relieve the symptoms. If there is money to be made, you better bet somebody already thought ahead.
edit on 2/2/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

No it points to proof that the Flu Virus has mutated this season so the virus that the jab was originally designed to protect against has mutated into a newer strain that the vaccine does not protect against.

Happens every now and then.

And this has been posted a couple of times already I think you at least a week late in joining the party dude.

ps: who cares anyway if Piers has the flu?
edit on 2-2-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
They guessed poorly this year. They have to start this and commit the a strain to vaccinate ahead of it's actual outbreak in the wild. Usually, they guess correctly. Sometimes they blow it so badly, you'd wonder if they got their bio-degrees from a Cracker Jack box.

Piers is probably wondering about some professional competence. Next year, if the shot keeps him healthy, he'll be praising them. Talking heads are like that....they talk just to hear themselves speak. Whatever side of whatever topic. It's all the same when principle is just someone at their kid's school.

I hope it was a rough one for him after using the shot as a publicity stunt on his show though.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You can tell its a lie because all virus's are dead until they touch living cells then they activate. Basic science. So if you give someone a dead virus it becomes alive.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Its weird, I havent been sick at all this winter. Pretty much every year I get sick one time, I dont know if its the flu or a bad cold that I get but this year I have stayed healthy.
By the way, the last flu shot I got was in 1988 at Coast Guard boot camp.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobograndemalo
You can tell its a lie because all virus's are dead until they touch living cells then they activate. Basic science. So if you give someone a dead virus it becomes alive.

Hey, that's right! I just made a thread concerning viruses and what you wrote is exactly how viruses are explained. So, how can a flu shot contain a dead virus if they aren't alive in the first place???

Are viruses the missing link between non-life and life?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

"Dead" is just a vernacular sometimes used because it is widely understood and does not require a discussion of whether or not active viruses are alive. The term you're looking for is "inactivated," and an inactivated virus is, indeed, passed on, no more, ceased to be. It is an ex-virus. It will not spring to life and suddenly infect you.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

"Dead" is just a vernacular sometimes used because it is widely understood and does not require a discussion of whether or not active viruses are alive. The term you're looking for is "inactivated," and an inactivated virus is, indeed, passed on, no more, ceased to be. It is an ex-virus. It will not spring to life and suddenly infect you.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Think about it this way. Your intentionally injecting yourself with a sickness trying to prevent that sickness? The flu shot is a way to create customers for big pharma. Honestly, do you think that a company that gets its business from you being sick is really going to give you anything that makes you not sick? Look at all the medicines out there. Most of them give you more symptoms/side effects then you originally started with. Your body has everything that it needs to fight off the flu or any other sickness that is thrown at you. Most people are just to impatient to let their bodies fight off the sickness on their own so they run to the doctors expecting help. Yes here is your flu shot. Which 9 times out of ten is going to give you the flu that you were trying to avoid in the first place. Come on sheeple wake up. Eat right and excercise and you won't need medicines to keep you healthy.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7

Originally posted by shauny

It is highly possible that's how they create all influenza "pandemics" considering we had a bad one this year, I know it messed me up for a month, and I didn't even care to get a flu shot, I avoided it for awhile until my brother got sick at work and brought it here. lol.

Yeah, I believe it's a giant hoax. You get the shot, catch the flu, then go spend money on mucinex and nyquil/dayquil, or whatever to relieve the symptoms. If there is money to be made, you better bet somebody already thought ahead.
edit on 2/2/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

Why didn't any of the hundreds of people I know who got the shot get sick? Your idea is pretty stupid. Just an FYI, I hate the flu shot and would not get it unless I was forced. There may be some issues with symptoms, but you will not have the flu. The vaccine is next to useless in my opinion, but will not give you the flu.

new topics

top topics

join