It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow - we are immortal - SCIENTISTS say!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Scientists find Hints for the Immortality of the Soul: Some international physicists are convinced, that our spirit has a quantum state and that the dualism between the body and the soul is just as real to as the “wave-particle dualism” of the smallest particles. See www.lifegen.de...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
mmmm I think I will take it with a pinch of salt.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rolf22

You didn't say the link goes to your book you are pushing online. When you did your *first* intro thread, I did research you online. You have posted your books in every forum I could find that had anything to do with the subject matter. Good marketing, I guess.

Why don't you post a thread in the Physics Forum here, to discuss your findings/theories, instead of just posting links to your books.

Des

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I didn´t post a direct link to my book. Lifegen is a forum in German and English, where I am posting articles about life sciences. I could also post a long article here, but if a credit is given to a book is due to copyright reasons. Otherwise extracts from the book will be distributed in the internet without the source. And this is against international copyright laws.

Thank your for your advice to publish in the physics forum. I´ll do it later on with more specific details.

Thank you for your comment

Rolf

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rolf22

I think you have a lot of interesting ideas to offer here. The Physics, Paranormal Forums would be excellent places to start some critical thinking discussions. Not everyone will agree with your particular findings, and some will.

You may be surprised by the quality of some of our members. What they bring to the table, may be something you might be missing in your research. I look forward to your threads.

Des

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you Des, I´ll try my best.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by definity
mmmm I think I will take it with a pinch of salt.

Doesn't sound very appealing. I'll take it with a pinch of snus though

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rolf22

Show me scientific article where 'spirit' is recognizable in science, and I might believe what you're saying.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
We are spirits with a body. Socrates said that the mind will find the final truth, when it leaves the body. Even he knew there was more to us than outward appearance. The whole Egyptian cosmology is based on the afterlife. Starwalking was the souls ability to traverse the stars. Basically permanent astral projection.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I personally think that it may be possible that we are in this 3rd dimension and once we pass from here we go to the 4th dimension where things dont have to be tangible, and everyone we knew is there having a good ol time. Anyone ever have this thought? A buddy thinks the light orbs people see are just souls in departure. Hell who knows eh!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

That´s a constructive part of a dialogue.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The forth dimension would be outside of time and space. Ghosts can be explained as spirit without the body. Pure awareness. This touches on the Hermetic principles of the spirit actually being more real than what you see. Shamans intercede into the spirit world to bring back useful knowledge for this side.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Some scientist are already talking about 5 and more dimensions.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

And its really fascinating to learn, that modern scientists start to reflect this old knowledge.

top topics

join