It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE: Nearly Identical ET Corpses Found in Russia and South America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The old pinch the head and try not to squeeze autopsy technique. Very scientific.

Pass the folded up newspaper nurse, its time to dispose of the body. >.>

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
The old pinch the head and try not to squeeze autopsy technique. Very scientific.

Pass the folded up newspaper nurse, its time to dispose of the body. >.>

lol

what if it's real?

i dunno, i have not though about it much..

i just am focusing on the free energy technology in the show...

that will free us and save the planet at the same time.

i already KNOW that we are not alone, lol

so do you

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ive never trusted divid wilcock. Way to much of an ego on him to be trusted too far.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
what if it's real?

If it is real, it's more like a ransom demand than a request for support because these dorks are going to take it apart with tweezers before they can afford an MRI.

I strongly believe we're not alone, I don't know we're not alone. The aliens never seem to want to abduct me

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

that's ok, but i would not let your opinions stop free energy technology from being released/shared.

There are plenty of people working on real free energy technology , Greer is not needed .
Free Energy Technologies

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I wouldn't give this a second thought if it weren't for the assassination of Amardeep Kaleka's father in the Sihk temple shooting only 9 days after they made the announcement.
At a minimum I'll be watching Sirius when it's released if for no other reason than that.
I don't believe that to be any kind of tragic coincidence.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Advanced mummified beings
Why do they have to be ET. Couldn't they have been an advanced earth creature?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

Originally posted by cornucopia
what if it's real?

If it is real, it's more like a ransom demand than a request for support because these dorks are going to take it apart with tweezers before they can afford an MRI.

I strongly believe we're not alone, I don't know we're not alone. The aliens never seem to want to abduct me

If you look anything like your avatar, they may be afraid of you

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

only one way to find out.

Clone him.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The name escapes me at the moment, but there's a tree whose seed pods look like miniture mummified bodies when they dry out and whither. The photos of the "alien" look exactly like the seed pods... I wouldn't trust Greer at all. He screams "con man" everytime he makes a new press release and asks for yet more money despite never actually giving thorough evidence of all these claimed DNA, MRI etc tests. He's always just about to release some book or video that will revolutionize humanity...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

that's ok, but i would not let your opinions stop free energy technology from being released/shared.

There are plenty of people working on real free energy technology , Greer is not needed .
Free Energy Technologies

awesome, thanks for sharing

hugs

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It does fit well with the small spheres that seem to be moved by intelligence I know of two.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

can't find the other atm about two boys I think in Italy found a metallic spear that was in a field, it attempted to fly but seemed broken, they took it home but it later went missing.

Then the Mexican farmer finding little alien story, which when i researched found the picture was added later and did not go with the original story.

www.newsweird.com...

Mexican TV announced in 2007 that an alien baby was found alive by a farmer in Mexico. Now, it has been two years since it was found, and scientists finally announced the results of their tests on the alien baby: the creature indeed resembles nothing like humans. According to the scientists' report, the alien baby can stay underwater for a long time, has the skeleton of a lizard, and has rootless teeth which are totally unlike humans' teeth. However, it does have some similar joints to human. The brain of the alien baby is huge, particularly the rear section, which makes the scientists believe that the creature had very high intelligence. Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Alien Baby Found In Mexico? Test Results Out | NowPublic News Coverage www.nowpublic.com...

www.nowpublic.com...

For sure the detail of the stories have changed several times.

edit on 2-2-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

i dunno, i have not though about it much.. i just am focusing on the free energy technology in the show... that will free us and save the planet at the same time.

And your thread being about alien corpses, as the title states. in capitals DISCLOSURE

Why not title your thread accordingly if you wish to focus on free energy

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

If you can assist further with funding the campaign for Sirius, we will attempt to carry out this scientific inquiry -- however daunting it may be.

annnnnd, I'm out.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I believe a flying saucer could smack the President os the US on the head during live TV, and they would still deny the existence.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

If you can assist further with funding the campaign for Sirius, we will attempt to carry out this scientific inquiry -- however daunting it may be.

annnnnd, I'm out.

I kind of thought the same thing. I didn't look into it enough to check the credentials, but that seemed to be an instant red flag for me.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I spose Greer has to peddle something, bait to 'cash' the fish.
I wonder how much he charged Ancient Aliens for his 'guest apperance' work.

edit on 2-2-2013 by crackerjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

annnnnd, I'm out.

lol

bye

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Nice, it made me look out my window, I have it raised about 4 inches... to let in fresh air...

I just shut it closed.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have finally found proof of the little green guy and he was on the moon,of all places.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join