It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Pearl I can Cast - Will you pick it up or trample it as you pass?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Consider your mind and head. From the Crown of your body, your nerve endings feed information to your consciousness. The many nerve endings tell you a unique story about the whole, yet one can speak directly to the head when irritated or in danger of injury. Each part has a function. The same, above and below, is true for we who are many and we who are one.

Just like 1 Kings 17 (Shown later), this is a picture of a recurring theme in the Bible. Let me explain. Read this thread more than once. Although I am using the passage in Daniel 4, there are literally thousands of passages telling ONE story. Today, I share the ONE story with you, yet many are part of the one. Again, read this thread more than once. Stories all tell THE story. THE story is a secret I reveal here, and have revealed on ATS many times. Do you have ears to hear?

Daniel 4

31 Even as the words were on his lips, a voice came from heaven, “This is what is decreed for you, King Nebuchadnezzar: Your royal authority has been taken from you. 32 You will be driven away from people and will live with the wild animals; you will eat grass like the ox. Seven times will pass by for you until you acknowledge that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and gives them to anyone he wishes.”

----The 'secret' of sorts in the Bible is that "you must be born again." Some are born in to rulership and some into common standing. When it says that the KING will be driven from the people and will live with animals, this shows he will be reduced to one of the beasts (humans acting like animals). Until he is involved into the wilderness (Scattered around seven times into other lives), he will not return to rule until he acknowledges God. Read my thread on involution and evolution: Involution Evolution. You are not simply ONE person. You are many. Until you recognize this fact and rule your kingdom accordingly, you are separated in the wilderness. We have ALL been baptized here in the water so we can repent of the same error the king above suffers. Ultimately, the ONE soul we come from did the same. By that light, we can all see the gate out.

33 Immediately what had been said about Nebuchadnezzar was fulfilled. He was driven away from people and ate grass like the ox. His body was drenched with the dew of heaven until his hair grew like the feathers of an eagle and his nails like the claws of a bird.

-----This is a picture of rotting in the grave, the place of sin, death and refinement. This is Earth. The Dew of Heaven are the droplets that fall, then evaporate when the sun rises again to distill the water back to unity. It's the picture of ONE soul descending into many in the wilderness to learn. Again, involution and evolution of the KING. Who is the KING? That's ADAM, the ONE soul of mankind. Who is the heel on either side of this loaf? ADAM, or the risen Christ. This was never about one KING. Then again, it can only be about ONE king. The Son is being raised in the wilderness. That's all of us together. As 1 Corinthians states, "17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf."

ALL stories in the Bible are written to ONE Soul being raised. We, who are many, are one body, for we are ALL ONE loaf.

34 At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever.

-----Where do we find this in Isaiah? See if you catch the DEW in this passage.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

How about JOB 19? A rather LARGE secret is revealed here in this passage:

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

--------DID YOU catch that? "Since the error is in him." Who? ADAM, the heel of the loaf. Careful what you say about the KING. The Son is being raised and YOU are that King. So am I. So are we. Judgment comes to those who fail to acknowledge the true Sovereign while in the wilderness.

I know a secret about the Bible. I have been relating this secret for years now. Few listen, yet you can read it progressively from my threads and posts. The same story can be show from so many passages. Read 1 Kings 17, then go to Matthew 3. You can mirror the same truth of Baptism (Immersion into the water) across the lives of one SOUL that is two persons revealing ONE truth. Elijah and John the Baptist. What were they trying to tell us as the future kings of the Earth? Do you rule a kingdom of you own now? Does this kingdom involve people you influence? What is the foundation of that influence. Your will. There are only two kids of free will. One is the will of God. It gives (gifts must first be earned), then receives. What you work for must be given away to others for their benefit. A father works a job, then returns the money to his family, for their benefit. As above, so below. If you want more of this will to give, I explain further here.

Acknowledge the true KING first. That's the heel that crushes the head of Satan. Christ is Adam on either side of the loaf.

Genesis 3

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

How do you overcome your own beast (Animal nature)?

Matthew 6:33

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

If the prodigal son returns to the Father, the wound is healed and the Son no longer needs to reside in the wilderness.

Another secret. Much of the Dew in the land is there for those who refuse to rise. 99 out of 100 sheep are found.

The SECRET is revealed about the HEAD I spoke of above.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Did you find the head of the loaf? Read 1 Corinthians 10-15 and you will see the ENTIRE picture revealed. The Church is the loaf.

edit on 2-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

hi, man,
do you ever wonder if the stories on the bible are in some part much older than we`d care to think,
you said "to be reborn again"
in many shamanic rituals you must "die a spiritual death" to be reborn again in your own body (jesus)
and did you know that Ce Acatl Topilzin the real man that, is believed to have been the original quetzacoatl, and he was forced to flee his own city??? and that he promised to return!!""

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
In a way it sounds like you are describing a sort of marriage.
I have followed your threads for sometime now.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by EnochWasRight

hi, man,
do you ever wonder if the stories on the bible are in some part much older than we`d care to think,
you said "to be reborn again"
in many shamanic rituals you must "die a spiritual death" to be reborn again in your own body (jesus)
and did you know that Ce Acatl Topilzin the real man that, is believed to have been the original quetzacoatl, and he was forced to flee his own city??? and that he promised to return!!""

More and more, I am finding out that the mystery in the Bible is just that. Not understood until we dig it up. There is ONE central story that all cultures have seen by the light of unique perspective. Without the life of Christ and what happened in the first century, we would not have the keys to the mystery. Since the veil is torn, we can take a peek before it's revealed in total.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Involution and Evolution seem to be what baptism symbolizes. To me, this is the key that opens all the doors of truth. The union of soul and Spirit is Atonement (At One Ment), which seems to be suggested by the various unions in nature (Sun/Moon, Male/Female, Sperm/Egg and so on). Even the union of concrete and abstract happen with language. Hebrew is concrete (Agro-Bio Linguistics) and Greek/Latin are Abstract and Mathematical. English is a combination of the two. To know the original story, simply reduce the languages to the root meaning, then follow the tree as it branches. Here is only one of many examples.

How about some simple words in the Greek and Latin to verify the Gospel message?

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles, and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀμνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀμνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for them.

Indeed, Amnesty is written in the Bible and in the Greek Language as a relation to the Amnio (LAMB and BOWL of Sacrifice).

These linguistic morphologies happen at all levels of Word (Information/Programming).

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

None of us know God until we are introduced to the Son. The Father accomplishes this over time.

Luke 10:22

"All things are delivered (revealed) to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the son, and he to whom the son will reveal him."

A marriage is comparable to the the union of the Lamb and Shepherd. A Consummation is more accurate.

edit on 2-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Since you have made the distinction that everyone else is swine; for you to cast your precious pearl at; then Oink oink us pigs have no use for such human tripe...oink.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Consider how God took Israel out of Egypt, and to His own Mountain, in the land of Midian. If you read the story closely, keeping in mind that God had made promises to the ancestors of this people, rescued them from bondage, and made them His, you can see that God and Israel eloped.

Thank you, Enochwasright, for all your illuminating threads. I pick them up.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Thank you EnochWasRight, all of your threads are great.

My thinking isn't so good right now, so I'm having trouble following all the information to any kind of conclusion... I guess I have to take leaps of faith, you know.

But one thing did strike me, and I don't know if this is off topic or not...

Is King Nebuchadnezzar Bigfoot? Did I read that right, cause it sounds to me like he became Sasquatch?

top topics

join