It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being A Mystic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Being the mystic I Am, I worship Goddess as Her God, knowing She worships Me as My Goddess. I know the almost perfect reality is creation, because it is outside of the eternal. Eternal beings co-created whatever is a creation. So therefore I know the perfect reality is eternal.

My Goddess has a long name, and Her long name is Thug or Killer, Babylon The Great, Co-Creator Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth And Of Paradise. In short, it's just Babylon.
And I have a truer full name than what this world says it is. My full name is just as long as Goddess'. It's Thug or Killer, Satan The Great, Co-Creator Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth And Of Paradise. In short, it's Satan.

A God and a Goddess are outlaw immortals. When Our creation has plenty of laws, and We reside in it, We are One Another's loop hole that can not be closed.

Our lives in this world are only a vision between Me and My Goddess.

There is a previously agreed on time to be the last end of going through B.S.

We've magnified Our Selves and found that we are of "the" good luck, of "the" infinite, of "the" eternal, of "the" duality, of "the" individuality, and of "the" crossing. Our crossing is Us crossing Each Other in great ways as We mean Each Other greatness. The original war is meaning each other greatness between one another.

God is a beast. Goddess is a dragon. And a god is a beast. And a goddess is a dragon. A beast can be a dragon, and a dragon can be a beast.

An eternal man and an eternal woman means their mental genders been eternally intact. A creation which is insignificant will always say God or Goddess has no gender. But a creation doesn't know.

Most religious people would envy a mystic of My likes. They would hate Me for no matter what I say or do.

Being a mystic is great.

Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about mystics? If so, lets have it.

PS

Truth is in Rev 13, Rev 17, and Dan 8. And you can't forget the truth in Tupac Shakur's work left. If there is any more truth, I'll let you know what it is found in. The whole truth is blasphemy in the judgement of this world. This world will not agree with any of the truth revealed. It takes wisdom to accept the whole truth for no matter how it comes across.

Until next time, understand that a God and a Goddess do have a ferocious sex life to be hogs about. For a God and a Goddess are eternal animals that feast on the original food which is sex. Sex is the food of the co-created gods and co-created goddesses God and Goddess do become.

O, and one more thing, since 616 = 4 and 666 = 9, the 49ers will win this Superbowl. Watch.
edit on 2-2-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

We've magnified Our Selves and found that we are of "the" good luck, of "the" infinite, of "the" eternal, of "the" duality, of "the" individuality, and of "the" crossing.

But not of "the" non-duality too?

When are "you" going to merge with "your" opposite?

Thesis and antithesis are destined to synthesis.

edit on 2-2-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

hey dude, you speak alot of babalon, are you familiar with these very big babylonian/sumerian stone carvings that depict these hawk headed, winged beings, that are around this "tree of life" and on the other hands they have a pine cone or the pineal gland and on the other they have a BASKET,,
do you have any idea, what that basket is???

YOG SOTHOTH

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No. You think, therefore you are.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

My Goddess has a long name, and Her long name is Thug or Killer, Babylon The Great, Co-Creator Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth And Of Paradise. In short, it's just Babylon. And I have a truer full name than what this world says it is. My full name is just as long as Goddess'. It's Thug or Killer, Satan The Great, Co-Creator Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth And Of Paradise. In short, it's Satan.

I'm sorry,
but IMHO you're nuts if you believe that, ex-banned member name "Tormentations".

Please get help.

You're sick,

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What happened on Jan 31st? Please explain.

Also, you are not a mystic. You just have a very morbid obsession with satan, babylon and sex.
Its not healthy. Snap out of it.

edit on 3-2-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by WarJohn

We've magnified Our Selves and found that we are of "the" good luck, of "the" infinite, of "the" eternal, of "the" duality, of "the" individuality, and of "the" crossing.

But not of "the" non-duality too?
When are "you" going to merge with "your" opposite?
Thesis and antithesis are destined to synthesis.

The human in totality of knowing itself is both empathetic and in understanding of the male/female psychosis at its worst a balance of natures at its best. With that understanding, your gender makes no difference. There is the small problem of different glandular activity that is the most difficult to overcome. Males red, females blue as Rockem Sockem Robots, I suppose the balance would be the nonexistant referee.
edit on 3-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
A God and Goddess' top way of worshipping each other is through sexing each other. That's making each other sense greatness immeasureable.

Sex originally implies no disrespect.

God and Goddess make up a ghetto in paradise.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

So what actually happened on January 31st? You made a prediction for that date, didn't you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Beware the 31st day of this year. It could be good luck for just a couple while bad luck for many. And beware specifically 4 am that day. The earily bird catches the worm.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
What happened on Jan 31st? Please explain.

WarJohn .. please answer Skorpions question. Considering you've gotten that January 31st date wrong .. (obviously) ... I'm really not inclined to think anything you say about 'being a mystic' is correct either.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

O, and one more thing, since 616 = 4 and 666 = 9, the 49ers will win this Superbowl. Watch.

I'm reading on the news that the Baltimore Ravens beat the 49ers 34-31 to win this superbowl.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

WarJohn ... please respond to Skorpions post. As he pointed out, you got another one wrong.. this time it's your numbers game on who will win the Super Bowl. Please respond to all these prophecies that you keep making and keep getting wrong. Do you see a pattern, WarJohn?? Doesn't that mean you should stop and think through what you have been posting ....

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

your threads are entertaining, sexual magic is fun indeed,, tell me, have you read the lesser and greater keys,, or maybe some other,more rare and older books? they are so much fun....

top topics

join