It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being groomed like cattle for an early death

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
We're not an "overpopulated" state.

We don't have to buy what they're selling us.

I don't drink sugar. I drink unsweet tea.

I don't eat processed foods. I eat whole foods.

Alcohol is legal because it's impossible to enforce a law against it. This is as old as history.

Cigarettes don't make you a foggy thinker. Nicotine improves memory.

Basically, you're just confused and spouting out assumptions as facts. They're not.

You're free to purchase or produce whatever you like, within reason.

Allow the idiots to die out. I do! More monies for my profession.

edit on 3-2-2013 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

So, look around you. You'll see an overpopulated state, with almost religious fervor for consumerism and fast food.

Ah yes, the great myth about fast food is poison. The only thing that is bad about fast food is that it has alot of calories and sodium. The mc donalds hamburger not molding is also a myth because you can make homemade hamburgers that wont mold either. We all know coca-cola is not good for you but it won't kill you, learn how to drink water.

We are being bred to work, to shop, and then to die.

I agree with that statement.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is why they are raising social security retirement to 70 i think it was. Thats why theres so many poisons within our foods, gmos, fluoride in drinking water, so forth, sure it might be harmless now, but what happens 10 20 or 40 years down the road, cancer or illness born from these? Sure it might profit big pharma in the end but it wont provide a cure, itll just suck more $$ out of you till your death.

Why would they want old people alive anyway, they're not useful for the country anyway? why not kill em off with chemicals, work em till death, profit. Sure they might be useful for fox news viewers, thats that.

but in the end we are responsible for what we eat. People need to take control of their lives and stop being lazy.

Wasnt there a study done by science, saying its healthy being fat? more likely to survive.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I am glad my diet is not complete crap anymore or get vaccinated. I never get sick unless it's allergy season, not to mention the headaches and sleepiness my friends always complain about. I agree that povertt is a key inhibitor in the health deterioration. People cannot afford good quality food. In APES on Friday, my teacher was discussing how there aren't grocery stores in the ghetto because there isn't much profit, so the poor can't afford good food. Soon, there may not be much of a natural food section in a typical suburban grocery store because there is little demand for the more expensive fruits and veggies.

I also remember an article I read in APES about how hunter gatherers were taller and had longer lifespans. That's some good food for thought. Hahahaaha

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
So, look around you. You'll see an overpopulated state, with almost religious fervor for consumerism and fast food.
I once tried to talk to you folks about Coca Cola, and how the company oppresses people, but it goes deeper than that.

Why do you think the national beverage is sugar water? Why do you think the All-American meal is full of ingredients that will kill you twenty or thirty years on down the line? They want your best years, and then, they want you to die before you can start collecting retirement. They tested this whole scheme in the inner cities with minorities, and it worked pretty well. African Americans have some of the highest rates of diabetes and heart disease in the nation. Well, they're moving on to other people.

They want a subservient, dumbed down populace, and then they want that populace to drop dead once they're not useful anymore. That's why cigarettes and liquor are still legal. Because they keep the people foggy and out of it, and they kill you down on the line.

I'm afraid none of this is true. What it is is money and profit. THAT they are after. "Being groomed for an early death" they are not. It's all to do with profit, nothing else.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I once tried to talk to you folks about Coca Cola, and how the company oppresses people, but it goes deeper than that.

Why do you think the national beverage is sugar water? Why do you think the All-American meal is full of ingredients that will kill you twenty or thirty years on down the line? They want your best years, and then, they want you to die before you can start collecting retirement. They tested this whole scheme in the inner cities with minorities, and it worked pretty well. African Americans have some of the highest rates of diabetes and heart disease in the nation. Well, they're moving on to other people.

They want a subservient, dumbed down populace, and then they want that populace to drop dead once they're not useful anymore. That's why cigarettes and liquor are still legal. Because they keep the people foggy and out of it, and they kill you down on the line.

I see no over population maybe in concentrated locations if you want to get picky. Also we are not replacing ourselves at a good pace in the USA. Much has to do with the way people are told kids are bad fro the environment, the narcissistic behavior of men and women today, planned parenthood and fertility problems.

In russia when putin was elected he was happy to announce that they finally had population growth.

I thought over population was a problem???

No one is fattening anyone. People have control of what they shovel into their mouth and how much they shovel at a given meal.

People can choose to eat mc donalds or eat at home... to eat microwave pizza or to make a veg stew.

However good food is expensive and bad food is cheap. Good food takes work to prepare and bad food is quick and convenient.

We are coddled to be lazy how they heck are they going to get any work out of us if we are taught to be lazy and die early??

seriously, If I were to mange the whole thing I would keep people extremely healthy so they could work longer. I mean that is essentially what is going on today.. people are living longer.

At my job there are people who have been in my position for 36-40 years on the job... they have been there longer than i have been alive.. I AM 34!

My father is 62 and he is not stopping till 70. My mother is the same and they are always on the go. I don't see it bro.

There are many people going to an early grave I agree but there are plenty that live and keep on living . My sister in laws grandfather died at the age of 84 after he fell off his barn while he was ROOFING IT. That is the only reason why he died because he had an accident.. he would had probably kept on going. Did i mention he was roofing at the age of 84?? My grandmother is 94 and going.. my great grandmother died at the age of 92.

I don't see the world the way you do. i see people living longer but not procreating fast enough. we have an old population coming into view but not much youth.

by my age my parents had three kids, my friends have 1 to 0 kids, I have none and my wife and I are dragging it out a year more.. My sister had one at the ripe age of 29 roughly when my parents began to have kids and she is waiting till 35 to try again.

You are all doom and gloom.. Our nutrition is bad only if you allow it to be bad. You have control of what you put in your mouth.

edit on 4-2-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

carbonated sugar water and the high sugar and meat diets keep the parasites healthy and in abundance. The dumbed down masses, well. Since rebelling at Atlantis extra precautions are being made. The people will be infiltrated mind body and soul. And eventually accept servitude to a species that may or may not reveal themselves. The production of viruses for genetic mutation will continue, hybrids and rare bloods will be dragged away well the rest are milled through a process. Mega cities would be ideal for any scientific species planning on accelerating its mutation and breeding programs. And having chips in every humans, keeps tabs on all species of humans on the go! Who needs to go abducting door to door in a society brainwashed to think they arnt real? I mean, the whole scheme seems kind of elaborate and out of this world! i mean surly this is int the case? and the elite actually are just sociopath genetics spreading from generation to generation with a plan to push humanity to near brink survival with the risk of invasion from outside sources. Mhm. Seems likely. Why would a planet force population control, if the leaders know and secretly accept the existence of aliens, would they purposely reduce the population and our chance of protecting ourselves? It does not make sense? Sure greed exists. But that's just idiotic, and why would idiots be running the world? You don't get handed the red button by being an idiot.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

come on really ...
did you just figure this out

this is 101

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The Great Roundup is a self-selection game.

Those who pay attention decline to eat at McDonalds.
Those who think about it for a minute decline to smoke cigarrettes.
Those who have learned about it decline to drink fluoride.
Those with brains read books and don't watch TV.
Those with hearts don't act like angry dicks all the time.

All you gotta do is pay attention and you don't have to be a victim, IMO.

I filter my water, eat vegetarian, exercise daily, don't watch TV, and a bunch of other behaviors that make me generally less harmed by all that is available to harm you if you let it. That doesn't make me superior to anyone, just a bit healtiher.

They don't have to push us over the cliff. All they have to do is HAVE a cliff, and some of us will run right off the edge of our own accord.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Im a chemist and i did some experiments with some biological stuff
I changed to a better human, i was touched.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bandershtat

haha i think i know what you are talking about, lol

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Just want to point out that this guy registered on 9-11. I think he's taunting us.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by allstonmurdaz
Just want to point out that this guy registered on 9-11. I think he's taunting us.

I noticed that too. I chalked it up to coincidence, as I'm not a big 9/11 conspiracy theorist. About my opinion on the subject, I think two planes hit the towers piloted by men in affiliation with Osama Bin Ladin who was in affiliation with George W. Bush and the American government. Remember, just twenty years prior, Reagan was praising these wonderful Mujahideen with the moral character of the Founding Fathers. Now, the powers that be needed a new war, keep the military industrial complex fed, and the money still flowing. Gotta have something to justify those budgets with the cold war over.

But that's a whole different can of worms than I meant to open. A lot of you folks make good arguments towards personal choice, and about government regulations, but these regulations are slap on the wrist type things towards these major companies that are in bed with the government via lobbyists, and corporate stooges appointed to government offices. And yes, people should have personal choice, but constant bombardment by advertisement and consumerist brainwashing affects a large percentage of the populace into not seeing their options in terms of eating well.

My grandmother cooked the best homecooked meals I've ever eaten. But the generation growing up now adays, the vast majority neglect the skills that kept people afloat in 99% of human history. It's troubling to me, the ramifications of this. Some of you folks can nitpick at the loose strings that might be left here or there, but what I've said rings true.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Grifter42 because: Edited for clarity.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Companies do not sell those fatty foods because they want to groom us for an early death, they sell them because we buy tasty food, not healthy food.

In India McD opens Vegetarian fast food joints. Thats because they feel thats how they can make the best business down there. As soon as people stop eating large burgers in America and Europe, McD will try and adapt.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

I am with you, this is far too doom and gloom.

However, on the off chance the OP is correct, i will console myself that i won't be a nice cut of meat for anyone - too gassy!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
they start us at a young age;
and it continues up until we are elderly/dead.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
My grandmother died at sixty five. She had stopped smoking, but cancer did her in. She had smoked for thirty years, and they caught up. These things kill people. There's a mindset here, to get the Earth's population down. It's the agenda of the elite.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
No there isnt. Companies sell to make money. If people stop smoking and stop eating fatty foods then the companies will try and adapt or go bust.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

Or they'll spend more on advertisement that's designed to brain wash and indoctrinate. They'll bribe politicians to loosen regulations, and so on. We're being ruled not by a democracy, but a corporatocracy masquerading as a democracy. We are bought and sold as a nation.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
And another thing. If you think corporations have any sort f respect for human dignity, ask the people of the Carnival Triumph, who the compnay has stooped down upon and excreted a measily 500 dollars apiece and a voucher for another cruise. These people had to play Lord of the Flies at sea, to get it into their heads that the Company does not care about them.

It's better than Union Carbide's handling of the Bhopal disaster, but these were Americans. In the eyes of the media, a couple thousand Americans adrift at sea is more interesting than the deaths of a couple, a dozen, maybe even a hundred non-Americans.

These companies pay out paltry sums and then continue their behavior unabated.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join