It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being groomed like cattle for an early death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
reply to post by EllaMarina

Another nail on the head...

The smart responsible ones cant reproduce. But the ignorant braindead ones, thrive like cockroaches.

Its all part of the bigger picture my friend, we are out numbered 4 to 250,000

So let me get this straight.. If you have children you're dumb? That's what you're trying to say? I find that immensely offensive to those of us who do have kids.. and aren't dumb as stumps..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

I wasnt born in the U.S, i never recieved any of these "life saving" vaccines.

Been alive many years now....STILL...no polio, etc...etc...
regards
edit on 2-2-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The ones with 5+ kids would fall in that category, either you are increadibly naive...or have your head stuck in the sand.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What if people were being harvested, literally, for meat and organs? Like organ donors and such. I've never trusted that system. I don't want to be viewed as a harvest of organs.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

There are soy and corn that are confirmed non GMO. I have grown non GMO Corn in my 1 bedroom apartment.

Yeah I should have qualified that statement with from the supermarket mainly. Anything you buy there with corn or soy in it is GMO. You can grow your own or find no GMO at some health/organic food stores and farmers markets. Also Certified Organic is not always what it purports. You need to know where and how its grown as much as possible.

To the person who said we can't feed everyone organic I disagree we certainly can but people need to take responsibility for what they eat. Trusting the FDA to keep our food supply safe and healthy has been a disaster They are nothing but paid cheerleaders for factory farms and GMO Corps.

edit on 2-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

The ones with 5+ kids would fall in that category, either you are increadibly naive...or have your head stuck in the sand.

You have no basis for your comments. It really is just your opinion, which in this case is narrow minded and self righteous.

Everyone has an equal opportunity to not be equal. Some days I like to be naughty and drink coke. Eat potatoe chips. I do not care what my neigbour eats it is none of my business.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

FDA is a den of jackals, here we share common ground. But if you do the math, you cannot feed seven billion with conventional agriculture. You cannot feed seven billion people sustainably. The soil has got to be suffering for it. The Haber process requires energy from somewhere to fix nitrogen, and energy is getting more and more expensive, what with oil production having peaked.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

Sugar water is the national beverage???
You need to do ALOT more looking into the real problem as you have missed big time on the big issue.
High fructose corn syrup water maybe, I don't see any sugar though.
The US population started going obese and diabetes rates started rising about 35 years ago.
Know what else happened about 35 years ago?
Yep, HFCS replaced sugar in 99 percent of US food and drink recipes.
For a normal person, HFCS is horribad, for diabetics it is actually poison!
More folks are waking up to this and voting with their wallets so you see alot more food packages saying "No HFCS"!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Your selling it well. I love shopping, dont knock it! I love coca cola .

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

I know plenty of people with 5+ children that also have well paying jobs, are very active in their communities and are college educated.. so again, I am asking what the basis for your observation that only dumb people breed...

I don't appreciate being insulted by you either so that's twice you've offended this apparently naive girl..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

I also think that people have the right to do what they please inregards to buying bad foods. Super healthy people dont always live forever.But I think if an obese person or a parent tries to make a child ill through giving them bad foods, then they should be steralized. And given educational lessons on how to give their child a diet thats healthy and balanced. Illness hits you like a mad man. If people eat hamburgers day and day out and coke and sweets should they be alive? I mean maybe they are extremely stupid and so it would be better that they arent around. Sorry to sound so harsh. But you know its up to every individual to judge what is correct for them, and to learn about foods, diet and what works for them.

If I want to eat hamburgers and kill myself, let me.
edit on 2-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by 15900

But yet all processed food is pumped full of high fructose corn syrup as well as other toxic chemicals..
If you arent rich these days then there arent really much of a choice....

Not really true there.
We definitely have choices, I am by no means "rich" but I eat light years better food than the rich do.
I buy no boxes or bags of any food unless I have a whim for something really naughty.
I buy base ingredients and make my own foods.
I don't even buy spice mixes, I go to a gal at the local flea market who has a spice shop and mix my own rubs and ingredients on demand.
My homemade and natural foods are much better for you and they taste awesome.
Being a diabetic, I started paying attention to the poisons I pump into myself.
It is actually a cheaper lifestyle to buy staples and build your own meals, but the trade off is time.
There is no "just add water and a Lb. of meat" option.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by JrDavis

There are soy and corn that are confirmed non GMO. I have grown non GMO Corn in my 1 bedroom apartment.

Yeah I should have qualified that statement with from the supermarket mainly. Anything you buy there with corn or soy in it is GMO. You can grow your own or find no GMO at some health/organic food stores and farmers markets. Also Certified Organic is not always what it purports. You need to know where and how its grown as much as possible.

To the person who said we can't feed everyone organic I disagree we certainly can but people need to take responsibility for what they eat. Trusting the FDA to keep our food supply safe and healthy has been a disaster They are nothing but paid cheerleaders for factory farms and GMO Corps.

edit on 2-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Yeah I totally agree with you. My family grew up with a lot of children. And my grand mother was out every day attending the farm and crowing crops.

Yeah you might not have the room to do it now. But you sure can grow your own food and pick and choose whats good for you and not.

It can cut down on expense a lot.

I feel organic is a marketing scheme for the GMO companies. Organic was our food prior to them messing around with it and crap.

It is definitely possible to have a well rounded health meal.

If you have 5 children. Well then you should take responsibility and be able to produce to take care of those children.

With all due respect a lot of people don't see it that way and rely on the state for money and such. And then in turn go to a supermarket for what ever is cheapest and easy to get (Time consuming and Lowest cost)

Since they have 5 children to attend to.

Responsibility for ones health and well being has gone out the window.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

How are grains a "natural part of the human diet?" Nobody ate grains before the advent of agriculture roughly 5000 years ago, and for 280,000 years, every human on the planet ate foraged fruits and meat.

Grains are about as natural as HBO, and just as good for you.

EDIT: I'm not trying to rip on you, sir. I hope it doesn't come across that way. I agree with almost everything you said. I just found the use of "natural and grains" and the implication that eating meat was unnatural to be jarring.
edit on 2-2-2013 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
So, look around you. You'll see an overpopulated state, with almost religious fervor for consumerism and fast food.
I once tried to talk to you folks about Coca Cola, and how the company oppresses people, but it goes deeper than that.

Why do you think the national beverage is sugar water? Why do you think the All-American meal is full of ingredients that will kill you twenty or thirty years on down the line? They want your best years, and then, they want you to die before you can start collecting retirement. They tested this whole scheme in the inner cities with minorities, and it worked pretty well. African Americans have some of the highest rates of diabetes and heart disease in the nation. Well, they're moving on to other people.

They want a subservient, dumbed down populace, and then they want that populace to drop dead once they're not useful anymore. That's why cigarettes and liquor are still legal. Because they keep the people foggy and out of it, and they kill you down on the line.

We are being bred to work, to shop, and then to die.

I Understand, however as hard it may seem, the choice is yours to do anything you say your forced to or manipulated to or programmed to.

The choice is yours, but know that choice is your test, just like every other choice we make to be a test, whether it be to go left or right, say yes or no, not choose, its all the Game/Test/War/story of life.

edit on 2-2-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
reply to post by hawkiye

FDA is a den of jackals, here we share common ground. But if you do the math, you cannot feed seven billion with conventional agriculture. You cannot feed seven billion people sustainably. The soil has got to be suffering for it. The Haber process requires energy from somewhere to fix nitrogen, and energy is getting more and more expensive, what with oil production having peaked.

The thing is, the world is not feeding seven billion people it is feeding more in the region of 10 billion plus. How can this be? because most people, those who live in developed countries eat twice as much food as they need to sustain healthy bodies. If everyone cut their diet back by just a third the world economy would nose dive. Food mountains would soon take up every available storage space. The poor and the destitute would suddenly find themselves the targets of corporations suddenly becoming altruistic as they desperately look to offload huge quantities of fast decaying foods.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
ooops
edit on 2-2-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Its not a coincidence that people seem to be dying at an early age.My mother passed away at 56 from a brain aneurism.My friends have lost parents to cancer and diabetes.

It seems that something is not right. Could it be the genetically modified foods,the vaccines,or maybe the overall
lack in affordable health care for the working poor!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Very true. Could it be we are living to be too old to take care of?

Maybe this is to keep things neat? I think corporations will be the death of us.

In every instance when there is money to be made by doing NOTHING, it happens. For example: I think we are more interested in cancer research than finding a cure.

We are shameless profiteers, not all of us, but those of us ALREADY RICH, here in America.

edit on 2-2-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join