It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pork is dirty meat, hence the word.. pork.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I only like Bacon, i hate everything else pig, rather, every other meat taste better.

Chewy > Crispy!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

One word.

Ribs...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Angle

One word.

Ribs...

Wow, those really look good.
They look like I would need a 'spray bottle of warm water, a roll of paper towels and do a load of wash afterwards' good! Good ribs are always messy.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Sexually repressed, that's it! Does therapy help, or should I just go and have sex? Or is that my therapy? What a happy life.

I can tell you with your attitude, you aren't gonna be getting any anytime soon, esp not from any of the women I know (or me for that matter) Seriously dude, if you just posted this to troll, come clean, it's really not contributing to decent discussion and it borders on the absolutely rude.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I don't care people die of heartattacks because of eating pork.. (whistle)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Freeborn

I don't care people die of heartattacks because of eating pork.. (whistle)

There is no data to correlate an increased risk of heart attack to just pork, however there is one to all fats so it would mean you can't eat beef, chicken, eggs, or other foods that have these types of fats, get over yourself..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
... and here we see, if you look closely, the randomnutterposter. It's rare to see them come out during the day, as they're very secretive creatures. But if they do come out, you can barely make heads nor tails of what it is they're saying. In this case, we see the randomnutterposter randomly going on about pig meat. No one knows why, and no one will ever get the reason from the creature itself, so it is left for us to merely speculate.

Just way does this creature, detest bacon... the bible? the torah? the qur'an? dominos pizza? The list is endless.

This mystery, as with all others in random land, is a conundrum wrapped in a pickle smothered in bacon grease and best left to congeal overnight next to the fire place. As only randomsanta can digest the entirety of it all.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think we can safely say that we at ATS have given the Ops thread then attention it deserves since it has stretched out to 7 pages without a single flag and only one star for the OP. That says more to me about how seriously we take this subject than all the comments put together.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

reply to post by kimish

Once you have pure taste, you'll figure it out sir.

What do you mean by pure taste...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was talking to myself purplemer.
edit on 17-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

You should go find a good local butcher and get some good quality bacon, sausage and black pudding (blood sausage for u Americans) add some tomatoes beans,eggs and mushrooms. Now thats a meal that will put a smile on your unhappy face!!!

If you live in the north of the England, get yourself to bury market for the fresh black pudding, best in the world.

edit on 20-2-2013 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What seems to be the issue here?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I hope you like my suggestion, you seem very unhappy with the quality of your pork
Go and find a good butcher and try it!! Black pudding will put hairs on your chest!!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Do you mean I'll turn into a wolf? I won't start about my chesthair, at my age. It could make people laugh...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join