Pork is dirty meat, hence the word.. pork.

page: 6
1
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by HomerinNC
 


You have a name for a mental disorder? God?


yeah my mental disorder is the anti bacon establishment, to whom you belong to I assume...




posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC
 


I'm not anti bacon, I'm pro hereafter.



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Bacon!



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulos
 


I am having a hard time not exploding in laughter at work.

Jesus, that was brilliant.

You sir are a master.

great mind....

edit on 3-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by beezzer
 


You bunch of wankers. Is denying someones freedom to kill your mother also not fine?


I'm sorry but where in any posts back to you did anyone call you a derogatory term to get their point across? "Wankers" is a very definite insult... and I think you should apologize to everyone..



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08
 


Oh, I see, excuse me.

Psychotics on forums can be wrong.

Sometimes it's wrong to take distance of what is said.%
edit on 3-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by vkey08
 


Oh, I see, excuse me.

Psychotics on forums can be wrong.

Sometimes it's wrong to take distance of what is said.%
edit on 3-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)


Now we're all psychotics? Wow.. make friends and influence people.... how wonderful



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08
 


You should excuse yourself for having misinterpreted my post.

I'm sorry, one trolling his own thread sometimes is the only way.



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08
 


Don't feed the trolls...
If you do, feed em BACON



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC
 


That's what it was all about HomerinNC



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
ATS threads sure have gotten so much better in content recently.



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
reply to post by GrandStrategy
 


I wasn't aware that ATS was awash in anti-orange juice, pro-pork propaganda. I enjoy both pork AND orange juice. Often times, I enjoy them together.


The point was that if you made a thread about orange juice being harmful people would at least, for the most part, show a little respect and debate the topic seriously. They'd be actual discussion about the pros and cons of orange juice, and whether it's fit for human consumption, regular consumption at that.

The same is not true of a topic about pork because of brainwashing. cultural brainwashing, and attachment. I see it because i've had a few different positions and a few different diets, so speaking from the perspective I am I know what's happening well enough.

When it comes to any discussion about meat the trained response is ridicule and humour, a deflection away from the debate. People don't want a serious debate on the merits of pork because if the debate was had seriously they'd be forced to confront the fact its not all that good. Addicts don't like talking about their addiction, nothing new. It's cultural. Western cultural addiction to meat, pig especially.

People are talking about how threads are going down hill, well i think members are going down hill. I think it's ridiculous that the OP, who either speaks english as a second language or doesn't speak english well regardless, is being mocked and laughed at for having an opinion on pig, even if his argument isn't presented well.

On ATS it's profound to the point of laughter that someone thinks pig is dirty, but make a thread about reptilians inventing the internet and you'll probably get a position as moderator


an honest person would see and accept that there are double standards, and question where they come from.



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Originally posted by Monger
reply to post by GrandStrategy
 


I wasn't aware that ATS was awash in anti-orange juice, pro-pork propaganda. I enjoy both pork AND orange juice. Often times, I enjoy them together.


The point was that if you made a thread about orange juice being harmful people would at least, for the most part, show a little respect and debate the topic seriously. They'd be actual discussion about the pros and cons of orange juice, and whether it's fit for human consumption, regular consumption at that.

The same is not true of a topic about pork because of brainwashing. cultural brainwashing, and attachment. I see it because i've had a few different positions and a few different diets, so speaking from the perspective I am I know what's happening well enough.

When it comes to any discussion about meat the trained response is ridicule and humour, a deflection away from the debate. People don't want a serious debate on the merits of pork because if the debate was had seriously they'd be forced to confront the fact its not all that good. Addicts don't like talking about their addiction, nothing new. It's cultural. Western cultural addiction to meat, pig especially.

People are talking about how threads are going down hill, well i think members are going down hill. I think it's ridiculous that the OP, who either speaks english as a second language or doesn't speak english well regardless, is being mocked and laughed at for having an opinion on pig, even if his argument isn't presented well.

On ATS it's profound to the point of laughter that someone thinks pig is dirty, but make a thread about reptilians inventing the internet and you'll probably get a position as moderator


an honest person would see and accept that there are double standards, and question where they come from.


Take a breath.
The OP made a statement with NO information for discussion. This isnt a youtube comment section or facebook. If the OP wants to be taken seriously, perhaps the OP should stop making ridiculous threads and actually post something that makes sense with a little information rather than "pork is bad" and mention the taste of pork equates to the taste of semen. Maybe thats YOUR idea of a great thread, but I think many of us would disagree.



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by abeverage
 





This is a PORK troll....or a religious troll


Im going with religion.


Agreed so my response will be MMMMM BACON!



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm just wondering..


How many of you have actually seen a pig in real life? It's like a dick. You don't want to chew on them..




posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
I'm just wondering..


How many of you have actually seen a pig in real life? It's like a dick. You don't want to chew on them..


My family raised hogs when I was a child.
One pig in each litter usually ended up being a pet. At age 5, I would go to the barn and open the door and call 'Sally' out. She weighed over 300 pounds. She would walk with me into the yard and lie down for me to scratch her belly.

We ate her.

She tasted good.

I am not sure about your fascination with male organs and what issues from them. Maybe your thread is as much about that as it is pork.



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
I'm just wondering..


How many of you have actually seen a pig in real life? It's like a dick. You don't want to chew on them..



I have a farm boy background and have seen plenty of farm animals, including pigs. I can guarantee you that I wouldn't want to chew on the outside of any of them. Its the inside that is tasty.

And what's with all those orally oriented references to the male organ and it's output. Are you really a sexually repressed 14 year old???



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08
 





And what's with all those orally oriented references to the male organ and it's output. Are you really a sexually repressed 14 year old???


Freud would have a field day with this poster.
edit on 4-2-2013 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Sexually repressed, that's it! Does therapy help, or should I just go and have sex? Or is that my therapy? What a happy life.



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle
 


I like pork, and bacon, and ham, in fact I like them a lot - you don't - who care's?
To be honest I don't really give a ff whether you like it or not, so why are you so concerned what I or other's like?

Do you have so little of worth or interest in your life that you have to concern yourself with something so irrelevant and which has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on you and your life?





top topics
 
1
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join