It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pork is dirty meat, hence the word.. pork.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You shouldn't have a snake as your profile picture - any other animal but a snake. Sheep and cows are ok. Snakes are poisenous serpents and are disgusting.

Shame on you.

edit on 2-2-2013 by homeslice because: Was the porks fault

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
you see the hypocrisy on ats with threads like this though. i put money up that if someone made a thread talking down orange juice that they'd be more agreement with the op

but you can't insult pig. its cultural brainwashing in action. forget the fact that its unhealthy, packed full of salt, hard to digest and smells like poison, people are willing to let their tastebuds decide because they likke bacon.

these are the same people who will belittle you if you eat at mcdonalds or put aspartame in your coffee

#atshypocrites #baconpropaganda

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
"Pigs eat where they defecate."

Only third world countries and the middle east don't provide troughs for pigs to eat in.

In fact....in western agriculture.....Sheep and Cow are far worse than pigs because they actually DO eat where they $#!t.

What about fish?

They breath and eat in their toilet.

Sounds to me like the OP is a religious nut with no clue as to how to apply logic.

What do you eat Angle? Giraffe?

edit on 2/2/2013 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ain't nobody taking my bacon sandwich away.

I don't care what you say about pigs or slime, more bacon please

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
mental problems much?

pork has no taste? wtf have you ever tasted it, i would argue that pork has more flavor then any of the other meats that you listed... bacon is amazing, pork ribs, pork chops, tenderloin..

pork = AMAZING

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have to agree with the OP, pork can be very dangerous. But not for the reasons the OP claims. When properly prepared pork can taste so good that if you were to accidentally get a little on top of your head your tongue would beat your brains out trying to get to it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I can think of nothing more tasty than my Mum's pork roast on the webber with crackling, apple sauce and gravy! Reminds me of summer and playing outside and smelling how delicious dinner is going to be! So much flavour!

You must be crazy to not like pork! Oh well, I guess I don't like horse!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Perhaps the below is what the OP speaks about. I follow the blood type diet and only rarely eat pork (tho I do love bacon)

Pork. Nutritionists and vegetarians have debated whether humans were biologically designed to eat meat. Regardless, humans have one of the most meat-heavy diets in the animal kingdom. And of the meats we consume, pork is one of the most difficult to digest. Pork takes approximately four and a half to five hours to digest. What's important to note about foods that take a significantly longer time to digest than others is that any easily digestible foods are held in the stomach until the slowest digesting foods are released. During this lay time, fruit, vegetables, and other fast-digesting foods begin to ferment—producing gas, acid, and indigestion.

Hardest foods to digest

Blood type diet-pork

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Angle

Have you eaten pork?
Have you ever had a bacon sandwich?

Yummy!!!
edit on 2-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

haha exactly what i was thinking!!

on a side note.. i once watched a documentary about serial killers who cannibalized their victims and these where all killers from different eras in time who didn't know each other and who have never talked to one another and every one of them where interviewed and at the end of the interview they where all asked the same question.. "what does human taste like?" and they all answered the same.. PORK!!

haha mainly "ham roast" haha so weird and it actually lead me to not being able to eat any kind of pork related products for over a year, it freaked me out just thinking about it but remembering the tasty goodness of all pig related food won me over and i just couldn't resist the "tasty goodness" and started eating porky once again.

Originally posted by Angle Pork you cannot taste.

this statement leads me to believe there's no way possible you've never even tasted pork because there's a definite tastiness you can not miss.

there's a lot of lore surrounding pork, the pig specifically but until i find out the absolute truth in the matter i will most certainly continue eating porky.
edit on 2-2-2013 by n3mesis because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2013 by n3mesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

That's my point. The fact is it is like western civilisation reacts on pork like a junkie on heroin.

edit on 3-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Beezzer's Superbowl snacks.

Jumbo hotdogs wrapped in bacon
Bake in oven until bacon is crispy
Cut into 3rds and place into crockpot
Add BBQ sauce
Go to Heaven with awesome tasty joy.

But to the OP, you are well within your rights to feel the way you do. Please do not eat pork or bacon. That leaves more for the rest of us. Freedom to eat/not eat what you choose is fine.

Denying someone's freedom to eat something is not fine.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You bunch of wankers. Is denying someones freedom to kill your mother also not fine?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by beezzer

You bunch of wankers. Is denying someones freedom to kill your mother also not fine?

Hyperbole. Your argument is not a valid point because pork is not a parent.

Look, OP, you don't want to eat pork, groovy!

Just don't deny others the right to do so.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I won't, it's just, it was out of care.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

I wasn't aware that ATS was awash in anti-orange juice, pro-pork propaganda. I enjoy both pork AND orange juice. Often times, I enjoy them together.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Theres no need to resort to personal attacks. First your eating semen comments in the OP, and now you call everybody wankers. I think somebody has an unhealthy fixation, and it has nothing to do with pork.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our BACON!!!

~Heff

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The post before your last was alright, but I think you're overdoing.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I think I'm gonna go to the store this morning and pick not one but THREE packages of God's Manna....
BACON!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

You have a name for a mental disorder? God?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join