It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingo Swann Has Died

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I've already been googling for about a half hour and can't seem to find anyone mentioning Ingo Swann's specific cause of death at age 79. That seems odd. Just a dozen websites saying his health was in decline for a decade before he died. Yet no mention of his specific medical conditions.

Just how did Ingo Swann die? Because it is important. The man was a part of Psychic Wars between Russia and the United States. And when Psychic Spy Wars are an event, then one side always tried to kill off the other through diet.

Diet is what keeps the brain functioning. Therefore if one group of psychics or TKs from one country attacks another, they go for what decreases brain function... or Remote Influencing a bad diet.

Did Ingo Swann have cholesterol problems? Did Swann over-vitamin himself like Bobby Fischer and destroy his own kidneys? Did Swann eat beef and ingest some unknown prion? Did Swann take part in some experimental pharmaceutical drug that was supposed to enhance brain function that may have caused medical problems?

What caused Swann's health ailments for a decade? And were his diet/food choices his own? Or were his food/diet choices Remote Influenced upon him by some foreign psychic practicing a form of Telekinesis to influence Swann's diet?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MapMistress

Sorry, just saw this at a late date and decided to respond. Ingo's own writing reveals him to be quite the cigar smoker and also not averse to putting away lots of wine and spirits. He spent a great deal of his life in the wilds of New York City attending constant parties, gatherings and other things of this type. He was quite the social butterfly and in demand at all the 'right' parties. In fact, it was his connections with NYC socialites that brought him to the attention of Washington, D.C. and from there, the invite to Stanford Research Institute that jump started his career as a 'psychic', a term he didn't use for himself. If you search for his website, his autobiography is fascinating and a roaring good read, as is 'Penetration'. Oddly although he wanted to be a science fiction writer, his best of that ilk was Penetration, which he called decidedly nonfiction. I believe it because of this, I don't think he could have imagined it. The last third of the book is an amazing attempt by Ingo to describe how telepathy works in humans, after having it in goodly amounts his whole life. It's the only description of its kind I've ever seen by a true master.

I think given failing health for a decade, his age at death was not out of the ordinary or unexpected.

I'm sorry I never met you Ingo, maybe next life

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
So this thread is already dead then? If the new generation of C-Theorists/UFOlogists/Paranormal-Researchers knew what this guys contributions to the field were, this thread would be a few hundred flags richer.

Lets see if this Bump reawakens the thread a little.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

So this thread is already dead then? If the new generation of C-Theorists/UFOlogists/Paranormal-Researchers knew what this guys contributions to the field were, this thread would be a few hundred flags richer.

Lets see if this Bump reawakens the thread a little.

What "new" generation? Is some "millennial" or another getting ready to throw in on the subject with a book? Or how about genX, my generation; I'm not seeing any new real authors coming from there with anything to contribute.

It's still just the 'boomers' right? with their new books; Alexander and M. Aquino, for instance.

?

ETA: I can't think of anyone. I don't really count Pinchbeck; don't know if you do. I'm sure it's someone I'm overlooking.

edit on 14-10-2013 by Bybyots because: .

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Swann was already into Psi-Research in the early 1960s...I wouldnt necessarily count him as one of my Gen.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hey,

Thanks for getting back. Ingo was part of what is called the "Lost Generation"; you are correct, the "Boomers" start in '46. You Boomer.

Still, why is it that the only people writing on any of this seem to stop at the Boomers? Friends and I have been discussing this for about a year.

The whole industry tanked post-2012. It has been interesting watch, for instance, C2C scramble around to try and secure some sort of relevancy for themselves in all of this. They even tried to "do" gangstalking to remain current. I listened to that show, it was silly.

Anyway, so when you mentioned this "new generation" I just had to ask.

So, after thinking about it you came to the same conclusion, didn't you? There aren't any.

That makes me feel warm inside somehow.

edit on 14-10-2013 by Bybyots because: .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join