page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by smithjustinb

I just laughed and laughed but on reflection this comes to mind, 'wrong' (nothing more) as a reply just comes across as ignorant arrogance.
I do not wish to offend, it is just what it looks like to me and you did ask.
Sorry.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

I was just wondering if you were laughing with me or at me.

You say I'm being ignorant, but it really was wrong what he said. The first dimension is not a point, it's a line. So maybeyou are ignorant for calling me ignorant . Just throwing that out there. But I probably am arrogant so

You did ask. If you had stated why the poster was wrong it would give the poster something to contemplate but just saying 'wrong' is pointless in my opinion. It is like slapping a stranger in the face and just walking away.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

We did this before and you ran away without answering me. I asked if you had an alternative answer for my consideration and you never came back and answered whether i was correct in your opinion.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Why not be even simpler? The opposite of infinite is finite and what is finite could be simply named matter. What would be the next experiential layer?

edit on 2-2-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

But if the stranger decided to chase me down and fight back, then I would respect him enough to give him a good fight. One which he would undoubtedly lose even if he could convince himself that he lost.

I just hope this "first dimension is a point" person isn't a girl cause I don't like hitting women. Unless they be trickin without payin up, nam sayin?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

But if the stranger decided to chase me down and fight back, then I would respect him enough to give him a good fight. One which he would undoubtedly lose even if he could convince himself that he lost.

I just hope this "first dimension is a point" person isn't a girl cause I don't like hitting women. Unless they be trickin without payin up, nam sayin?

If a fight is the intention then it is wise to be appear ignorant and arrogant.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Is the last word meant to be 'lost'? Or am i lost?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

If you come on abovetopsecret.com and you don't want to fight or argue, then you've come to the wrong place. And if you think you're not, yourself trying to start a fight, then you, master truth seeker peace keeper, are delusional. Any argument from you after this reply will only support this reply. So have at it master truth seeker peace keeper.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Should be, "won", master truth seeker peace keeper.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

If you come on abovetopsecret.com and you don't want to fight or argue, then you've come to the wrong place.

What about those who come to learn or have civilized conversations??
Are they in the wrong place as well??

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

reply to post by spy66

There is just an interface.
A screen with the image of now appearing. It looks 3D but is it really?
The screen of awareness is seeing a movie moving.

Well i can move within this screen. And i can stand on a"plain" (ground) and see my surroundings. I can see depth. I can move arround pysical objects, but not through them. It feels very real.

I know that our reality is much like a movie. Because our universe is expanding.

Do you ever move though? Or is that just an asumption?
When you are driving in a car are you moving or is the scenery moving?
You are always still in your experience if you take the trouble to notice. The enviroment moves and changes but you are always in the centre not moving, not changing.

I know that when i am dreaming. My body is in bed and my awareness is in a different enviroment. And i know that, That enviroment seams just as real as if i was awake.

I know that in my dreams. My mind creats the enviroment i am existing in at that moment, as if it was the real thing. But i am not moving. Motion is created by my mind.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Especially them. But, I never said it wasn't for ppl who wanted to learn.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
reply to post by spy66

Why not be even simpler? The opposite of infinite is finite and what is finite could be simply named matter. What would be the next experiential layer?

edit on 2-2-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

It is never easy to determin what is easy for others on this forum.
Some are so messedup by YouTube science one just have to choose a starting point, and see what the replay is going to be. And than adjust from there.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Have you now decended to name calling?

I am obviously not a 'peace keeper' - i ruffle a lot of feathers.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

We did this before and you ran away without answering me. I asked if you had an alternative answer for my consideration and you never came back and answered whether i was correct in your opinion.

I am sorry about that. I am not just on this topic.

If you ask again i might replay if i have a good answer to give

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

If you come on abovetopsecret.com and you don't want to fight or argue, then you've come to the wrong place.

What about those who come to learn or have civilized conversations??
Are they in the wrong place as well??

It doesn't matter what your intentions are, the fact is, you come here and you fight and argue, so if you think you're above fighting and arguing, then you're a hypocrite. If you don't want to be a hypocrite, your choices are
1. Stop arguing

Or

2. Stop having a problem with it.

And kma

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Have you now decended to name calling?

I am obviously not a 'peace keeper' - i ruffle a lot of feathers.

I think it fits you very well master truth seeker peace keeper.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

It doesn't matter what your intentions are, the fact is, you come here and you fight and argue, so if you think you're above fighting and arguing, then you're a hypocrite. If you don't want to be a hypocrite, your choices are
1. Stop arguing

Or

2. Stop having a problem with it.

And kma

It does matter what your intentions are.
Deny ignorance.
Promote truth.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

If we are one and I have descended, then you have descended.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
First post. Dunno how forums work really but I thought I'd jump in if nobody minds. I'd like to say I think SilentKoala said something important on the first page. It maybe was a bit obscured by the technical language but I feel he touched on the answer there. Anyway I might sound nuts but just bear with me. these dimensions do seem a bit arbitrary. I wouldn't be surprised if 'they' just made up another dimension whenever they 'needed' it. Time is an illusion: It isn't consistent; it snakes around and phases out, and it dilates. Matter at the quantum level can't exist until it's seen, and electrons have also been proven to switch functions at measurement. This has been tested. I know that's all small particles- mostly quantum level. It's small so some people will say, how's that relevant? But I say if that's how the smallest elements behave what does that say for materialism? That's where it leads back to current discussion. Neither matter nor time are what they appeared to be, so what's the nature of your first 4 dimensions? Anyway I hope that provokes something, and Hello ATS.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

If we are one and I have descended, then you have descended.

It is your belief that 'we' are one.

I have never claimed that 'we' are one.

It/this is one.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join