It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Identify This Sandy Hook Witness Interview? (Mother Says She "Ran Away")

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matt38

BTW, I am not just assuming that no kids died, without any kind of evidence. I've seen older versions of the assumed dead kids in tribute videos. The kids were singing in the Sandy Hook chorus and NYC chorus(Noah Pozner was the only one I saw in the NYC video,

I don't know what the polite and civil way of putting it is but you're totally out to lunch on this one. Noah Pozner had an open casket at his funeral. Hundreds of people including the governor of Connecticut saw his body.

www.thestar.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well, I don't know why my text just disappeared when I went to edit one word, but to rephrase, I stated that people should be careful what they ask for.

I don't think that we who are seeking answers would be so demonized if this happened at a college or even a high school. The fact that young children were killed is the main reason that we need to examine and discuss all angles.

If people get their way and we aren't allowed to discuss the varied possibilities behind Sandy Hook, we won't be allowed to discuss any murders of children.

Remembering back to Jon Benet Ramsey and Madeline McCann, all sorts of truth seekers speculated about the parents and how they were acting, yet nobody was screaming that these people were crazy or needed to shut up.

So, all I'm saying is that people who are demonizing us truth seekers should just be careful what they're asking for.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Allow me to remind members that we are NOT entertaining the idea that the SH tragedy was a HOAX.

We will not tolerate the idea that 20 children were not murdered in cold blood. This nonsense will be removed and continued violation will garner post bans and permanent account bans.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

(eta: replies to this post will be considered off topic and removed as such.
edit on 2/5/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/5/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

We would like to see what ATS considers off limits, because no one actually saw Lanza, either, just as Lanza's house couild not be seen from the street. The scopic drive is being manipulated post-shooting, that is why elsewhere we are interested in Helen Keller and the supposed trade of a blind sheik as it relates to Benghazi. To allow ATS to define what is off limits is telling, and is akin to the Secretary of State planning to explain Benghazi after MLK day and as throngs of students return to academia, those many who likely care more about a gig than explanations..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyrefly
To allow ATS to define what is off limits is telling,

You've been registered for 15 days. I don't think you're in a position to criticize how the forum is run. What is off limits re:Sandy Hook are claims that the event didn't happen, that victims are actors, that children weren't killed. If you want to talk about that there are plenty of other unmoderated fora where you won't be bothered by any unseemly displays of rational thinking.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I just for the first time read how the shooter was dressed as a priest.

Anyone have any info on this?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
Keep digging, you are so close to breaking this thing wide open

Of course....because all facts are found immediately .

What a genius you are.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Yes question my intelligence when there is people blindly believing ANY theory that is thrown out there and in the process further ruining peoples lives, people who have suffered enough already with all these armchair warriors injecting their own brand of crazy into a horrible event to somehow validate their own lives.

But no you just keep up the good fight brother/sister

edit on 13/2/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join