It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Identify This Sandy Hook Witness Interview? (Mother Says She "Ran Away")

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I have a few questions...

1) Why would a nurse who has worked at the school for 13 years say it was the son of a kindergarten teacher? She was obviously told the same BS story everyone else was from the start, that they found an ID with the name LANZA. So why would she come right out and say oh I know who that is just for it to turn out to be a lie?

2) Why did the police intentionally fail to disclose that large magazine in the trunk?

3) Why did the Superintendent of Newtown schools give a statement to members of Congress that Lanza entered the school with only 2 guns?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
I have a few questions...

1) Why would a nurse who has worked at the school for 13 years say it was the son of a kindergarten teacher? She was obviously told the same BS story everyone else was from the start, that they found an ID with the name LANZA. So why would she come right out and say oh I know who that is just for it to turn out to be a lie?

2) Why did the police intentionally fail to disclose that large magazine in the trunk?

3) Why did the Superintendent of Newtown schools give a statement to members of Congress that Lanza entered the school with only 2 guns?

Why are you relying on media reports to determine your conspiracy theory?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
I'm still looking for any evidence that Adam Lanza was alive in the last 2-3 years.

I'm waiting for proof from the cters that shows he was anything but alive. Until then, please stop hiding your theory with "just asking the question".

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha20mega
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Don't be surprised if you never see it.

9/11 - no video at the airports.
9/11 - pentagon video not released.
7/7 - the underground stations, the bus - all the cameras were mysteriously switched OFF.
Diana - all the cameras on their route were mysteriously switched OFF.

It's an insult to 9/11 truthers to even put Sandy hook in the same sentence with 9/11. Why? Real evidence. 9/11 truthers seek justice for the 3,000 victims. SH cters don't even think there were real victims. (some don't believe that I know)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Why are you relying on media reports to determine your conspiracy theory?

What do you suggest we talk about in regards to the numerous anomalies connected with the media reporting of SH?

And I personally take great offence that you consider me a believer that no-one died in SH.
I think you will find that most intelligent posters about the subject do not have that view.
Yes, we feel something is amiss... but lots of us here have the intelligence to differentiate between a bonkers 'they aren't dead... look at the smiling man/ he is an actor' idea and a genuine anomaly with the reporting about the event.

Perhaps you would care to enlighten us as to your opinion on the OP in this thread. Rather than continually sniping and criticising those of us who like discussing conspiracy theories.

Oh... and if you believe that there is evidence that 9/11 was a controlled demolition or that Building 7 was 'pulled' or that no plane hit the Pentagon and United 93 didn't hit the field then I am yet to see that conclusive evidence and therefore I think the two cases are similar.

Yes, I believe the US government knew that something was going to happen on 9/11 and decided to let it go ahead in order to have a reason to go to war.

And so I don't think its too far fetched to think they might orchestrate a massacre of kids (who did die by the way) in order to push through more gun control laws.

Do you think there is anything amiss with Sandy Hook?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

2 and 3 are NOT media reports. Also I think 1 was words right out of her mouth but I will double check, it may have been the reporter saying it. These are just a few questions there are many more. The police releasing a statement failing to fully disclose what they found is just 1 of a few conspiracies going on.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So I guess it was the reporter in a video saying the nurse claimed he was the son of a teacher. Ok so ask the reporter why she said that? Either the reporter was flat out lying or the nurse was.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There is footage of Black sweat shirts on the ground near the car,
but then some time later they are gone? Like they were never there.

Did you know there was a D.H.S. DRILL going on of a School Shooter
less than two miles away, That "suddenly" went live ? (sounds familiar )

Did you know that Adam Lanzas Mother worked for D.H.S./ D.A.R.P.A. ?

Watch the Chopper footage, Why is there seemingly no sense of Urgency ?
take a look for your self, These Emergency responders ( Fire Fighters/ Police ) are just standing around.

And why were the "Real" medical 1st responders told " To stay away" There are NO Ambulance
vehicles on scene, "at the School, they are pushed back to the Fire Station a half mile away. ??????

And why did the media choose to manipulate a photo of Lanza to make him look like a "crazed
animal" caught in head lights when there are many "real photos portraying him as the innocent looking
Intelligent young man he was ? Did you know he was an A student?

And finally, since every one is soooo in love with Gene Rosen so much, Why is there video of him
practicing his Lines ? Who made this video ? Why is it out in Public ? and who released it ?
There is no header, no Station logo, and no reporter. ???????????

These are just a few of the problems I have with this whole "EVENT"

Peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Was sweet uber-concerned Katie Couric one of the people who reported breathlessly about WMD's and why we needed to go invade a country not involved at all in 9-11, that resulted in over 1 million Iraqi deaths and the depleted uranium contamination of the cradle of civilization?

Because for some reason, she REALLY creeps me out.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

as this vid asks, why and how didn't this woman see the bodies of the principal just inside the front
door as reported?

or: www.youtube.com...

other: Medical Examiner: www.youtube.com...
firing of 5 employees (not including Jean Henry bringing her husband in to view Lanza's body).
edit on 2-2-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden

These are just a few of the problems I have with this whole "EVENT"

Peace.

Awesome post... couldn't have said it better myself!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
I'm still looking for any evidence that Adam Lanza was alive in the last 2-3 years.

before all the mystery started I saw interviews of the neighbors and friends of Adam and his family. The neighbors said he was a great kid but like all teens a handful at times. they said the family got together with them regularly and played board and card games and that Adams mom loved gardening.

they all said he was quiet and kind and sweet. the friends that they interviewed said "yes he had friends, he was not a total introvert as described but was well liked and a normal kid...the same thing that was said of the batman shooter.

I have seen none of those first interviews since.

This interview with Sandy Hook Witness: Barbara and Rob Sibley Interview with Katie Couric is written out in script here.
www.insanemedia.net...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SixX18

Can anyone find this somewhere else, like the actual show or news cast it was aired on?

edit on 2/2/13 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

Far as I can tell its from KatieCouric.com
www.katiecouric.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's obvious there was more than one person involved. Photos of numerous sweatshirts around the car + interviews stating the the same + additional suspects apprehended indicates this.

"...had all the doors open and like black sweat shirts strewn around it and again I thought, that’s really odd you don’t usually see that at the school."
corroborating photo

What more is there to say, it's clear they are lying to you about what really happened.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Adam's mother and Adam's personality are key parts of this event that are still not clear. Why is it impossible to get an accurate portrayal of this woman and her son?
This article contradicts everything you stated about what his mother was like and how social Adam was.
bangordailynews.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by SixX18

Can anyone find this somewhere else, like the actual show or news cast it was aired on?

edit on 2/2/13 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

Far as I can tell its from KatieCouric.com
www.katiecouric.com...

This and other comments answer the question, Barbara Sibley on Katie Couric. Funny I watch so little TV I don't know who Katie Couric is, and damned proud of it.

If legit the testimony raises many questions, not least of which what are firemen doing just sitting around outside while gunfire is going on inside a building full of little kids? Children must have been screaming I just can't see it. But rather than keep speculating over the crumbs they are throwing us I'd say efforts are better focused on getting the whole loaf, the surveillance video and the 911 call audio (as opposed to the scanner audio.)

911 calls are always, always recorded. These would have the voice of whoever called in and perhaps the sound of gunfire. All we have is the audio of the dispatcher talking to available units. That is not 911 tape.
White House Petition: Release the Sandy Hook Video White House petitions which reach 25,000 signatures must receive an official written response from the White House. Ben Swann has called on authorities to prove there was only one shooter at Sandy Hook.

Petition: petitions.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by DelMarvel

Did you really just say cyber gang stalking

Yes, finally a circumstance where "gang stalking" is actually an accurate term. How else would you describe what is happening to Gene Rosen all over the internet? He is being repeatedly called a child molester and worse; a part of a satanic conspiracy, people are digging through whatever information about him they can find and posting it online, his address and phone number are posted along with incendiary comments; conspiracy theorists are coming from out of town and knocking on his door.

Put yourself in this guy's position and imagine that he actually is an innocent victim of events: he is going to be a villain in the Sandy Hook Truther narrative for the rest of his life, always having to look over his shoulder for the potential loose nut that might be stirred up by what at this point can only be described as a very sick online community.

Or maybe this is all part of the narrative. Maybe "they" are just saying this to discredit conspiracy theorists and make us look dangerous. I will concede, especially after spending a little time browsing at another conspiracy site where people think they're... "like gods" so to speak.... that there are some truly dumb sheep out there, bleating about this issue... however, part of me wonders how much, exactly, this guy has really been "harrassed" in real life... and it has at points made me wonder whether some of the people online pushing the "rosen is a weirdo p-phile and we should suspect him" line of crap are actually controlled opposition. COINTELPRO type stuff. Again, possibly designed with the intent to make conspiracy theorists look crazy, and maybe a little dangerous....

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Munkle

I wouldn't hold my breath for those 911 calls.
The ones from 9/11 took five years to release.
www.washingtonpost.com...

Compiled by washingtonpost.com
Friday, March 31, 2006; 7:00 PM

New York City released partial recordings of more than nine hours of 911 calls that began pouring in on the sunny and deadly morning of Sept. 11, 2001, as emergency operators struggled to comprehend the chaos unfolding at the burning World Trade Center.

Yes, I realize this was a larger and more complicated event than Sandy Hook, but it does put it into perspective as to how long the authorities sit on this evidence before releasing it to the public.

Does anyone know how long it took for the Columbine 911 calls to be released?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Adam's mother and Adam's personality are key parts of this event that are still not clear. Why is it impossible to get an accurate portrayal of this woman and her son?
This article contradicts everything you stated about what his mother was like and how social Adam was.
bangordailynews.com...

I have tried to find any of it an can't. Also the first person they asked about his Mother and guns, someone who knew her said she was not the gun type and would never own guns... I can't find any of it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I hadn't heard that she didn't own any guns. I've only heard that she was raised as a farm girl and had quite a collection.

Out of everything associated with this incident, I want to hear from Adam Lanza's father and brother.
I can't believe that neither of them haven't even made a statement offering the victims' families condolences.

Barbara Walters:
Get them on the phone and request an interview! They're the only ones who hold the pieces about Adam and his mother.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join