It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Identify This Sandy Hook Witness Interview? (Mother Says She "Ran Away")

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
No television network ID, or identification of the interview subject. Does anyone recognize the interviewer? This video just seems to drop down out of nowhere with no info in title or description. Keep in mind Max Igan's hypothesis that they are dropping these weird things on us almost as if to get critical thinkers "riled up."

Who is she? What is the broadcast?

Please note, I am not asking, nor interested in, any second guessing her emotions or mannerisms. I know it is strange that a mother would "run away" at the sound of gunfire with her child in the building, but that is outside the scope of the researcher. Just basic information on the broadcast.

edit on 2-2-2013 by Munkle because: grammar

edit on 2-2-2013 by Munkle because: new line

edit on 2-2-2013 by Munkle because: add line

edit on 2-2-2013 by Munkle because: re-word.

edit on 2-2-2013 by Munkle because: added link to Igan

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Keep digging, you are so close to breaking this thing wide open

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Munkle

I saw this video earlier today, it does not make sense. If you listen to the police radio recording that you can find on the net, what the people in the video are saying and what the police were saying don't match up. They both can't be telling the truth.

Keep in mind Max Igan's hypothesis that they are dropping these weird things on us almost as if to get critical thinkers "riled up."

That is happening, I think Glen Beck was recently saying that conspiracy sites and sites like it drove Lanza to go crazy, which is odd because they supposedly were not able to get much off of his computer. Im just glad there are places like ATS that keep some conspiracies off limits so we don't go crazy either.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by Munkle

I saw this video earlier today, it does not make sense. If you listen to the police radio recording that you can find on the net, what the people in the video are saying and what the police were saying don't match up. They both can't be telling the truth.

Can anyone find this somewhere else, like the actual show or news cast it was aired on?

It doesn't add up and nothing does. We are connecting the wrong dots, because not all the dots are in play yet. We need to start this over and look at it and a new angle; Or is that what they want you to do, are they filling in the blanks with the pieces we want to see? Are these pieces real evidence, disinformation, or nothing at all?
edit on 2/2/13 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SixX18

reply to post by Munkle

Can anyone find this somewhere else, like the actual show or news cast it was aired on?

It doesn't add up and nothing does. We are connecting the wrong dots, because not all the dots are in play yet. We need to start this over and look at it and a new angle; Or is that what they want you to do, are they filling in the blanks with the pieces we want to see? Are these pieces real evidence, disinformation, or nothing at all?
edit on 2/2/13 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

If this is an authentic newscast then the information is fairly important. If it is fabricated then it is even more important. And what's with the background music?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Munkle

There ya go, Katie Couric, knew it was real

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Good post! I saw this video yesterday and found it full of discrepancies compared to what we've been told and seen (the shooters car with doors closed) and was going to post it... so well done.

It's been very well documented that eye witnesses can make very basic errors... especially in moments of stress... so the answer might be that simple.

But with no official story and so many conflicting reports one can only hypothesize.

Keep hunting with a healthy open mind.

edit on 2-2-2013 by manmental because: spell

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

Yeah the doors and sweatshirts is kind of strange. Wearing one to cover your tactical vest and pistols make sense.
So you get out of the car and take yours off to go flip out and start shooting innocent people.
But before you do that you open each door and throw a sweatshirt on the ground?

The media seems to be avoiding some people. Like the guy who owned that car, im sure he has a story to tell. And the bus driver who drove the kids the Gene Rosen's house. Why is Gene Rosen a "hero" for letting terrified children that were in his driveway into his house but the bus driver who got them out of the school is a nobody. If I resuced your child from a mass shooting and delivered them to safety would you want to talk to me or the person I delivered them to?

The whole mother thing was odd too, you had the school nurse who said that Lanza's mother worked there and the media was saying his mother was at the school. Now I get that stories are inaccurate as they unfold but there is a bit more to this that bothers me. Lanza shows up to school shoots up the place and then plays judge dredd on himself and sentenced himself to death. Then the media shows up and start running with what they can get. Now most of the cops are there at the school. How did everyone know that his mom was dead in the first place? Maybe a coherent official story would be nice.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

It might not be that anyone is lying. This all could be the result of confusion. The officials who are investigating this don't have an army of armchair sleuths with incredible confirmation bias combing through anything they can construe to be remotely related to this incident. Therefore, they have no compelling reason to get to the bottom of inconsequential minutia.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
reply to post by Superhans

Good post! I saw this video yesterday and found it full of discrepancies compared to what we've been told and seen (the shooters car with doors closed) and was going to post it... so well done.

It's been very well documented that eye witnesses can make very basic errors... especially in moments of stress... so the answer might be that simple.

But with no official story and so many conflicting reports one can only hypothesize.

Keep hunting with a healthy open mind.

edit on 2-2-2013 by manmental because: spell

All true, but I have a bigger question. If no one knows who this is or where it came from then someone is producing these to make skeptics look stupid and demonize us. Clever.

Problem is that is also posing as victims. Prosecutable now according to Lt. Vance. Checkmate.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

The media seems to be avoiding some people.

Or people are avoiding the media. Regarding the sad Gene Rosen saga anyone in their right mind who has any inkling of what the "truthers" are up to is going to keep their mouth shut and not answer the door for strangers. Who wants to run the risk of coming forward now and becoming the latest victim of this cyber gang stalking? Not only you but everyone in your family, people you know, people you may marginally resemble, you name it.

Originally posted by SuperhansHow did everyone know that his mom was dead in the first place? .

Let's see. Maybe the police went to her house? No, I guess that might be too boring an explanation.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'm still looking for any evidence that Adam Lanza was alive in the last 2-3 years.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Did you really just say cyber gang stalking

Calm down, this is a conspiracy site and people talk about conspiracy and toss around ideas.
If you are looking for peer reviews studies there are numerous sites for that and you could always go over to Wikipedia to edit and have fun in the talk pages.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Munkle

During her press interview, Barbara Sibley, who arrived at the school at around 09:30, claims she “noticed a car, you know, in the drop-off area… … in front of the entrance like a black hatchback had all the doors open and like black sweatshirts strewn all around it”.

newsfeed.time.com...

www.facebook.com...

newtown.patch.com...

All the images of the black car I have seen, the doors are CLOSED. As a crime scene the original condition of the evidence should be preserved. Who closed the doors of the car and why?
Why has the presence of the black vests on the ground around the car been largely ignored?

edit on 2/2/2013-02-02T06:31:24-06:002013-02-02T06:31:24-06:0013 by Alpha20mega because: New links

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
I'm still looking for any evidence that Adam Lanza was alive in the last 2-3 years.

I am still waiting for the release of Adam lanza entering the building surveillance, as I'm still waiting for James Holmes entering the theater via surveillance. We see surveillance of convicts/ killers/thiefs on the media on a daily basis via surveillance from around the world. Why not these 2?? I don't need to see gore. Just show me these were the 2 men that were actually the ones that entered those buildings! All the schools have surveillance now, due to Terri Horman taking kyron, that's been cracked down on, so they can't use the excuse they had no surveillance..release the surveillance videos already......

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Yeah with the columbine shooting we got to see the surveillance video pretty quick. As well as the pictures of them dead. It looks like they are going the 9/11 pentagon route on this one and the aurora one.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Did you really just say cyber gang stalking

Yes, finally a circumstance where "gang stalking" is actually an accurate term. How else would you describe what is happening to Gene Rosen all over the internet? He is being repeatedly called a child molester and worse; a part of a satanic conspiracy, people are digging through whatever information about him they can find and posting it online, his address and phone number are posted along with incendiary comments; conspiracy theorists are coming from out of town and knocking on his door.

Put yourself in this guy's position and imagine that he actually is an innocent victim of events: he is going to be a villain in the Sandy Hook Truther narrative for the rest of his life, always having to look over his shoulder for the potential loose nut that might be stirred up by what at this point can only be described as a very sick online community.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Put yourself in my position, I really don't care. There are plenty of threads you can derail, go find them.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Don't be surprised if you never see it.

9/11 - no video at the airports.
9/11 - pentagon video not released.
7/7 - the underground stations, the bus - all the cameras were mysteriously switched OFF.
Diana - all the cameras on their route were mysteriously switched OFF.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
He is being repeatedly called a child molester and worse; a part of a satanic conspiracy, people are digging through whatever information about him they can find and posting it online, his address and phone number are posted along with incendiary comments; conspiracy theorists are coming from out of town and knocking on his door.

Brilliant. Well done. You have now done what apparently you despise in others.
No-one on here at least is saying what you just said.
That kind of talk gets threads closed so the wise among us are sticking with what the MSM has shown. Mr.Rosen is involved because he chose to give about twenty interviews with the press... and he appears all over the 10 minute helicopter video which, if the time analysis is correct, makes his story make less sense that it did in the first place.
ATS made it very clear not to post personal information and that is why we don't.
I have never made the accusations you are trying to tar us all with.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join