It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Indians and their Ufo folklore which does not speak with forked tongue

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Sorry, I wasn't implying Spaniards may have carved these, just that they were also there long before the more recent settlers. They may have been the subject of the carvings by Indians who lived there because they also had wheeled carts (Strange Technology), something unknown to Indian tribes before the Europeans came.

This is hypothethical which i dont think will be the true reality. The true reality resides in the Stories communicated by the Indians of present. They will be closer to the truth than you or I as the origin and meaning of the rock carvings. They speak of two objects colliding over Death valley thousands of years ago. I personally will go with that then augment there story with information so as to make me feel more comfortable and help achieving a more down to earth explanation.

Personally i have no problems with Aliens having been here. Twenty years ago our science was saying star travel was impossible due to relativity. Our present science is now saying there may be ways around relativity that do not break its rules. Thats a shift paradigm in thinking in twenty years. Imagine what our science will be saying in a thousands years from now. Well if these Aliens were ten thousand years ahead of our present technology then id say they were past the stage of postulating how to get around the laws of the relativity by doing it in practice. Once a species has solved this problem who is to say what the limits are, or whether star travel between here and another star system cant be accomplised in a Startrek type of speed.

edit on 2-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

well. you come around being an "informed" opinion and say implausible.

I agree that there's no way in hell they would have been able to comprehend the meaning of even a simple sine wave, let alone a complex waveform. but the square wave with the ripple looks like neither mountains nor rivers nor anything I have ever seen in the natural world. it is definitely periodic and shows a characteristic instability of a clock pulse.

so. whether they understood its meaning or not, I also am an expert in waveforms and I say: plausible.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sweord

AA is self refuting since evolution is false then there cannot be any possibility for aliens let alone ancient ones.

Here's just an example of how ridiculous AA is:

youtu.be...

"Fighter Jets"... yeah right.

Originally posted by sweord
because you have already made up your mind so you believe/see what you want and arrive at conclusions with little consistency whatsoever

You've hit the nail over the head! That's exactly what people who believe in AA have done. Your faith in aliens existing is so strong that your allergic to anything that suggests otherwise.

For example the consistent evidence that aliens are spiritual/demonic rather than psychical/evolved in nature!

People begin to believe this stuff as facts when they reject God and the Bible and search for there own distorted version of the truth. John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Ancient aliens are nothing but demons and satan has succeeded in convincing people that aliens are our creators because he was us to worship him!
edit on 2-2-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by sweord

AA is self refuting since evolution is false then there cannot be any possibility for aliens let alone ancient ones.

Here's just an example of how ridiculous AA is:

youtu.be...

"Fighter Jets"... yeah right.

Originally posted by sweord
because you have already made up your mind so you believe/see what you want and arrive at conclusions with little consistency whatsoever

You've hit the nail over the head! That's exactly what people who believe in AA have done. Your faith in aliens existing is so strong that your allergic to anything that suggests otherwise.

For example the consistent evidence that aliens are spiritual/demonic rather than psychical/evolved!

you assume too much my friend. i have never seen the AA tv show so could care less about whether it has been debunked or not. since i dont make the claim that the jet, or whatever it is, is evidence for aliens i could care less how ridiculous it is or isnt.

you also assume i believe in aliens but i have said no such thing.

what i do believe in however, is that people using words like certainly, definitely and clearly, on matters that are anything but, are being ridiculous and are promoting ignorance.
edit on 2-2-2013 by sweord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I was thinking petroglyphs are most likely a representation of something the drawer saw. What if these are sine waves that were seen on equipment being used to fix the crashed craft? If the equipment were outside the craft the image and perhaps sound would have appeared miraculous to the Native Americans. I remember the first time a saw a sine wave on a scope and I was somewhat mesmerized by it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Amazing Post!
The discussion is great too. I think that the wave patterns might have been replicated in as many places and ways as possible as this recorded event probably never happened before and not after either (at least not for a while.) Today someone sees the heat waves on a beach and it becomes the new patterns on a shirt (ok maybe the 70's for this example) but, yes it really happens. Designers and people who are in the arts get their ideas somewhere. That is how I see that the same patterns remained to this day in Native American tribes. To keep the history alive but, so much time has gone by we would be hard pressed to find someone that remembers the original story. Waves in baskets and dresses are done now probably because that has become a tradition. This means that the intent of the carving worked and the memory or the event has sustained throughout the ages, the meaning however must be put together for us to understand. I bet there are a couple of persons alive today that recall the old teachings though.

By the way thanks for the pictures of the Canyon and such. Very beautiful.

edit on 2-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Personally i have no problems with Aliens having been here.

Me neither.I've seen them.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Do tell your story here if you like. Im interested in hearing.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

a characteristic instability of a clock pulse.

Would you mind elaborating on that? The vibrating quartz crystal in a clock generator is second only to atomic decay as far as precision goes. What "instability"?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

My question would be why come back for a craft?

I believe it happened. I am not so sure why. S&F

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by intrptr

I have three. Only one where I actually saw a craft.

I worked up a draft but shelved it. Its not "provable". Don't feel like getting "chewed".

Maybe one day.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

If you like you can u2 me the details of the craft i will keep it confidential.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

My question would be why come back for a craft?

Shag Harbour Is infamous case where a second craft showed up, repaired the first and then they both were seen leaving...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by intrptr

I have three. Only one where I actually saw a craft.

I worked up a draft but shelved it. Its not "provable". Don't feel like getting "chewed".

Maybe one day.

lol... yeh ATS is great isnt it?

go on, post it and let us all tell YOU what YOU experienced.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sweord

lol... yeh ATS is great isnt it?

go on, post it and let us all tell YOU what YOU experienced.

Exactly.I just use my experience(s) to evaluate what others bring. I don't really feel like being barbecued.

Thanks for getting that.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

Your last two pictures! I almost puked

If I had known I had to go back home to THAT - I would have jumped the tour bus in the canyon and stayed in the canyon with the petroglyphs forever!

edit on 2/2/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Awesome post! I remember watching In Search of...on the History Channel late at night when I was a Toastcrumb.

I vaguely remember this one, but I thought the petroglyphs were very amazing, and the environment trippy.

Also, to the person who said why the pictures look like a 3 yearold drew them- the idea of perfect human form started in Ancient Greece/Rome, maybe earlier, and hadn't been shown to natives.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Nicolas Telsa

How can ANYONE butcher, rape and pillage someone's name so mercilessly and carelessly? Amazing.

Nikola. Not "Nicolas".

Tesla. Not "Telsa".

Unbelievable, how little respect you have for the most ingenious man in the history of this barbarization! (Let's be honest, it really can't be called 'civilization')

AT LEAST type his name correctly - I think he has DESERVED and EARNED that much. Or don't write his name at all. But don't pretend like you know what you are talking about, and then butcher his name all over the place into a horrible mess. No one with any respect for Nikola Tesla would rape his name as efficiently as you did.

I know I am ranting, but sheesh, why does all this disrespect come from? You two-legged half-animals never cease to amaze me with how low you can go - american typos AND contempt towards a great genius at the same time... unbelievable.

Here, maybe there's some hope for you if someone helps you:

americantypo.site11.com...

From that list, you can learn to at least type correctly, and

en.wikipedia.org...

From that URL you may learn how to show some earned respect for the greatest genius this barbarization has ever known. And how to spell his name correctly from now on.

Sheesh.

edit on 3-2-2013 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

Nicolas Telsa

How can ANYONE butcher, rape and pillage someone's name so mercilessly and carelessly? Amazing.

Nikola. Not "Nicolas".

Tesla. Not "Telsa".

Unbelievable, how little respect you have for the most ingenious man in the history of this barbarization! (Let's be honest, it really can't be called 'civilization')

AT LEAST type his name correctly - I think he has DESERVED and EARNED that much. Or don't write his name at all. But don't pretend like you know what you are talking about, and then butcher his name all over the place into a horrible mess. No one with any respect for Nikola Tesla would rape his name as efficiently as you did.

I know I am ranting, but sheesh, why does all this disrespect come from? You two-legged half-animals never cease to amaze me with how low you can go - american typos AND contempt towards a great genius at the same time... unbelievable.

Here, maybe there's some hope for you if someone helps you:

americantypo.site11.com...

From that list, you can learn to at least type correctly, and

en.wikipedia.org...

From that URL you may learn how to show some earned respect for the greatest genius this barbarization has ever known. And how to spell his name correctly from now on.

Sheesh.

edit on 3-2-2013 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

Your getting animated. Sit down and do some breathing exercises please.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
Awesome post! I remember watching In Search of...on the History Channel late at night when I was a Toastcrumb.

I vaguely remember this one, but I thought the petroglyphs were very amazing, and the environment trippy.

Also, to the person who said why the pictures look like a 3 yearold drew them- the idea of perfect human form started in Ancient Greece/Rome, maybe earlier, and hadn't been shown to natives.

Yet according to the OP the natives were familiar with sine waves.

So the natives were shown advanced theories in electrical currents, but were not shown how to draw properly?

That thought process is curious

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join