It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Indians and their Ufo folklore which does not speak with forked tongue

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Stink was probably a too strong or touchy word for you so I apologise for that.

I should have used the word.... Smells.

Ancient aliens.... Smells of Stitchen.

Is that better for you....

I like your posts contribution in this thread because anyone reading through will see they are trolling attempts. I have gained about 10 flags since you started posting keep going its good for business.....MATEY MATE,......

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Please not more of this ancient alien nonsense that has been debunked time and again. Most ancient petroglyph which look somewhat like what an 'alien craft' may look like are really not all and have perfectly normal explanations. Only those with an agenda make out that they are something else that they're not. Is there even any evidence to confirm this ancient indian ufo crash story? For all we know you could have made this up, not saying you are though. The history channel is also not a credible source of information.

it hasnt really be debunked tho has it? 'debunking' speculation by replacing it with more speculation isnt really debunking.
how can anyone possibly know what they were drawing?
edit on 2-2-2013 by sweord because: nrgiven

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sweord

it hasnt really be debunked tho has it? debunking speculation and replacing it with more speculation isnt really debunking.

Your right one can know for sure. All i guess that a person can use is rely on their own intelligence rather than that of the Debunkers and Trolls. I mean for example if an Alien version of the Voyager Plaque was dug up in DeathValley them Debunkers and Trolls would be all over it with speculative and rhetorical statements. I guess they write it off as an ancient Barbeque hot plate decorated with organmental features of Gods they worship in th heavens.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by magma

Stink was probably a too strong or touchy word for you so I apologise for that.

I should have used the word.... Smells.

Ancient aliens.... Smells of Stitchen.

Is that better for you....

I like your posts contribution in this thread because anyone reading through will see they are trolling attempts. I have gained about 10 flags since you started posting keep going its good for business.....MATEY MATE,......

Cool glad to help in your effort for flags.

The truth always reveals itself... Maaaaate.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Cool glad to help in your effort for flags.

The truth always reveals itself... Maaaaate.

Yes it did it revealed a Troll, but then i already told you that. How hard it is to admit the truth, your latest reply tells me my thread has been good therapy for you.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

At the end of the day, like all the other silly theories about aliens and rock carvings they have all ended up in the not plausible bin.

Much the same direction your thread is heading.

Like I said before, it was a good try. I admire those who try.

Yes great therapy.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

At the end of the day, like all the other silly theories about aliens and rock carvings they have all ended up in the not plausible bin.

Much the same direction your thread is heading.

Like I said before, it was a good try. I admire those who try.

Yes great therapy.

Yes i see your point you have inspired me to rename my recycle bin on my desktop magma.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

reply to post by sweord

it hasnt really be debunked tho has it? debunking speculation and replacing it with more speculation isnt really debunking.

Your right one can know for sure. All i guess that a person can use is rely on their own intelligence rather than that of the Debunkers and Trolls. I mean for example if an Alien version of the Voyager Plaque was dug up in DeathValley them Debunkers and Trolls would be all over it with speculative and rhetorical statements. I guess they write it off as an ancient Barbeque hot plate decorated with organmental features of Gods they worship in th heavens.

I think if an artifact of that calibre was unearthed it might provide some very interesting insights especially into your theory.

So I guess all we can do is wait until something like that is unearthed.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chrome413

Nope, the 'It's all speculative' excuse isn't going to work. Historical scholars and archaeologists have confirmed that they are just depictions of ordinary objects and not actually aliens/space craft in nearly all of the petroglyphs/stone tablets.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Nope, the 'It's all speculative' excuse isn't going to work. Historical scholars and archaeologists have confirmed .......

Lol thats all you needed to say and your true motive becomes clear which is dont question things let so called experts tell you what reality is.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sweord

Yes it really has been debunked though, and not with speculation but facts.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Nope, the 'It's all speculative' excuse isn't going to work. Historical scholars and archaeologists have confirmed .......

Lol thats all you needed to say and your true motive becomes clear which is dont question things let so called experts tell you what reality is.

Um no if you have read any of my threads here on ATS you'll see I question alot of things.

To just make things up as you go along and believe anything that go's with your presupposition however is not reality but delusion.

I would believe the scholars and archaeologists who have studied history and actually been in the field than believe the people pushing the ancient alien theories any day.

Proponents of ancient aliens are blinded by there want for aliens to exist but don't ever look at the evidence, this is called blind faith and is very much cult like behavior.
edit on 2-2-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Historical scholars and archaeologists have confirmed that they are just depictions of ordinary objects

well it must be fact then.

tell me, what do 'experts' say about evolution regarding the link in your signature?

also what do they have to say about aliens actually being demons?
edit on 2-2-2013 by sweord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweord

Historical scholars and archaeologists have confirmed that they are just depictions of ordinary objects

tell me, what do 'experts' say about evolution regarding the link in your signature?

There are many scientists who reject the theory of evolution, although your right the majority of them accept it, but that's another topic.

And there is far greater evidence to suggest that aliens are spiritual in nature, more specifically, demonic, in origin. Than evolved biological humanoids from some planet zergtroid...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Originally posted by intrptr

The indian folklore around the two objects is they were flying objects than collided in mid air over Death valley.

I got that. My take on the "hand me down tales" is a bit different. I try to avoid all that and just take in the pic. Thats the physical evidence, not what someone says.

It was meant to look like something. What does it "look like"? Besides a covered wagon, or a tank?

What covered wagons or tanks existed two thousand years ago? One thousand? heck 400 years ago. The Conastoga wagon was invented during the treck westward on the American fronteer in the late 1800's to early 1900. Less than two hundred years ago.

These glyphs are etched in stone and impossible to date accurately. The claim that they are "thousands of years old" is just that, a claim. Where did I say that tanks existed thousands of years ago?

As far as settlers wagons in Death Valley, there is some proof for that.

The California Gold Rush brought the first people of European descent known to visit the immediate area. In December 1849 two groups of California Gold Country-bound white travelers with perhaps 100 wagons total stumbled into Death Valley after getting lost on what they thought was a shortcut off the Old Spanish Trail.[20] Called the Bennett-Arcane Party, they were unable to find a pass out of the valley for weeks; they were able to find fresh water at various springs in the area, but were forced to eat several of their oxen to survive. They used the wood of their wagons to cook the meat and make jerky. The place where they did this is today referred to as "Burned Wagons Camp" and is located near the sand dunes.
After abandoning their wagons, they eventually were able to hike out of the valley. Just after leaving the valley, one of the women in the group turned and said, "Goodbye Death Valley," giving the valley they endured its name.[20][note 3] Included in the party was William Lewis Manly whose autobiographical book Death Valley in '49 detailed this trek and popularized the area (geologists later named the prehistoric lake that once filled the valley after him).

"Old Spanish Trail" is referenced too. They also had carts. I been there on several occasions. The "facts" are that the slope into the valley was deceiving to the wagon trains. The rolled down it with ease but found they couldn't get out. The slope was too steep. Thats why they abandoned their wagons.

Now, the 2000 year old tale about Aliens? What is the "proof" for that again?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Yes now look at them mountain wave forms in context of the other waveforms also transcribed in rock and compared them againts modern electronic waveforms whats the odds of explaining away each matching wave form as a mountain. Im afraid that skeptic argument wont wash this ancient evidence of the rocks.

The number of waves in the drawing could be the number of days that somebody travelled to get there, how many people in their party, etc. A "timeline" of sorts maybe measuring sunny days in a row, who knows? Frozen in time messages that only the people that lived there knew the meaning of.

Referencing Oscilloscope traces is a deep reach into the magic hat.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The Indians making rock carvings in Death Valley are not just on these rocks. What we know about these ones in particualr is what is passed down through Indian ancestory in their stories. For these particualr carvings the indians have a story/legend which if you watch the in search of video they appear reluctant to talk about. No surprise this is their heritage they want to preserve. Their story dates these particular carvings back thousands of years. That is more convicing to me than they were done by spanyards a few hundred years ago.
edit on 2-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by sweord

There are many scientists who reject the theory of evolution, although your right the majority of them accept it, but that's another topic.

And there is far greater evidence to suggest that aliens are spiritual in nature, more specifically, demonic, in origin. Than evolved biological humanoids from some planet zergtroid...

no its not another topic. it proves that in your opinion experts can be wrong.

so dont then turn around and use experts to 'debunk' the AA theory.

if they are wrong about evolution (according to you) why are they so infallible about this?

i can answer for you if you like...because you have already made up your mind so you believe/see what you want and arrive at conclusions with little consistency whatsoever.

dont worry, your in good company because from time to time those 'experts' do the same thing.
edit on 2-2-2013 by sweord because: nrgiven

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

What we know about these ones in particualr is what is passed down through Indian ancestory in their stories.

You mean what we surmise not what we know.

For these particualr carvings the indians have a story/legend which if you watch the in search of video they appear reluctant to talk about.

Well, yah. That might mean they disagree amongst themselves about it.

Their story dates these particular carvings back thousands of years. That is more convicing to me than they were done by spandards a few hundred years ago.

Sorry, I wasn't implying Spaniards may have carved these, just that they were also there long before the more recent settlers. They may have been the subject of the carvings by Indians who lived there because they also had wheeled carts (Strange Technology), something unknown to Indian tribes before the Europeans came.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Your basket weave design shows these are "identifiers" or signatures. The kind of basket weave or drawings depicted on pottery for instance would identify the particular people or tribe. Just like arrow points or feathers also identified each other. Something we don't know from our viewpoint, but would be instantly familiar to people of their day.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join