It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Indians and their Ufo folklore which does not speak with forked tongue

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Each wave form is used for a different function. For example Triangle wavee measureing frequency is circuit. Double Sine wave comparing voltage and phase differences of input and output into a circuit. The indians would of had no idea of the waveforms they were looking although they may of understand the process being carried out was for the purpose of repairing craft.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reggae

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Ancient Petroglyph Comparing two Sinewaveforms

If these are actually waveforms as the OP suggests, and they do indeed look like waveforms. This one appears to show two identical waveforms only with one inverted. If you duplicate any sound waveform (it could be an entire song) and phase invert one while leaving the other in its normal state, and then play them back at the same time they cancel each other out and you can't hear a single thing. If you invert the wave form and only play the inverted copy it would sound exactly the same as the original.

I'm not sure what this adds to the alien discussion, I just think it is interesting.

Does this mean we could vocalize all the Indian blanket and pottery and basket designs?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

If they have lasted thousands of years i imagine the images have been carved these into rock, and i guess go try and carve/replicate some of these features in a rock and see how hard it is to achieve accuracy. The indians are barely out of the stoneage who did this.
edit on 2-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Its possible that there was an advanced technological non Alien civilsation on earth before modern man. Where may of they have lived? Atlanis perhaps. What happened to them? Anyones guess.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Yes now look at them mountain wave forms in context of the other waveforms also transcribed in rock and compared them againts modern electronic waveforms whats the odds of explaining away each matching wave form as a mountain. Im afraid that skeptic argument wont wash this ancient evidence of the rocks.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

reply to post by magma

Yes now look at them mountain wave forms in context of the other waveforms also transcribed in rock and compared them againts modern electronic waveforms whats the odds of explaining away each matching wave form as a mountain. Im afraid that skeptic argument wont wash this ancient evidence of the rocks.

Interesting how char lee posted an example of pottery.

I am not going to get involved in debate over ancient indians and their ability to identify, comprehend and reproduce sine waves. I am afraid I just don't have the patience.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Its good you dont have the patience because you wouldnt have hope in hell of debunking these waveforms. They are complex wave forms and the indians replicated them will enough in the rock to show their overshoot details in the waveforms.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Does this mean we could vocalize all the Indian blanket and pottery and basket designs?

If we were to dig up a basket from several thousand years ago which was perfectly preserved and has in its weaving all the wave patterns i showed in my OP then the answer is YES. Until that happens for this particular topic the answer is NO. I would say the Indians carved this stuff in rock so it was never forgotten by their people and when i say never forgotten im saying indians were forward thinkers they wanted a indefinite time period historcal record of this event that was static. The problem with use basket weaving to record an event like this is that its like me drawing a picture of something on paper then passing it to twenty peope who do their own drawing, each person in the line using the previous produced copy as the original. The final picture resembles little of the original. Place it in rock once and its static forever.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

wow..

very cool and very well done thread..

thank you

can i share your thread? or do you have a blog i can share?

hugs

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Sure you can share, i dont have any blog other than this one.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

Thanks for all the pictures added they look great. The one of the person sitting in that lava rock looks out of the world. The pictures of inside of room has a tonnes of character!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by magma

Its good you dont have the patience because you wouldnt have hope in hell of debunking these waveforms. They are complex wave forms and the indians replicated them will enough in the rock to show their overshoot details in the waveforms.

no hope in hell ehh?

Indians did not have Pro Tools and were not able to 'bounce the file' to the rock walls. They are not complex waves they are incredible simple, the most simplest form.

Other may be impressed and fooled by your claims simply because they do not know or understand what wave forms are.

Indians carved into the rock mountains , rivers, steams and animals that represented the culture of the time.

The idea of Indians having access to equipment that not only enabled them the identify waveforms but understand their relevance and then over all else, put it on the walls for posterity is absurd.

Find a legend from the time that specifically talks about the importance of wave forms and you might have a case.

Find identical markings in other places in the world and you might have a case.

Until then...nothing more than flight of fancy on your part

edit on 2-2-2013 by magma because: edit

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Not vocalize they look like sine waves. Humans hear at most from 20Hz to 20,000. A sine wave we can hear is only 1 hertz within that range.

Here is video that demonstrates what a sine wave sounds like at 1000hz. 20 would be a very low continuous tone 20000 would be very high.

Every sound we hear is lots and lots of sine waves layered together.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

If we were to dig up a basket from several thousand years ago which was perfectly preserved and has in its weaving all the wave patterns i showed in my OP then the answer is YES. Until that happens for this particular topic the answer is NO. I would say the Indians carved this stuff in rock so it was never forgotten by their people and when i say never forgotten im saying indians were forward thinkers they wanted a indefinite time period historcal record of this event that was static. The problem with use basket weaving to record an event like this is that its like me drawing a picture of something on paper then passing it to twenty peope who do their own drawing, each person in the line using the previous produced copy as the original. The final picture resembles little of the original. Place it in rock once and its static forever.

Yes I can see that, I just wanted to show this zig-zag pattern has been a staple of Indian work in pottery, weave and rock art.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enzo954
Why is it that all of the cave drawings we find look like a 3 year old drew them? I realize that not everyone can draw well, but you'd think that in every clan back then there would be someone with some type of artistic ability.

That is because writing and drawing did not come up very often back then. There was no need for it. So people did not do it much. When they did it looks like it would if someone who had never drawn anything before tried to.

The question is, what would be so interesting/important that the people who witnessed it would be compelled to attempt to write it down?

If you saw something completely beyond your realm of experience don't you think you would try to find a way to record that event any way you could?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
"Love drinking bull's milk from the source." -Hank Shiyani

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Find a legend from the time that specifically talks about the importance of wave forms and you might have a case.

why bother? so you can ignore it and filter out evidence that doesnt support your preconceived ideas?
how about a 'legend' of ufos? will that do?

The ancient indians in the American Southwest have a folk lore passed down since thousands of years ago of two objects (ufos) which collided high in the sky and one crash-landed in the region of Death Valley. The folk lore describes Men (or people resembling men) arrived and worked on repairing the damaged Craft. The repair was observed by the local Indians who recorded what they observed on rock petroglyph

i read this legend about 10 mins ago. IN THE OP.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sweord

That legend is similar to the Australian Aborigines.

I am not disputing the legend. It may have happened.

The dispute I have is the so called waveforms on the rocks.

Which are clearly the mountains and the rivers.

The whole thing is a lame Stichin esque attempt and smells the same. Stinky..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Indians did not have Pro Tools and were not able to 'bounce the file' to the rock walls. They are not complex waves they are incredible simple, the most simplest form.

Other may be impressed and fooled by your claims simply because they do not know or understand what wave forms are.

I graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering. I am familar with electronic waveforms and know what complex waves are in engineering. The drawings of waveforms with ripples imposed are matched to their modern engineering waves forms are complex waves.

Imagine people of the stoneage the effort they must of gone through to replicate what thet witnessed in rock. Hardly simple, i would say a great feat as their historical records have survived to this day and will survive a hell of alot longer than your simple replies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join