It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Indians and their Ufo folklore which does not speak with forked tongue

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enzo954
Why is it that all of the cave drawings we find look like a 3 year old drew them? I realize that not everyone can draw well, but you'd think that in every clan back then there would be someone with some type of artistic ability.

I was thinking the same thing, So I thought about my reply and I began to remember that it was until I was able to watch others how drew and copied their style.
But it does seem these are entertainment on the part of youth doing coloring books. Seeing as the some places were for adult to draw & the kids weren't; so they went outside??

however, this doesn't lessen the fact the some reliefs look all too much like science of today and beyond.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Now even if they look like they do not resemble anything, there is no doubt these were drawn by Indians, so we can exclude the part being drawn by kids. These petroglyphs are old.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Enzo954

"Why is it that all of the cave drawings we find look like a 3 year old drew them?"

You mean the way a 3 year old would draw them today. They were carved by a primitive stone age culture measured by todays standards. Also i think that our minds would have seen things a little more primitively when those petroglyphs were first drawn.
edit on 2-2-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Great post, as this is definitely interesting material. I was unaware of these petroglyph murals; and I do a pretty regular look-ups and study of current and older ufo sightings and reports. S+F.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Those wave profiles are identical. It's's like they were recording this for future reference. History does repeat its self.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Maybe they're crude because they're not paintings, but designs whacked into rocks with other rocks?

And the problem with most of these designs is, they could be anything. Granted some of the 'men' designs look a little odd, like helmeted, but could also just be headdresses or weird hair. When you add in what you see under the influence of peyote and no food for three days running, it gets way out there...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
These may also be a kind of message board. People travelled far in those places to reach other settlements and water, game, etc. If someone passed this way on a journey and knew of this place, it would be where everyone could stop and get "the news".

Individuals would have "signatures" like a figure or an animal (snake, frog, whatever). They would be carved in a hurry as they wanted to be on their way. Maybe thats why they appear crude and overlap a lot in one specific area?

Apache, (insert symbol), moving east (arrow to the sun) traveling with five (draw stick figures) good game (animal pics). A message like that might take a half a night to carve and would appear crudely carved to our eyes.

And we don't have the code either. They would know what it reads even in crude barely decipherable form.

I have seen groups of glyphs all over the Midwest. Some look like meeting places others look like school chalkboards. How we get to UFO's from this is uhhh... curious. Is everything freakin "alien"?

Well yah look... the crashed saucer that made these ancient pyramids, rock drawings is still there for all to see. Right around the next bend.

And why not? They came a bazillion light years and got lost and died on the side of the road here. Like if you took a jeep into the Gobi desert and broke down. You'd still be there bleached bones and all.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
A Paiute medicine man I used to know was giving lectures (mostly to completely disinterested, narcissistic, Ivy League college students) about how his people have an oral tradition in which they KNOW (don't suppose, don't guess, but KNOW) that they are descended from "Star People." And that they arrived here in ancient times.

There are probably many different groups that arrived at different times, from different places.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Simple shapes. In kindergarten I drew girls with dresses with that same design on the hem line. I didnt know squat about waves I just drew a pretty design for the dresses. I had dresses with what was called rickrack trim. It looked just like those lines. Drawing on rock is not an easy thing to do. Simple shapes that represent what they see would be normal.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

The indian folklore around the two objects is they were flying objects than collided in mid air over Death valley.

I got that. My take on the "hand me down tales" is a bit different. I try to avoid all that and just take in the pic. Thats the physical evidence, not what someone says.

It was meant to look like something. What does it "look like"? Besides a covered wagon, or a tank?

What covered wagons or tanks existed two thousand years ago? One thousand? heck 400 years ago. The Conastoga wagon was invented during the treck westward on the American fronteer in the late 1800's to early 1900. Less than two hundred years ago.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
I think these are the ships that the Panamint indians say the Hav-mu suvs used. Are the petroglyphs anywhere near the Panamint mountains?
edit on 2-2-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

It looks like they are. These mountains on the edge of the Mohave desert are part of Death Valley.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Ancient Petroglyph Comparing two Sinewaveforms

If these are actually waveforms as the OP suggests, and they do indeed look like waveforms. This one appears to show two identical waveforms only with one inverted. If you duplicate any sound waveform (it could be an entire song) and phase invert one while leaving the other in its normal state, and then play them back at the same time they cancel each other out and you can't hear a single thing. If you invert the wave form and only play the inverted copy it would sound exactly the same as the original.

I'm not sure what this adds to the alien discussion, I just think it is interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

I am sure they would have done better with a pencil and a nice clean flat piece of white paper but all they had was rocks and paints made from rocks and plants which makes for a bit more of a challange.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Wow, these aree amazing. Many different cultures simply drew what they saw, or at least to the best of their primitive ability. The same scene they saw may look normal to us, even if it was an alien spacecraft.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Now ask yourself why Native Americans use snakes and other reptiles as their tribal symbols. Those beings were reptilian.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by StareDad

The square wave is composed of a summation of multiple sine waves each at different frequencies from low to high frequencies. So that ripple overshoot is due to adding another shaped waveform of a different frequency onto the square.

Adding a triangle and a sine. Assuming they are at same frequencey i imagine it would make eiffel tower shaped wave.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reggae

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Ancient Petroglyph Comparing two Sinewaveforms

If these are actually waveforms as the OP suggests, and they do indeed look like waveforms. This one appears to show two identical waveforms only with one inverted. If you duplicate any sound waveform (it could be an entire song) and phase invert one while leaving the other in its normal state, and then play them back at the same time they cancel each other out and you can't hear a single thing. If you invert the wave form and only play the inverted copy it would sound exactly the same as the original.

I'm not sure what this adds to the alien discussion, I just think it is interesting.

It is interesting.

The problem is that the image just looks like mountains.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Those definitely look like wave profiles to me. I saw those before once and thought the same thing. I'm thinking about taking a trip out to Marble Valley...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join