It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm New as a Member, but not New to the Site.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I learned to play the flute in my younger age and taught me the art of reading sheet music. Then came chior. I make beats using digital programs with a good midi keyboard. Granted it is not the same as having a live band, but I still get down.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IntrinsicMotivation

Cool...I have always loved the sound of a Flute. I used to be a Tull fan back in the day and have seen then in many concerts. Ian is one hell of a player and all of us in the Business love to bust ANYONE from Metallica by saying...I found my Farm on the Freeway! LOL!

If you don't understand this joke ask me. LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I read the lyrics by Tull, but I am clueless to what the joke is.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
welcome, i hope to see some contribution
i thought your introduction was not a wall of text lol. But a rather intricate display of sincere devotion for knowledge. This is this place for you. Lets see some interesting threads. Maybe some experiences. Add your creativity and wisdom to this pool of humanity. I will continue to contribute.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
also i want to learn how to play the flute. Any other instruments? i can play guitar and drums. I also have an abnormal voice range. I can sound like a girl crying for help. It scares people lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntrinsicMotivation

I read the lyrics by Tull, but I am clueless to what the joke is.

This is what it is all about.

www.youtube.com...

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Thanks for the welcome. I will do my best to share and contribute. I do have some great stories from life experiences that would go great under a motivational/ inspirational/ spiritual/ philosophical type thread. I also am hoping to do an experiment with the help of fellow members for a research paper concerning an event in the history of the USA and how you were taught about the importance of the event (I do not want to be specific as of yet, but it is in the works).

As for playing other instruments, I tried my hand at the Sax and clarinet. I have played with a drum set – key word “played” – drums fascinate me for the fact that its offbeat to me when you are used to playing the melodies, it is like you are in your own world banging away on the drums. I am interested in learning to play the piano so I can make the most out of my midi keyboard, and to improve my beat making abilities.

Concerning your abnormal voice range, you never know what it could be good for. Have you ever thought about doing voice overs for animations?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up. I was 10 when that acceptance speech was delivered. Talk about being transported back in time, when MTV actually played music videos, who would of thought…..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IntrinsicMotivation

I know these guy's and there are two things I always say to Lar's...So how much money have you gotten from the...Give Lar's a Dollar to SHUT THE F#@% UP! site?

And...if I am really pissed at him...I start quietly singing...I left my farm on the freeway....LOL!

Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1   >>

join