It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Catholic Bible tells me....the vatican is the great harlot?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The Harlot is not just the Vatican, but it is all religions that have prostituted themselves to the kings of the earth.
This encompasses all false religion. Throughout history these religions, both Christian and non-Christian have conspired with wicked governments to manipulate the vast sea of mankind to do the bidding of demonic governments that as Psalms chap 2 describe as taking a stand against God and his anointed one.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
The Harlot is not just the Vatican, but it is all religions that have prostituted themselves to the kings of the earth.
This encompasses all false religion. Throughout history these religions, both Christian and non-Christian have conspired with wicked governments to manipulate the vast sea of mankind to do the bidding of demonic governments that as Psalms chap 2 describe as taking a stand against God and his anointed one.

although i tend to agree with you, you do realize that his anointed one in psalms, is david?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
There would have been a time when it was Christendom's only component, but it was always bigger than that.
Think about this, all false religion to God from his perspective, would be like a great harlot to God.

What would be the correct form of religion to God, that's easy Jesus taught it when he came to the earth, but organized Christianity only pretended to follow it. But their works proved to be contrary to what Jesus taught, so they made themselves as the worst part of the harlot, because they were they biggest hypocrites.
Suffice to say there has always been a few Christians on earth doing things God's way, who they have all been through the ages is unknown, although many were martyred as heretics, by false Christianity.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The adoption of Christainity for Rome was purely political and is said to have occurred after Constantine had a vision before a battle. This adoption had more to do with keeping the civilains calm than his conversion. The Catholic Church has done more harm to religion than they are worth, being raised a catholic, catholic school, alter boy extra extra, I find the church to be in direct oppostion to the teaching of Christ. The "Church" i am convinced has hoarded hundreds of ancient documents so they can continue to stay in control and manipulate the Christain faith.

I am not anti catholic, I believe the King James Bible has been redacted and only those things that fit into the "churches" agenda remain.

If the vatican would open it's vaults and allow the materials contained within to be studied I am convinced that we would all discover a new truth. I believe in the essence of the Bible, however I do not trust how it has been manipulated by those good catholics to spread their version of Jesus's message.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Psalm's was written by David, about David and his devotion to God. Others may have contributed but it is by far David's expressions.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

if jesus turns out to be real,

HE IS
and the catholic church is as you say,

IT IS NOT

and things arent as bad as they seem,

THEY ARE< JUST LOOK AOUND YOU

and if jesus wanted us to be catholic.

That is a LIE, he wanted man to believe in GOD, he "ripped the veil of the church" so all men could come directly to God, NOT NEEDING A CHURCH

... then i dont have a problem with that at all, actually.

YOU ARE BEING FOOLED

i was raised in a catholic family, and i like the normal everyday people of the church.

SO WAS I. FIND THE TRUTH, IT DOESN"T EXIST IN THE CHURCH

Just the pope and vatican conspiracy theories and how they dress and the stuff they say sometimes,

YOU ARE OPENING YOUR EYES, BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE

kind of messess with my head.

THAT IS THEIR INTENT
the things they've done i wouldnt agree with if it was really as you say.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by MamaJ

Do you actually believe astro theology existed 4000 years ago ?

You actually got a star for this comment above?

The beginning of man is probably when it was birthed. Research does wonders for a persons knowledge.

I edited this post to give you a link to help boost learning...

www.stellarhousepublishing.com...
edit on 5-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
There would have been a time when it was Christendom's only component, but it was always bigger than that.
Think about this, all false religion to God from his perspective, would be like a great harlot to God.

What would be the correct form of religion to God, that's easy Jesus taught it when he came to the earth, but organized Christianity only pretended to follow it. But their works proved to be contrary to what Jesus taught, so they made themselves as the worst part of the harlot, because they were they biggest hypocrites.
Suffice to say there has always been a few Christians on earth doing things God's way, who they have all been through the ages is unknown, although many were martyred as heretics, by false Christianity.

Thats what it looks like I agree with what this guy says because through my eyes The Church in general could end starving people across the world.

could you imagine how easy it would be for them to do a huge fundraiser in churches across the world for a specific cause? like what could be their agenda if they're not doing things like that?

I've heard that the vatican has ammassed so much wealth its almost unimaginable.
what do they plan with massive wealth? acquire more wealth?

What they do is they try to get the christian world behind them, and what that actually means is international power. So what are they up to, look at all the people who basically worship the pope everywhere he goes.
I just dont understand.

Jesus would say things like "Pray to your Father in secret, and your Father hears you in secret."
he taught that you didnt need to go to church he said that they the preachers and people who serve in churches will get their own reward, (he actually said something like that.) Angels in the bible would come and say "Dont! Worship God." when people would fall down and worship them on accident.

Also, a Really good question is how do you know the difference between jesus, god the father, and the holy spirit?

edit on 5-2-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT

That is a LIE, he wanted man to believe in GOD, he "ripped the veil of the church" so all men could come directly to God, NOT NEEDING A CHURCH

YOU ARE BEING FOOLED

SO WAS I. FIND THE TRUTH, IT DOESN"T EXIST IN THE CHURCH

Early christian gnostics say that we all have a piece of divine spark within us,
so its as i would say ourselves are the church the temple is our bodies.
I would go into how our counciousness and emotions affect the universe around us
Esoteric knowledge of "expirementation on electromagnetic fields and counciousness."
using our primary emotions of love and fear as energy sources to affect the universe around us.

I could go on about phi, the fibonacci sequence, sacred geometry , the golden ratio and the computer generated model of a fractal universe called the mandlebrot set. as well as within humans plants galaxies various forms of life. and i would tell you that we can even find divine proportion in matter.

and then i could post documentaries about the holographic universe, quantum mechanics, sacred geometry, counciousness, and try to explain to you how they say that the substance of the universe is counciousness, and that counciousness gives rise to matter, and "that there is no matter as such. all matter exists by virtue of a force, which holds this minute solar system of an atom together. We must assume that behind this force is an intelligent mind." (i believe that was max planck,) and that,
It has been found recently (in 2005, actually), that the golden ratio plays a significant role in atomic physics in that it governs what is known as the Bohr radius (the radius of atoms and ions that enables quantitative discussion of bond lengths between atoms and partial ionic character (D. Yu et al.)

edit on 5-2-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Jesus was born of a virgin of the spirit of God . Remember when God asked Abraham for his son Isaac as a sacrifice ? Why do you think God did that? God knew that Abraham sent Ishmael away and all he had was the one son .You think it was a selfish random act ?Or was it a precursor to Gods plan to offer his only son ?

This particular Biblical Story is much more clear to have been written by Ancient Man rather than any possible GOD.

First of all...the lesson of this story is....GOD IS THE GREAT ALL KNOWING BOSS....and MAN IS BUT A SPEC OF NOTHING AS COMPARED TO GOD AND GODS WILL AND MAN MUST HAVE EXTREME HUMILITY IN THE FACE OF GOD AND MUST NOT QUESTION GOD OR GODS WILL AS GOD KNOWS BEST.

Let me tell you what I would have done...and would do right now even if I knew with 100% Certainty that is was GOD that asked me to Kill my Son....even if I already knew the outcome if I obeyed.

I would tell that GOD the moment after such GOD ordered me to Kill my son....GO F#@% YOURSELF!

If this is what GOD truly is and does...then GOD is unworthy of being a GOD.

People read this story and say...SEE! He obeyed GOD and because of this...GOD spared his son!

Well big deal! Any GOD that needs to test a Father in this manner just to teach him something or perhaps test his Faith is a GOD that is soely lacking in many areas. This is why I KNOW this story is one written by a MAN as I cannt believe the Universe would allow itself to be so screwed up!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ozzieman

Hi. From the link you posted...

(2) Rome is designated as Babylon in the Sibylline Oracles (5: 143) 7 , and this is perhaps an early Jewish portion of the book. The comparison of Rome to Babylon is common in Jewish apocalyptic literature (see 2 Esdras and the Apocalypse of Baruch).

(3) Rome was regarded by both Jews and Christians as being antagonistic to the kingdom of God, and its downfall was confidently expected. This conception is in accord with the predicted downfall of Babylon (Rev. 14: 8; 18). As Babylon had been the oppressor of Israel, it was natural that this new power, which was oppressing the people of God, should be designated as Babylon."8

However going by the Bible, we see that the whore = Babylon city = Jerusalem.

All three entities are associated with scarlet and gold.and are accused of having the blood of prophets.
This is not just conjecture, but has plenty of Biblical backing.

If you are interested, you can read my thread on the subject of the "whore".

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Mark my words, and watch it happen in the next few years.

The pope and the vatican, will set up shop in Jerusalem and set up the one world religion. It will be pagan, based on the worst of christianity, jewish kabbalism, and islam. The ET's are just demons, the pope knows this and that's why they have been watching the stars - waiting to call the "invasion" first.

Based on this world-wide "peace" religion after either WW3, or a mind-blowing "invasion" from the demons, an "anti-christ" will ascend (with the blessing of this world-wide religion) and bring a false "peace".

After a short time - the anti=christ will call him self God and kill everyone who does not bow to him.

I think the USA will not be a player - look where we are right now - practically gone and bankrupt - not an intelligent person, or righteous person to be found (much like sodom and gomorah.)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Remember our discussion in the future when all hell is breaking out and you recognise some of the prophecy in the bible about endtimes or the later days actually coming together . And when you must have an RFID chip or Mark to use the new global money system . Or when you see a great world leader unlike any other bring peace to Israel long enough for the Temple of God to be built and then he will try to claim to be God . All of this in a world you believe could never happen .
No response needed . Just wait . And that you can prove me wrong read up on the bible to get all of the endtime prophecy because it starts in the Old Testament and thru the New Testament .
It shouldn't be too long . Maybe 2 years .

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

The Biblical Text that is specific to End Times was written as a Coded Protest of the Roman Persecution of Christians.

THAT...is what all the Doom and Gloom and Only the Faithful will be saved stuff is all about. Your stated prophecy is about those times...not now or the future.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
This particular Biblical Story is much more clear to have been written by Ancient Man rather than any possible GOD.

The laws of probability have proved that to be completely impossible.

The prophecies in the bible are irrefutable proof that the Bible is in fact divinely inspired.

In other words: it is scientifically impossible for your argument to be correct.

The Bible is proven as the word of God by the fulfillment of Bible prophesies. It is mathematically impossible for all of these prophesies to have just happened by chance. This proves that the people that wrote the Bible were inspired by God, for only God could accurately foretell the future, in detail 100% of the time, and at the same time encourage mankind to obey Him.

Source

The chances of just 48 out of the 456 prophecies being fulfilled in one person are 1 in 10 to the 157 power.

"All this illustrates why it is absolutely impossible for anyone to have fulfilled the Messianic prophecies by chance. In fact, a leading authority on the probability theory, Emile Borel states that once we go past one chance in 10 to the 50th power, the probabilities are so small it's impossible to think they will ever occur." LINK

"...once we go past one chance in 10 to the 50th power, the probabilities are so small it's impossible to think they will ever occur....Mathematicians generally agree that, statistically, any odds beyond 1 in 1050 have a zero probability of ever happening.... This is Borel's law in action which was derived by mathematician Emil Borel....

Here is one last illustration of the immensity of the number 10 to the 157th power and why the science of probability shows we are dealing with the miraculous… Imagine one ant traveling at the speed of only one inch every 15 billion years. If he could only carry one atom at a time, how many atoms could he move in 10 to the 157th power of years?

He would, even at that incredibly slow speed, be able to move all the atoms in 600,000 trillion trillion trillion trillion universes the size for our universe, a distance of 30 billion light years! Again, by the laws of probability, all of this means that it is simply impossible for 48 prophecies to be fulfilled by chance. LINK

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I hate to say that you are full of it . Most of the End Times prophecy was written before Rome conquered Israel as was most of the prophecy telling of Jesus . Prophecy about the end times goes back to Isaiah . You really should not read just anything published by so called authorities with out first referencing their prejudices . Know a little about the person you are calling an authority . Also study the book you are trashing , you might learn something .

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

And just how are either you or this person or persons of this LINK calculating this 100% Probability?

I see absolutely no possibility of either you or anyone else using supposed and unproven Biblical Evidence of Prediction in ANY POSSIBLE WAY OR METHOD to perform such a calculation as this has not even a line of logic to form a basis of said calculation.

These statments of yours are complete nonsense.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

You are assuming much as well as have correlated a persons who does not believe as you do...either having a ulterior motive which you seem to believe is to disprove your faith...or such a person lacking in your opinion a truth of understanding what you deem the proper interpretation of a Book that was assembled by the Roman Catholic Church using a variety of Religious Christian Text and Gospels that supposedly are the TRUE copies of the original Gospels and Texts of Apostles and various other Men of Faith.

The REALITY is that the Church only uses 4 Apostles Gospels and not the others as the others are in conflict with the idea that Jesus was the actual Son of GOD as the Gospels of Judas and Mary Magdelyn and others state that Jesus taught that EVERYONE could become the Son or Daughter of GOD if they just followed his teachings.

It is also a FACT that there does not exist an ORIGINAL COPY of ANY GOSPEL of an APOSTLE as all existing Texts of such Gospels are COPIES written by other Men of Faith and in some cases HUNDREDS of YEARS after such Apostles had died.

Thus it is IMPOSSIBLE to prove either way if the existing Text of such Apostles is the TRUE WRITTEN WORDS of the Apostles.

Also since the Church did not include all Texts that were supposedly written by specific Apostles....as they have been confirmed by Church Leadership to have been in conflict with the 4 selected Apostles text...it is IMPOSSIBLE for ANYONE to know with any certainty that what the current form of the New Testament is stating is FACT or NOT.

These are not my opinions or beliefs...THESE ARE FACTS admitted to be so by ALL sects of Chritianity.

When a person such as yourself attempts to use Faulty Logic as well as state beliefs as FACTS in some attempt to prove something that be it's very nature cannot be proven...in some attempt to respond to a person such as myself who has no issue with a persons Beliefs or Faith...and is only stating PROVABLE FACTS that YOUR RELIGIOUS LEADERS also agree are FACTS....It just makes you appear desperate to do whatever it takes to keep a Bubble of Ignorance around yourself in some hope that such Facts and Logic will bounce off.

I believe that a true person of Strong Faith will be eager to learn what certain Provable facts are as such a person knows that to truly have FAITH...a person will NEVER be afraid of the Facts of Reality and the Facts of History.

Such a person will let the chips fall where thy may as they KNOW...what is written in some book is not what is important...it is what ones does in REALITY as it pertains to it's value in helping others as well as themselves be the best person that they can be.

What determines what IS or IS NOT actions that determine what being the Best Person one can be is SELF EVIDENT. A GOD was not needed to explain what the vast majority as well as any child can understand. That being...treating others in a manner and respect as how they wish to be treated. This also includes having respect for others beliefs and the search for FACTS.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yes, the Vatican can be considered the Harlot. Revelations 13: 18, regardless whether or not the Vatican in the literal or symbolic Harlot we can extrapolate additional meaning to suggest that the Vatican definitely is a form of Jezebel, Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The Pope's monstrance, sun-burst staff, used during high holidays, not those high holidays(Feasts described in Numbers) commanded by the Lord God of the Old Testament who shed his divinity to become mortal/suffer and be tempted in all things as a human/who was found no sin/was crucified that through him all mankind might be delivered from the grave and death(the Word of God(John1:1-4), Emmanuel, Yeshua Meshiah, or Jesus Christ if you prefer), but rather pagan holidays abhorrent to GOD'(John1:1-4) has the letters SFS inscribed underneath the sun-burst. What do these letters represent? I came upon this information back in 1998, I believe, from a Baptist. I am Judeo-Christian or prefer to think of myself as one of the first followers of Christ which were called followers of the Way. I digress, the letters SFS are Stau and Vau in Hebrew and Greek which have an equivalent numerical of 6. Thus read SFS=666.

Also, it might tittilate you sensibilities when you hear that the letters IHS does not mean Iesus Hominus Salvatore, Jesus Saviour of Man, but stands for Isis, Horus, and Set(h).

Now if then our Saviour was the Lord Gord of the Old Testament and the Anointed One of God(the Lamb of God, the Meshiah, Emmanuel, Jesus Christ) of the New Testament then why would he do away with his commandments: to keep the seventh day Sabbat(h) holy unto him, the Ten Commandments, the festivals of the Lord Your God( Deuteronomy 16:16); Common to all three pilgrimage feasts is the Hallel,: .... Leviticus 16 / Numbers 29,7-11 / Isaiah 57,14 - 58,14.) which there are seven feasts in all, and the dietary law.

You are led astray by many false teachers and disciples quick to reference that Christ fulfilled all things and made a new covenant. Yes, there is a new covenant with all men for now also the Gentiles have deliverance from sins and adoption unto GOD. Lets take a look at Jesus Christ himself said(Matthew 5:17-20), 17. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Ask yourself this fundamental question: Has heaven and earth passed away? No, it has not. So, Emmanuel(Yeshua Meshiah, the Son of Man, the Son of God, the Lord God, the Word of God, Jesus Christ) himself said that untill heaven and earth pass away not one dot of the i or cross of the t shall be done away from the Law(the Torah or the Prophets(every other book of the Old Testament excluding the first five books known as the Law). So what did Jesus Christ fulfill? The acceptance and adoption of all men through repentance, baptism in his name and the Holy Spirit(the spiritual essence of the ALMIGHTY and the Son), faith that he is the Anointed of the Father, and the Mosaic law of vengeance. For Vengeance is mine saith the Lord Your God and his alone.

Why then do you stir GOD to anger by following after these false teachers of scripture with idolatrous holidays(Valentine's Day/Cupid/Nimrod/having unnatural relations with one's mother or father, Easter/Ishtar worship/Astarte/Ashtoroth/Ashtoreth/Qudshu, Halloween/All Hallows Eve unto the Wiccan-Druid-Satanist/Beltain/having discourse with demons, Christmas/Sun Worship/Apollo/Ra/Satan Clause/Saturn/Bacchus/better known by Saturnalia or Bacchanalia) not holy days which he commanded you keep.

Lucifer, Satan, that old serpent the Devil wears many guises. Uses many tools even quoting scripture too suit his needs. Yes, Satan has had aeons to perfect his art. Be not deceived for there are many that will come claiming that they are the Messiah. Many will come to lead you to your destruction.

I can do nothing except my Lord and Saviour and the ALMIGHTY allow me. In myself I have no strength. If we boast, let it be that we know GOD and he knows us. Yes, we are not saved by the Law or the Prophets but salvation which comes from the Son(Emmanuel, Yeshua Meshiah, Jesus Christ) of the MOST HIGH GOD of Heaven and Earth.

Be not deceived of men, test them, try them. If their actions and words do not abide by scripture then they are liars in whom no truth is found. How can we do this or know you ask? For man shall jot liveby bread alone but by every word that proceedeth from the mouth of GOD. He shall you serve and him alone.

The Holy Bible, the true inspired Word of GOD is given to you. For your well-being, all the words of life are inscribed there for the betterment of your souls. Repent and be baptized the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, ask daily for more of the Holy Spirit. Love GOD with all your heart, mind and body. Love your neighbor as yourself. Lend without expentance of repayment. Give to those who need. Seek the Lord Your GOD and him shall you find. For whatsoever, you ask in Jesus Christs name will be given. Do not fret when for sake and glory of Our Lord you are chastised, humiliated, and taken unto death. For whoever shall keep his life shall lose it but whosoever will loose his life for Jesus Christ's sake shall find it. Is the servant greater than the Master? I know not.

Do not be deceived. One saved always saved is a lie. There is no purgatory, you cant buy your salvation or anyone elses. Our battle is not with the flesh but the principalities and powers of the air. Pray for all men even those that hate you. For dont even the publicans pray for those that love them. Be not a flatterer of men lest you set a stumbling block before them.

Did not they hate Our Saviour? But glorify GOD always and the SON. There is given unto man but once to die and then unto Judgement. There will be a JUDGEMENT DAY. May you be found worthy to have your name inscribed in the Book of Life and escape the Second Death.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Close OP.

7 heads are 7 revivals of the Holy Roman Empire (union of the Vatican and Super-National power in one) since the days of John.

1. Justinian
2. Charlemagne
3. Otto the Great
4. Hapsburgs
5. Napoleon
6. Hitler

The 7th revival will occur shortly after the first four trumpets have sounded, those 4 events result in the end of US/UK global control.

This "revival" event is the sounding of the 5th trumpet.

10 nations (10 horns) + the little horn (Vatican) join together to create the United States of Europe, in an attempt to stabilize the world after the economic system collapses (USD), Germany will again be the head of this revival.

That is the Beast (governmental entity).

The whore (false religious entity) that rides the Beast (governmental entity) is the Roman Catholic Church, who is the "mother of all harlots" (those churches claiming to be Christian that do not keep the commandments of God in spirit and in truth). The "daughters" of Catholicism are those churches who faithfully keep the Catholic traditions (doctrines which have their origin in the Catholic Church rather then scripture: Christmas, Easter, Sunday, Trinity etc.), instead of following Christ's example and obey the word of God.

So you are correct in your conclusion, but the details of the beast and the whore were in need of clarity.

God Bless,

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join