It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Catholic Bible tells me....the vatican is the great harlot?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I have no intention of trying to challenge your belief system...but I am very knowledgable and skilled in Math and Statistics and Probability calculations.

I see absolutely NO POSSIBLE WAY to have a base or even starting point to determine how such odds could be calculated. Such thought of whether the Bibles prophesies have come true are SUBJECTIVE and cannot be determined either way as a fact or a myth.

I challenge you to show me even the smallest bit of logic to how such stated probabilities you list could be calculated...as for as far as I see...there are none.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

that is not entirely true. parts of it are, clearly, but it's not the whole picture. for example, the passages that refer to the woman who has the moon under her feet, a crown of twelve stars and is pregnant with a son. this is a reference to a point in the precession of the equinoxes when the sun rises in the midsection or belly, of virgo. there's a video on youtube that explains this. it's a clock. other passages say she is carried off to safety in the wilderness on an eagle, away from the face of the dragon who is attempting to swallow up the child as soon as it is born. the symbols are hard core, but the information is fairly normal, as far as what they are depicting. i mean it's not saying a real dragon is sitting there waiting to eat a baby.

the constellation, draco the dragon, plays a big role in these passages. when a circuit of precession occurs, draco's tail which encompasses the little dipper (could be the big dipper, i don't recall offhand) appears to be dumping the stars encased in the curvature of his tail, unto the earth. this entire layer is about the clock that is supposed to govern time passage in the prophecy. draco is currently, dumping the stars from its tail unto the earth. the last time it did this, was way before jesus or the vatican. i think the guy in the video says it was over 8,000 years ago ,because draco in the text, when its dumping stars from its tail, it's only 1/3rd of precession. so it does this, 3 times in one precessional circuit of roughly 25,000 years. or something like that. i'm not very good with numbers lol

edit on 3-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I have no intention of trying to challenge your belief system...

I believe the same is true for me as well.

What I wrote earlier had nothing to do with a "belief system".

What I DO know is that I was given several incredible supernatural experiences many years ago that caused me to KNOW the truth.

So it's got nothing to do with a "belief system".

Now if you want to talk about frustration, put yourself in MY shoes.

Imagine for a second that you KNOW the truth, not believe, you KNOW, it is FACT..

THIS is where I'm coming from.

Like you, I'm NOT interested in challenging anyone's beliefs.

Perhaps it would be foolish to even try, I don't know.

But once you reach a place where you KNOW what is real and what is not real, you can't remain silent.

It's not even possible.

THIS is why you see me post all over ATS things that make NO earthly sense whatsoever.

KNOWING the truth IS possible.

But it won't happen because of any statistics and probability calculations.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Well I can certainly respect and understand that as I too have experienced something with my own eyes and was allowed information that most people are not allowed to know...and this made me KNOW with 100% certainty that E.T. is a reality.

So I can relate.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Maybe we are on the way to a harvest and reseed and the cycle will continue as it has for a long while and this planet will still be used as a storing place for the disconnected still learning souls, quarantined to not spread dualistic small mindedness to the rest of the universe.

Maybe the Catholic are striving for a reseed. Should humanity be evolved to the next stage and only give birth to souls who are further on or should it cater to the evolving souls who need a little more time. I wonder what is the current state of everything (both 3D and everywhere else)? Is there needed more places for the blessed ones or the evolving ones who will become blessed ones? What is the need of everything that exists? What needs to happen?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The Vatican is unbelievably mysterious and spooky in my honest opinion.

For starters did you know that the Vatican Observatory is the oldest astronomical research institute in the world?

vaticanobservatory.org...

Here is some history below..

In its historical roots and traditions the Vatican Observatory is one of the oldest astronomical institutes in the world. For the first foreshadowing of the Observatory can be traced to the constitution by Pope Gregory XIII of a committee to study the scientific data and implications involved in the reform of the calendar which occurred in 1582. The committee included Father Christoph Clavius, a Jesuit mathematician from the Roman College, who expounded and explained the reform. From that time and with some degree of continuity the Papacy has manifested an interest in and support for astronomical research. In fact, three early observatories were founded by the Papacy: the Observatory of the Roman College (1774-1878) (illustrated), the Observatory of the Capitol (1827-1870), and the Specula Vaticana (1789-1821) in the Tower of the Winds within the Vatican.

It seems as though if someone from Nasa is invited to the Vatican.... they are eager and impressed.

Dr. Moustafa Chahine, or "Mous", was one of 15 international participants invited to speak last month at the Pontifical Academy of Sciences 'Working Group on Water and the Environment', which took place in November at the Casina Pio IV inside Vatican City. The goal of the workshop was to discuss the scientific frontiers of the main environmental issues related to the impact of hydrologic dynamics on sustainable development.

Dr. Moustafa states..

"In all of my career and life, other than the birth of my children, this has been among the greatest experiences I have known". In as distinguished a career as Mous Chahine's, that says it all.

Yeah, that really does say it all. lol

airs.jpl.nasa.gov...

Many of the heavenly, mystical and astronomical pieces that should be in the Bible are not, a lot has been kept in secret. A lot of the esoteric and metaphysical aspects were not included/hidden in the Bible... for a reason. Mass confusion to deliberately keep us dumb down and at war with our self and others, all the while they remain in the know.

Jesus coming in on a cloud is in my opinion an "energy" cloud that will be effecting us sooner than later, if its not already.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

It's just another silly, yet dangerous, religion that exists solely due to mythology and fear.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro
In Revelations 17, 9;
Here is a clue for one who has wisdom. The Seven heads represent seven hills upon which the woman sits.

and in the footnotes it says.
17,9; Here is a clue:literally, "Here a mind that has wisdom." Seven Hills: of Rome.

I use The New American Bible catholic mission edition,
They say the woman is a city who rides the beast,
the vatican has been known as the city of seven hills for a very long time.

What does this mean? Does the vatican secretly rule the world in mafia-style?
why does my bible in the footnotes say 17, 1-6 ; Babylon the symbolic name(5) of Rome, is Graphically described as "The Great Harlot."

I once read a very nice post about how "All Roads Lead to Rome."
the vatican has recently called for a one world government.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
all roads lead to rome.

it says in revelations 17, 6; *I saw that the woman was drunk on the blood of the holy ones and on the blood of the witnesses to jesus.

as well as inquisitions and who knows how many atrocities has been recorded in history.
for example witch hunts and persecuting other types of christians.

and in Revelations 17,18 it says;
The Woman whom you saw represents the great city that has sovereignty over the earth.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

Well if you're going to refer to the Bible you need to read the oldest version in English. The King James Bible. Just changing a few words can make the entire scripture read differently. Also I've always seen the Catholic church as the Harlot. The pope to be more exact. Europe will become the Holy Roman Empire once again. America is the last babylon as well. Tho whole world has a major part to play in the coming days of Tribulation.

Also it's not too important, but it's an OCD thing. People it's not Revelations it's Revelation. Only one ending not multiple. Sorry you guys it just bugs me haha

edit on 3-2-2013 by Wanderer777 because: mybad

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Here is a part 4 video with Santos Bonacci and what his years of studying religion (was a mormon for 22 yrs), Astro- Theology, Philosophy, and history has taught him regarding the Vatican.

Astro-Theology is something the Bible is indeed based on which if not most, all religions, are as well.
edit on 3-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

cool signature....you are spot on...about the math of probabilities
here it is so one can visualize....stack dollar bills flat all the way to the moon.....75 times....thats 75 stacks to the friggin moon. now one can travelling on his way up there and stop anywhere he wants.....then reach in and pull one bill out....of one of the 75 piles....that are a quarter million miles tall....well, I actually can't really visualize it....that didn't work

that's just for 8 of the details He fullfilled
edit on 3-2-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

6 Points And The Seventh...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Jesus was born of a virgin of the spirit of God . Remember when God asked Abraham for his son Isaac as a sacrifice ? Why do you think God did that? God knew that Abraham sent Ishmael away and all he had was the one son .You think it was a selfish random act ?Or was it a precursor to Gods plan to offer his only son ?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Do you actually believe astro theology existed 4000 years ago ?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I have no intention of trying to challenge your belief system...

I believe the same is true for me as well.

What I wrote earlier had nothing to do with a "belief system".

What I DO know is that I was given several incredible supernatural experiences many years ago that caused me to KNOW the truth.

So it's got nothing to do with a "belief system".

Now if you want to talk about frustration, put yourself in MY shoes.

Imagine for a second that you KNOW the truth, not believe, you KNOW, it is FACT..

THIS is where I'm coming from.

Like you, I'm NOT interested in challenging anyone's beliefs.

Perhaps it would be foolish to even try, I don't know.

But once you reach a place where you KNOW what is real and what is not real, you can't remain silent.

It's not even possible.

THIS is why you see me post all over ATS things that make NO earthly sense whatsoever.

KNOWING the truth IS possible.

But it won't happen because of any statistics and probability calculations.

the truth that ive come to know is that we are of god or one with god.
this is what i mean by you are god.

I view the Universe as one single organism, and that we are all apart of the whole.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

alot of people in this thread will say god is an entity, or spirit, or a flying spaghetti monster.
I believe in that we are helping create reality by believing in it,
that we are co-creators with god. I would say to observe is to create.
I believe that the substance of the Universe is counciousness, and that we are counciousness conductors.
so its like in the law of one ra chanellings "you are a thought, and thought creates thought."
and that we are all apart of one original thought.

Albert einstein said that life is but a dream within a dream.
thats what the ancient egyptians believed in.

life is a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Then we go into how we can find Divine Poportion in humans, plants, galaxies, as well as the mandlebrot set that represents our universe.
We can even find it in matter.

i will make a super-mega-ultra post on abovetopsecret about the holographic universe, divine proportion, sacred geometry, and counciousness.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I had a really hard time viewing God as a single entity.
They say "all matter exists and originates only by virtue of a force, and that we must assume an intelligent mind behind the matrix of all matter."

but whose mind?

Just one entities mind?
or all minds working together?
edit on 3-2-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
"All roads lead to Rome" has nothing to do with a one world government. Devout Catholics are as against the NWO and Illuminati as anyone. There are quite a few Catholic authors who write about these matters (some of them priests and bishops).

The line refers to the idea that the Catholic Church is the church which Christ founded and that Catholicism is thus the one, true religion. All truth, then, will lead one to the source of truth, which is Jesus Christ, and this means that one will necessarily find the main source of Christ's grace on earth, the sacraments of the Catholic Church.

You may not like that idea. You may vehemently disagree with it, but it has nothing to do with global government.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AntoniusBlock

if jesus turns out to be real,
and the catholic church is as you say,
and things arent as bad as they seem,
and if jesus wanted us to be catholic.

... then i dont have a problem with that at all, actually.

i was raised in a catholic family, and i like the normal everyday people of the church.

Just the pope and vatican conspiracy theories and how they dress and the stuff they say sometimes,

kind of messess with my head.
the things they've done i wouldnt agree with if it was really as you say.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

I know that the Vatican is ripe for conspiracy theories because a) it's secretive (as it has to be, given that it is an institutional body which extends throughout the world AND has always also been a nation state) and b) it has been infiltrated in recent years by people who wish to control its great wealth and power to push their own evil agenda (one which is totally antithetical to Catholicism itself).

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
this is my comment on catholicism. notice what jesus says to the pharisees when they asked him what miracles he could perform to prove he had the authority to clear the temple? and notice, they were completely clueless about his answer.

the church is not a building, and it never will be.

edit on 4-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

hi there, excuse my formating I posting from a phone on the bus. I was brought up in this religion. why I don't belong to it is another story. still holding some belief I have read your post. it was my belief that the whore was Rome.
thechristadelphians.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join