It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New color Forums anti - responsive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Gosh, just got done posting a response and saw the new colors on the forums. Very anti-climatic. Or to put it politely, anti.....everything. The colors of the forums are unusual and not inviting.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

New colors?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Where are you seeing a new color scheme?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i think he means the blue border. Or the red Otter one.

Some people are very resistant to change and worry about the packaging. Some don't.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Maybe I am just nuts, but I thought the blue border has always been there. I don't see the samuru border anywheres anymore, that one really didn't bug me much, it was a calm maroon on my screen.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The borders don't particularly distract me but if it's any consolation to those that deem it an eyesore, there is a little trick one can do to hide (for all intents and purposes) this or any "borders".

Hold Ctrl and + or Ctrl and forward mouse wheel to zoom the page in (the opposite to zoom back out). I am using Chrome and usually 150% zoom will zoom the page just enough to make the borders barely visible, plus the text is much easier on the eyes when zoomed.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Im not sure when the blue border showed up. It was always just kind of grey in the past. Sometimes the page doesn't load properly and the blue is left off, reminding me of the old days (pre ATS 2010 launch).

I like the old sight better Less colors, less bright.....just content.

I could go on and talk about how the content isn't what it used to be. But it is likely more that I have already read just about everything in the world of conspiracy, and not much new happens. Once all the initial Mars images were combed over, and then Clementine, it just kind of died down around here, excepting the political stuff. That stuff is just about everywhere.

top topics

join