It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS a site used by the CIA?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OmniPotential

Nicely cherry picked graphic there.

The closest links are as follows;

realistnews.net
nowinsttock.net
healingcancernaturally.net
offbeathome.com
footballamerica.com
benefitcosmetics.co.uk
stoxline.com
1eyedeel.com

Cancer.org is also not too far away and if the map is based on traffic interactions, then you have more to worry about from Cancer charities and consumer websites than you do from the NSA, and we obviously all must fear LinkedIn because its HUGE and not too far away itself.

Seriously though Omni, you believe what you want to. That's your prerogative. I can tell you that you are wrong but you'll never believe me. I really don't care that much. I just get tired of folks spewing lies and hate for the sake of it, because it tends to disrupt the forum and that means that as board staff I have to try and sort the mess out.

Like I said, its old.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I've solved the problem by disguising my computer.

On the case, it says, "Toshiba". But I put a piece of tape over it that says, "Acer".

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Try to find me now, suckers!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Nicely cherry picked graphic there. The closest links are as follows; realistnews.net nowinsttock.net healingcancernaturally.net offbeathome.com footballamerica.com benefitcosmetics.co.uk stoxline.com 1eyedeel.com

You and your little star lemmings seem to be missing the point.

Yes those sites are close to ATS too, mainly because of advertisements I think. This doesn't change the fact that NSA.GOV is also right next to it, and that the amount of traffic is indicative of more than a single NSA member occassionally browsing this forum.

These are the facts.

What you did there is nothing but sidestepping the issue.

Are you going to deny that based on this internetmap, that there apparently is quite some traffic between nsa.gov and ATS and also GLP?

How do you explain this? Nsa.gov could be located anywhere on that map, but it is in fact located right next to the two main conspiracy sites, this much is clear, regardless of your list of other adjacent sites, which is completely irrelevant to the point I'm making, and you know it.

The point is that there is enough traffic between them for them to appear next to each other. Where does this traffic come from?

Nsa.gov is not a site that members here constantly switch to, so the traffic must be coming from nsa.gov.

Can you grasp the point now? Or rather, will you not act like you don't get the point in your next reply?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Of course there are shills on this site. Just look at all the neo-con, anti-human rights propaganda posted on a daily basis.
edit on 2-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
i'd be a little disappointed if the cia didn't frequent this site. it makes sense that they (and other agencies) keep an eye on the internet conspiracy/alternative news sources. i know i would, if i was them.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
No doubt the government agencies monitor internet traffic all over the world. They use key words to throw up red flags and then zero in on that. The problem with that is lack of manpower to go through that enormous amount of information. The proverbial needle in a haystack. It is ( in my mind) a certainty that there was information that could have stopped 9/11. However the enormous pile of information that it was contained in made it nearly impossible to zero in on.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Cancer.org is also not too far away and if the map is based on traffic interactions, then you have more to worry about from Cancer charities and consumer websites than you do from the NSA, and we obviously all must fear LinkedIn because its HUGE and not too far away itself.

This is complete rubbish and moronic reasoning.

The fact that there is traffic between these sites and ATS does not make these sites malevolent, but when one of them is NSA.GOV you know that they are monitoring and probably actively participating here, because that is why they exist and what they do.

I can hardly believe that you and your friends cannot grasp the difference.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
ATS is Mossad.
Prison Planet and GLP are CIA.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
if they wanted to watch you. they would. hahah. im sure they browse this site, and many other conspiracy theorist forums. but we are allowed free speech(at the moment) so im not too worried, for all we know everyones computer is bugged, and they read everything. i know all cellphones are. and carrier iq is good proof.

sooo. (if theyre reading this) welcome to ats. home of the best folks on the net, and in the world

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Seriously though Omni, you believe what you want to. That's your prerogative. I can tell you that you are wrong but you'll never believe me.

See above.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Years back the site owners made a thread showing alot of interesting ip addresses.. The CIA was among many that visit and post on ATS.. I cant recall the topic but im sure you can ask or search for the thread..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

See above.

Off course, your first line of defense, obscuring the issue with sidestepping, was shown to be irrelevant, the real issue was pointed out and a valid question was asked.

Instead of taking the opportunity to reply with a profound comment ending the debate, you choose the easy way out, ignore the issue and refer to empty rethoric spewed earlier.

Not taking away any doubts, Neformore.

You can't and won't reply with anything of substance cause you know I am right, only to feign confusion as to why people keep coming up with this stuff the next time it happens.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore Seriously though Omni, you believe what you want to. That's your prerogative. I can tell you that you are wrong but you'll never believe me.

I don't care what you may tell me, I have proof that there is a connection between NSA.GOV and ATS, I can see it with my own eyes, and so can you and everybody else reading this thread.

But hey, just keep denying it......

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

ROFLMAO.

Heres the logic in play...

Person makes an accusation.

Member of board staff replies to it.

Member of board staff is not believed

Staff member says "well its your perogative"

Person making accusation tries to use that as proof to back up their argument.

Fact is, the only answer you want to hear is the one that confirms your argument. But thats not going to happen because its not true.

And me saying its not true only feeds your paranoia about the site, because you don't believe what I say.

Of course, if no staff member had responded, you would also have used that as "proof" of your argument.

In essence, its a self perpetuating one sided argument from your part, and trying to convince you otherwise is a waste of time from mine.

Its like me saying that you are an aardvark. You can't prove to me that you aren't. At all. Even a photo won't do (photo's are ten a penny), or a personal meet. You'd just be an aardvark in a human costume.

Are you an Aardvark? No? Don't believe you.

So, you stick to your beliefs and I'll marvel at an Aardvark typing on the internet, OK?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury
reply to post by vkey08

Whew, I'm glad I don't drink coffee. Have you seen the study they did to spiders?

Don't need the poison for that. ;D

Orrrr. Would you have they keys? Think about it. A guy with access to coffee, to poison it with flouride and such...I am so onto you.

AHEM!!!! GUY????!!!!??? Grrrrrr... Nope all American, 100% natural and fiery Female here... (We're a lot more evil ya know)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmniPotential

Originally posted by neformore Seriously though Omni, you believe what you want to. That's your prerogative. I can tell you that you are wrong but you'll never believe me.

I don't care what you may tell me, I have proof that there is a connection between NSA.GOV and ATS, I can see it with my own eyes, and so can you and everybody else reading this thread.

But hey, just keep denying it......

What proof? A traceroute? That's your proof? For a while my CGI Forum's server was housed on the same machine as a FEMA site for people effected by Alfred, does that mean I'm associated now with FEMA? I think not... but it's really easy to fit things to your own perspective if you want to believe hard enough..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Person making accusation tries to use that as proof to back up their argument. Fact is, the only answer you want to hear is the one that confirms your argument. But thats not going to happen because its not true.

The proof to back up my argument is the Internet Map.

You seem to agree that the map places sites next to one and other based on traffic between them.

Agreed?

Now one of these sites next to ATS is NSA.GOV.

Agreed?

So far you cannot deny any of this.

So there is a substantial amount of traffic between NSA.GOV and ATS.

You cannot deny this. Are you denying this? Tell me, sofar I'm not even talking about ATS' involvement.

So the valid question remains, what does this traffic between NSA.GOV and ATS consist of?

What do you think?

Please, a straight answer to a valid question.

edit on 2-2-2013 by OmniPotential because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I have noticed that this topic has come up several times in the past. Some very good points in this thread have been made by both nef and OP.

Despite the internet map and any correlation in internet activity, I really don't understand why an intelligence agency would own this site. As nef pointed out, there are many ways to monitor activity behind the scenes. That being said, I think that intelligence agencies may "check" on ATS for certain information. In the big picture, information gleaned from Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Yahoo probably accounts for most of what they may look at. If you read a lot of the comments on Yahoo, they can be downright vile. Not the type of comments from a typical ATS member. Whatever typical means here.

I do believe that both writers and screenwriters come here for inspiration. I know one that does.

If the CIA were to check my posts, I don't think that they would find anything that would lead them to believe that I'm of concern. Hopefully, they don't think I'm boring. For that would be worse.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Are you saying that The Internet Map is not reliable in the way it portrays the connection between sites and their arrangement?

And it's just a coincidence that NSA.GOV is right next to the main conspiracy sites.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmniPotential
reply to post by vkey08

Are you saying that The Internet Map is not reliable in the way it portrays the connection between sites and their arrangement?

And it's just a coincidence that NSA.GOV is right next to the main conspiracy sites.

The internet mapping, just shows how traffic goes, it does not mean that ATS is somehow connected to the NSA or any other branch of government, point blank, a lot of servers are in the same general area as both of them. (I tracerouted my own this morning and it routed next to FBI.gov. I know why, my host colocates some of their servers, i knew that signing up with them, but it doesn't mean I'm in collusion with the FBI, just that one of their servers is probably in the next rack over from mine) NEXT TO does not mean in line with, you're mixing apples and oranges here, if the traffic went through at least 9 hops and all of those hops were NSA, I'd think differently, but to assume that servers aren't collocated in the same place is just not acknowledging that there aren't that many large server farms that can handle huge amounts of traffic.

You're trying to make something out of nothing...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join