It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS a site used by the CIA?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I bet some of you would like that. But the truth is, what isn't being watched or used against us? But to say it's ran by the CIA, or targeted by the government for specific reasons; It's ridiculous!

I came across this thread, and it made me wonder.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In regards to that girl being watched, as I went through that post, it occurred to me she's probably getting stalked.

I got this program since then called, "Visual IP Trace, in which you can find out the IP Address only knowing Physical Address, or vice versa. If they have pictures of your house and is hacking your computer. I'm sorry. I would call that stalking, even if it was the Government.

But back to the main point; ATS Moderators and Site Owners. I'm sorry, but I did an extensive check on the website's IP, and site owners, (didn't try looking for their IP address, so you're good), went over MANY forums, saying that ATS is CIA made. A video of Anonymous saying ATS is CIA from disclose.tv(Doesn't look like Anonymous quality production). And people claiming that the moderators are masons, and people that are masons are on here all day. I mean, I have a headache now!

www.davidicke.com...

www.disclose.tv...

I mean, they use servers located down the street from Langley, the main CIA base, but registered through godaddy. Anyone can look this information up. I'm not trying to "divulge personal information" But that thread made me wonder if this is CIA ran. So the more I looked through the plethora of numbers and names in my face, I got confused.

Type in the address, Abovetopsecret.com - Ends in Dallas. Click Above Communications, copy the IP and repaste it to do another search, it ends in Reston. Should give the same results. But the data center they use is on the Other side of the CIA headquaters in the thousands blocks of DC.

I know this provides almost no concrete evidence.
If you want to look deeper, Look up your own IP traces and stuff. I'm doneski.

My opinion? Not CIA, but i bet the CIA watches Conspiracy Theory websites. In conclusion, Just some guys with their opinions(whether it's masons, or tin-foil hats) with an awesome website trying to deny ignorance. Which Imma ignore this "CIA studying us like ants" stuff because of the headache I have. Thanks ATS.

BTW, if it is CIA ran, beware, because Anonymous, and God, know, and those are two guys you won't want to be on the wrong side of.

Time to meditate my headache away.

I was afraid I violated some T&C of Agreement. But I didn't. Thanks SimonGray, one of the TRIANGLE OF POWAH!
edit on 1-2-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
No need to traceroute IP's. ALL internet traffic passes through Uncle Sam's hands.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
not that i care either way or know the truth..

but I have a dedicated server also.. through FDC and the host also hosts lots of GOV servers ones that are not needed to be in secured locations.. Not all gov computers are located in super secret bunkers deep underground, they use dedicated servers through different companies just like everyone else, its cost effective.

My server is located in the same areas you guys keep talking about and I am not GOV, CIA, or FBI..

just putting that out there.

also even if this site wasn't run by anyone but normal people, what is the difference anyone can read anything you say its not like its private, so the fbi or whoever can still see what you are talking about and if they want to find out who you are all they have to do is request the info from the site owners and by law they cannot inform you about it...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Anything tyhat is popular will always be monitored, trolled and used to sway social engineering to the establishments favor. Fact is, if you are passionate about truth and not feedble minded, meaning a good critical thinker, it doesn't matter, such is life. The Global elite have permeated everything, hence the Matrix symbology used incessantly.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Well that's good to know! That really does add to my opinion of them not being CIA. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Baguul

Yes, yes, welcome to ATS, and repeating what everyone says. We ALL know that the are permeating our lives, listening to our phones, which I actually have proof of Randall County doing to me. But regardless. This was Deconstructing Disinformation.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
With as much $$$ as the CIA pulls in from Gov. Funding and Black Op. Drug/Weapons running, it would be nice if they would atleast operate a psyop website like ATS without so many stupid Advertisments though!! Just my opinion...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
hi CIA!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Hahahaha! Although, Echelon is a server that keeps track of keywords typed by an IP address. CIA, FBI, Terrorist, etc, So hey, they probably got the message. ;D

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I thought this site was NSA, not CIA.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

For sure. Or maybe the ads are a cover-up to support the corporations. O.O
Jkk, most ads are for independent internet sites, anywhoo. Good thinkin, buddy.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Oh, man. Valid point. But I don't think NSA would be running psyops. They are more for the foreign intelligence who don't know they are there, per se.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
CIA, NSA, DHS, the whole alphabet gang. Aliases aside, if you're using your home computer, they've got your number. They're all over Facebook and Twitter, so you can bet your sweet @$$ that ATS is on the radar.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I thought this site was NSA, not CIA.

VHS, CD, DVD and Beta oh, and PTA.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Garkiniss

Never said that we aren't. But i'm almost positive that it's not CIA ran.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

yeah, i guess my point was invalid here, scuse.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Shhh.. he stumbled upon the big secret... We must.... poison his coffee now until he loses all knowledge of the traceroutes..... Begin Operation Folgers................... (Coded message for the Regent and his staff)

Seriously...

This pops up from time to time on here, and I am sure no matter what SO and Springer say, there will always be the few the think they are somehow CIA plants and that they are secretly trying to get all of us in one spot to keep an eye on us.. But.. it just simply ain't true.

And while there probably are, people paid to lurk on sites like this (I so wish I was I hear they make awesome money and I really need some extra cash) the general population of ATS, are just regular people, like the owners, that share a passion for a particular type of topic..

::::::::::::::Receiving coded response.. re: operation Folgers... it's a go...... end transmission.....:::::::::::::::::

PS: If it were a real CIA operation, I wouldn't have the keys to the great awesome coffee storage house in the back of the server farm.... They would be hording all the Nes for themselves...

link   
Please login to be debriefed.
www.intelink.gov...

link   

Originally posted by Mythfury
reply to post by Garkiniss

Never said that we aren't. But i'm almost positive that it's not CIA ran.

I agree. No reason for it to be. Why waste the funds to create a website when you can snoop existing ones for free?

edit on 1-2-2013 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Nobody's Perfect.
But The CIA has Sailed up Real Close to it at Times.
It would Probably be in their best interest to Surf ATS every now and then.
As there are some really interesting people here occasionally.
Their a Good Outfit.
S&F
edit on 1-2-2013 by Wildmanimal because: Insert Content

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join