It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Compliance Resistance Evident at Buffalo vs New York State Q & A

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by jaynkeel

Looks like the audience is mostly comprised of senior citizens, why is that?

In all honesty I really don't know why, as I wasn't the one who was filming it nor was I in attendance at this particular meeting. Time conflict with shift workers perhaps could be a number of reasons. All I know is the majority of people I interact with when out at local events and hunting supply stores are a good mixed crowd of young and older.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

I'm thinking the hearing was most likely held at a time of day where only those not currently working or going to school could attend.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Looks like the audience is mostly comprised of senior citizens, why is that?

They only invited the safer crowd.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
reply to post by YapTalk

Awesome idea thanks, never heard of that before. But it's no surprise as I am not into mass mailings.
Great to see positive and constructive input. Again thanks much for the info.

There are many ways to skin the tyrants.

Besides showing people about jury nullification, there are also ways to teach them how to make their own professional weapons.

For example:

or

And the ever popular .50 cal rifle

While they can ban firearms and will, they will have a great problem with freedom of speech.

Each "banned/non-popular" book above is completely legal to own and posses.

Now, imagine if some of these books were turned into PDF and then mass emailed to millions of American citizens.

Can you start to see how using completely legal means a tyrant's effort can be thwarted?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Although this is a regional problem that is currently effecting NYS it will become a national problem as more states try to go this route. Don't fool yourselves into thinking it would never happen. Much thanks to all the folks out there in other states giving their support to us. On another site I am active on I am always amazed in the generosity of fellow citizens that have stepped forward and even offered simple things like 10 rd magazines for free to keep us in compliance in the short term, sometimes it;s the little things that mean so much.

So true I am completely amazed if I look back 10 or even 20 years at all things that people said would never happen here that have happened. Warrant-less no knock searches and raids, indefinite imprisonment with no access to council trial or due process of any kind. Combat troops on mission on our soil training in cities for civil war. Right there we have the 4th amendment gone, habeas corpus gone, posse comitatus gone just to name a few...

When are people going to realize we are under full attack by domestic enemies? The Second Amendment is the lynch pin if it goes kiss what's left of our freedom goodbye!!! If they manage to disarm us and we do nothing i cringe at the scenes and horror that will ensue as the enemies of freedom have their way with us and our families and children.
edit on 3-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Well I know I for one will not sit here idle while they try to pull a fast one, don't really care whos toes get stepped on. And I know your in the same boat.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This was posted at another site I visit still waiting on confirmation of it being legit.

This got forwarded to me from several friends, not sure if its legit or not. Trying to find original source - Anyone know anything about this? The County Clerks met in Albany this past monday and tuesday to discuss the Cuomo gun law among other issues. During the meeting the state police made a presentation to the clerks and dropped the three following bomb shells: 1) Beyond mailing out the initial notice letter the Counties are going to be responsible for the recertifcation process. Their intentention was to push this to the Counties as an unfunded mandate. (This is of course in direct contradiction to the law that was passed) 2) The Freedom of information law opt outwill have to renewed every five years. (There is nothing in the law requiring renewal of the opt out once granted.) 3) The State police also said that gun confiscation will be carried out as an end result of non compliance with the permit renewal process or gun registery. The County Clerk's and I oppose the actions of the State police and the Governor's office and are seeking further clariffication on these issues. Please find attached the position statement that was passed by our association unanimously.

Will keep an eye out for this throughout the day and update or correct when more info comes available.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
GO NYS! Love you guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join