It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell Announces He's Currently In Negotiations To Return To Radio!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Update!

Art Bell's Dark Matter SiriusXM radio show begins September 16th, 2013 on SiriusXM channel 104!!!!!!!

Being that the new show will be on satellite radio, Art now has total freedom to run the show how HE wants to. No holds barred!

www.ArtBell.com
edit on 30-7-2013 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Yep, Just read that now. Found your post. Very good!

It looks like Art Bell is finally ready to return to the airwaves once again -- this time he's staying for good instead of just dropping by to say hi like he did back in 2010. The AP is reporting that September 16th is the date he's scheduled to return and his new show titled "Art Bell's Dark Matter" will only be aired on Sirius XM Radio. Scott Green, Sirius XM president and chief content officer says Bell's show on Sirius will be "uncensored, unrestricted, uncluttered and utterly unique" and he's confident that the great Art Bell will be a hit:

source bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
YAY!

Does this mean I have to get XmRadio????!!?!?

*ponder*

It might just be the reason I was looking for!

I was a huge Art Bell fan for many years, spent many nights/early mornings listening to his show

Very cool!

At first I had my doubts because there have been so many rumors for the last few years...

edit on 30-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yeah...I was reading a lot of bad stuff about SiriusXM billing issues and customer service off their Facebook page. It kinda scared me away from even trying the free trial. Hopefully there'll be another way to hear the shows.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Sirius XM press release here:
investor.siriusxm.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Does anyone already have SiriusXM now or in the past and would maybe comment on the service? The reviews I've ready are bad. I'd mainly get it to hear Art Bell and listen over the internet. Does anyone know if the SiriusXM phone app is good or not?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm
Does anyone already have SiriusXM now or in the past and would maybe comment on the service? The reviews I've ready are bad. I'd mainly get it to hear Art Bell and listen over the internet. Does anyone know if the SiriusXM phone app is good or not?

Not to worry, somebody out there will most likely record the show in MP3 format and upload it to one of the torrent websites. I just download shows like this later on a few days after they were broadcast.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Sirius XM radio has many different receivers. Some have an antenna and some are internet only. I have an internet only model TTR1 home radio. That model requires an internet connection, either wired or WIFI. The $14.99 per month plan will get the channel you are looking for.

TTR1 Pros:
Crystal clear reception.

TTR1 Cons:
Can be a bear to initially set up, with all the menus but it gets easier. The radio needs a refresh every 90 minutes or so probably because audio streaming can eat a lot of bandwidth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join