Art Bell Announces He's Currently In Negotiations To Return To Radio!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202

Originally posted by Phantasm

Originally posted by Xaphan
Didn't he have cancer though? What's the deal with that, has he been cured?

I think I heard that rumour too...I'm not sure but I think the rumour mentioned skin cancer which can easily be cured with a little out-patient surgery. I don't know if Art ever confirmed the rumour or not so until he says something about it himself it's just an unverified rumour if he ever had cancer.

To clarify, it was Art's father-in-law who was diagnosed with cancer. When this news initially spread, it was mistakenly believed that Art was the one diagnosed. This was clarified by Art on his Facebook page months ago.

Ah yes, that's what I heard before. Thanks for clarifying!
Prayers to his father-in-law.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I just wish Aquarius1 was around to see this, it would have meant a lot to her.

Let's hope Art's return does away with George sNoory and his nightly mutation of the airwaves!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

The great thing about Art is that he has the gift of making his interviewees INTERESTING. One of the things I noticed about his shows is that a topic or a guest that I initially wasn't too into would become more engaging as the show went on.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Art bought into the official 911 story. What's that tell you?
reply to post by olaru12

Went as far as to say 9/11 skeptics were "wingnuts," advising them not to bother listening to his radio show.
He said if he believed the US government killed all those people he would leave the US and fly back to Manila!

"Art Bell" Whats in a name?
A lot of his stuff comes from conspiracies surrounding that west coast Valknut organization that runs all those secret projects out of area 51.

Maybe they got too him and he is signing a deal with the devil to disseminate disinformation now?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is good news indeed. Can't stand Noory. I can hear it in G. N.'s voice that he lacks sincerity and does not really believe in what he is doing unless he has some Christian crackpot on. With Art, you feel like he has a real curiosity about the subject matter. My only criticism of Art was that he kept letting that proven worthless piece of # Ed Dames come on all the time.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Over time George has become stale to me. I didn't mind him too much when I first started listening to C2C regularly and just thought the people cutting on George were just fanboy's. Over time after listening to show after show, I am so bored to death of George and the topics of his shows. I see why people liked Art so much and I find myself looking forward to Art Bell:Somewhere in time each Saturday

I love Ian Punnett and im sad to hear less of him each month. I do think John B Wells has done a much better job than George... I think he fits the position better, but that's my opinion
edit on 2-2-2013 by ruderalis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cauliflower
Went as far as to say 9/11 skeptics were "wingnuts," advising them not to bother listening to his radio show.
He said if he believed the US government killed all those people he would leave the US and fly back to Manila!

That's quite revealing actually. I think that is quite a typical response found among hypocrites who take themselves seriously enough to realize that they do have some moral obligations as citizens but for whom flight, rather than fight constitutes the strongest response they are capable of in the situation.

That's why George Noory, despite his faults as an interviewer, is a giant of moral courage next to weasel worded Art.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If he comes back I am sure it will be for a new show and will have nothing to do with Coast to Coast AM.

Also that picture in the OP post of the "broadcast studio" is actually Art Bells ham radio room with all of his amateur radio equipment. Has nothing to do with radio broadcasting. Ham radio is a side hobby of his.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I didn't really look into C2C till I went on second shift a year ago. I like noory even though he can be a big goof ball at times. he seems to have a knack to confuse a guest with something he says or he completely stops a guest with some retarded question or comment right when the interview is getting interesting. Then the flow of the interview is shot.

I then learned of a hate noory forum and realized the man is hated and art is revered.

so i looked up some of arts stuff and yes there are some interviews that are just awesome. However I could have listened to those sames guest with noory and still found them interesting.

I think art didn't do the later very often but he had his goof ball traits as well but he seemed a little more smug sometimes. Especially if he did not agree with a guest or a caller. He didn't say it but sometimes his tone and snide remarks would give it away.

The "Gabriel" the mercenary interview was one that I just do not understand why he let that go on and on. Even before the callers destroyed him had I been listening to that live i would have shut it off and went to sleep. Only reason i listened to the whole thing was because I was at work.

any who if he does come back at least there will be more variety. C2C has been too much about guns lately. I wish we had a good ol aliens ufos or sasquatch show.

edit on 3-2-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-2-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Although I disagree with your opinion about Art Bell, I think the way that you expressed it is quite exquisite (except for the part about George Noory who simply sucks
).

Thank you.

Remember when Art Bell's 16 year old son was attacked and raped? It's all recorded. Check it out.

I personally believe that Art Bell's bizarre 9/11 position is based on the fact that he was told to stay away from any question of 9/11 conspiracy - or else... he wasn't going to have a son, a show, a life or anything else.

I simply cannot believe that such a critical, curious thinker could dismiss 9/11, out of hand, repeatedly, without having an extremely sound reason to do so.

edit on 3-2-2013 by antoinemarionette because: came out all wrong!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I discovered Art when I was stationed in Alaska back in 1993 or 1994, stayed up many a late night to listen, only to be tired the next day LOL, but soo worth it.
I've called into his show a few times AND got on the air, once was about the alleged UFO crash on Long Island back in the 90's, TWA flight 800, and after the alien autopsy aired. I ended up becoming good friends with a regular caller/faxer, Brin in San Francisco. We lost contact sometime in the early 2000's.
This is a great thing, cant wait to hear that great bumper music.
THE KINGDOM OF NYE RISES AGAIN!!!

found this commercial he did for a supermarket, never knew he did this one lol

Okay, I HAD to post this one for laughs, I almost spewed Coke onto my computer screen:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I really hope the new Art Bell show comes to fruition. I have recently began searching and downloading all old Art's Coast To Coast AM shows I can find on the web. I love listening to him, he can make any kind of topic interesting. He truly has a conversation with his guests, asks relevant questions and often these questions are exactly the kind I'd like to ask.
George Noory is not a good talk radio host. It's that simple. The way he reads the news at the beginning... it's like sometimes he forgets about punctuation between news stories. Also, he really doesn't seem to listen to his guests, as he often asks questions about things which were already talked about a few minutes earlier... or sometimes a guest may say something very interesting, but instead of asking more about it, George asks a totally new question about something totally different.

You can find a lot of opinions about how people hate George Noory on the web, so I'm going to stop now

If Art Bell returns to radio, I will tune in. And I will listen live, no matter what time he's on and what timezone I'm in
edit on 3/2/2013 by relu84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
It seems to me that GN has no say in some of the show guests and topics. He has had many great shows and guests over the years and others, were its clear to me, that his heart isnt into the subject matter.

There was some talk in the last few weeks that he may move on.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

This is very good news.............If AB comes back say goodbye to George Noory. The saying goes that if you can't say something good about someone don't say anything - so I will not say anything about GN.
edit on 3-2-2013 by EequalsMC3 because: added

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There's no doubt that if he has the chance, he will definitely return, then there's the monetary side of it, it's quite lucrative as well. All the stars will align, wait and see........

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

No doubt Art is better than Noory and Punnett hands down but I've enjoyed Wells and Knapp more than Bell.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
OK , first off , all ive read is the OP.
Secondly let me say , as I briefly sustain from bouncing off the walls , that damm , Ive been expecting this for a long time now and Im super happy.
Welcome back Art.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rimjaja
Yay!!!

Just yay! Noory is so smug and self-serving(and downright boring as of the last couple of years). I will tune in for sure.

Yeah Coast is such a snore fest these days. I actually did like Noory back in the mid 2000s when I started listening to the show, but maybe it was only because I was a teenager and oblivious to his lack of talent as a radio host. Then again though, I definitely think even if he wasn't that great then, he's gotten worse over the years.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Art Bell is the P.T. Barnum of our era, I think. I doubt he believes in most of the bullsh*t he talks about, or in the stuff his guests talk about, but he gives an open forum for weird ideas and is a master showman. I was pissed about his stance on 9/11 truth just because it seemed inconsistent but maybe it's just something he doesn't want to even think about. I understand that.

Noory on the other hand is gullible, narcissistic and not very intelligent. His answers to things are very canned I've noticed.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

Have no fear

Art bell coming back means he will be for futhering some disclosure/ good reasons

Or for more disinfo

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join