Funny and disgusting at the same time.

page: 1
5

log in

join

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the history of man in 3 and a half minutes.






posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Funny and disgusting at the same time.
..... & Violent!
It's a trifecta.



"WOOOOHOOOO!!! I'm King of the Trash!!!!!"



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by jiggerj

Funny and disgusting at the same time.
..... & Violent!
It's a trifecta.



"WOOOOHOOOO!!! I'm King of the Trash!!!!!"


Violent? Where's the violence? Wait, don't answer until I come back. I'm about to throw a screaming lobster into a steamer.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj
 


That made my day man, hahaha brilliant. Perfect and brilliant.

Love the wilhelm scream too, too funny.

can you cry tears of joy and sadness at the same time???





posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj
 


Thanks for sharing. Gruesome yet funny. A great way to sum up what man has done on this earth thus far, although a little exaggerated.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherry0
reply to post by jiggerj
 


Thanks for sharing. Gruesome yet funny. A great way to sum up what man has done on this earth thus far, although a little exaggerated.


HA! Where is it exaggerated? Did you get the elephant turning into a piano. Took me a second to think of the ivory keys.



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hey Jigger still around then

Saw this the other day, all to true



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Violent? Where's the violence? Wait, don't answer until I come back. I'm about to throw a screaming lobster into a steamer.

Nah. I was just talking about the very end. He was just peacefully sitting there chilling out, enjoying a smoke..... Then from out of nowhere, the mean ol aliens show up, and start thrashing on him. Poor lil fella.





new topics

top topics



 
5

log in

join