It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The December 14th inconsistencies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The populace at large is not concerned about conspiracy theories regarding the event.

Just like UFOs, we take them much more serious.. here. But Joe Public by and large hasn't even heard, nor cares to hear, about far-fetched ideas about actors, and reaches into the realms of the illogical. People on this board are almost funny sometimes - they feel they should be privy to all the facts, updates, photos, videos and anything else produced by any event. And there is a conspiracy or a coverup when the police or FBI or whatever alphabet agency involved, doesn't give them all the facts and info they have.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Konoyaro

At about 4:15 into his press conference, just after he has finished praising his staff for their efforts, I think the weirdest thing Wayne Carver says is

“…proud and grateful to our staff who uh to a man have uh just uh behaved uh most professionally uh uh uh and strongly uh and I hope uh I hope they and the people of Newtown don’t have it come crashing down on their heads later”

......" I hope they and the people of Newtown don’t have it come crashing down on their heads later ”

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

No that's the saddest part. I imagine the world would be a much pleasant place to live if everyone questioned everything critically and everyone answered critically in turn, but I understand your point. I however like to point out that they are performing an public duty where the established murderer is dead, do they have any reason not provide the correct information on at least simple questions that are normally established quickly in a murder investigation?

reply to post by Alpha20mega

Yeah that is indeed very weird...like it already hasn't crashed down on them? Seems like he knows that the information he has provided will cause controversy and questions. But I guess he could be referring to all the media attention the City is getting, quite a nuisance to the population.
edit on 3/2/2013 by Konoyaro because: Added media attention

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by reef75

1. I don't know enough about computers to answer this. However, the fact that so many pages appear to be created before the event does seem odd. I do understand that with facebook, if you change a previous page to a new one, the original date created will stay the same. But why not just start a new tribute page?

2. Bing maps are apparently put together like a jigsaw puzzle so that two schools could be photographed on two different days. I don't know anything more.

4. Fire station activity is suspicious. Do firestations normally have flats of bottled water on hand in case of emergencies?

5. I'm assuming you mean Rosen lived about 20 meters from firehouse? This guy is totally suspicious doing all those MSM interviews but I'm not convinced he has anything to do with FEMA. Although, I'll admit those kids from that pic do look an awful lot like those ones behind Obama.

6. Official story re: weapons: 1 rifle in school, 1 shotgun in car, 2 handguns on Lanza. My question is why the first responder on police scanner says "found rifle(s) AND shotgun(s)? This is way before car was searched. Also, the jury is still out on whether 1 or 2 longguns were pulled out of the trunk

7. I believe the car belonged to Lanza family. Other perp. info is disinformation and, at this point, should be ignored.

8. I've seen one shot of a broken window. It is curious that no other photos of scene have emerged.

9. Actors? Possibly. I don't know. Wouldn't rule it out but I'm not convinced.....yet.

10. CNN did show another school being stormed that day in a wrapup: Media fakery.

Cont.....

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
11. That itself could be a hoax. Strange is all I'll say

12. Not sure how common it would be, even among wealthy offspring to have cell phones....but even if they did, would they have time or the wherewithall to take pics at that time?

13. This can NOT be explained easily. The alive girl has NO connection to the school, lives hundreds of miles away. How could this possibly happen?

14. Could have been a drill that went live. Don't have enough info. to be convinced.

15. Interesting connections and theories. My mind is open to all that, but I just don't know.

16. Yes, why would a few of these relatives go running to CNN etc. to tell their story so soon? Totally suspicious. I thought each family had a cop as a media liason bascially to keep nosy reporters at bay?

17. "Don't let a good crisis go to waste". Says it all, doesn't it?

18. Alex Jones has somewhat come around on this issue after seeing, what he believes, to be green screen trickery on the part of Anderson Cooper and CNN. That's all I know.

19. All very odd coincidences. More to this? Maybe.

20. Suspects: Possibly 2 "shadows running past gym". At least one was caught and "proned out" re: police scanner. 1 (or more?) being chased into woods hours later re: helicopter footage. One was an off-duty SWAT member with a gun. A kid sees someone on the ground in cuffs as he was fleeing school. Possible suspect vehicle: purple van with multiple occupants with ski masks/nun outfit with possible weapon. Maybe a shot-out back window?

21. Yep.

22. Yep.

23. As for Robbie P., all I'll say is that his actions in said video are very strange to me. Could be a grieving father psyching himself up to address the media or maybe something else. I find it curious that his smile before addressing media wasn't a smile, it was a smirk. Just an observation.

Couple of other things: Why did a report have Lanza being disguised as a clergyman in order to get into the school? You're going to tell me this was just a case of bad reporting? Seriously?

How did media screw up the fact that Nancy Lanza was NOT a teacher? Interesting that it would make a very good motive for Adam to go to the school, right? Now we know, she wasn't a teacher, Adam did not have a conflict with anyone the day before at the school. All just bad reporting again, right?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
When they pass emergency legislation that once again restricts something else about guns you will have seen it coming and say, "I knew it, I knew it!"

And it will be acceptable. The bath water just got a little hotter.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SixX18

Well I must say, that sounded interesting indeed! I've seen enough working alongside Police up here (which I no longer do), and maybe its the 'Canadian Violence' that I'm used to, kind of like the Canadian Celebrity status. I guess I just get overly amazed at how the U.S. treats all this stuff with flocking and hoarding. Here, when this stuff does happen, people talk as big as this but if ya do snoop the scene, it's not full of people all over it. Much like big named musicians and actors, there's enough that live in my area that just come right out and get their own coffee! Dan Akroyd allowed me to buy his Chai Latte at Starbucks! Anyhow, I do see the fuss in the boarding, but when their at the point of cleaning out the school and all the evidence has been rid of an cleaned, speaking of here again, that's when no one cares and it's safe to do it openly. I see it this way, there's a million anomaly's and inconsistencies, things to be searched and investigated, but there's nothing to be gained from the scene anymore, we have enough pictures, enough news clips, and in my own opinion, it's things like Gene's house and the Lanza's that need protection, not the school?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Anyone notice how Adam Lanza looks exactly like Ryan Lanza. I don't mean they look related, I mean they look like twins.... down to the birthmarks.

Adam Lanza

Ryan Lanza

Notice the birthmark about an inch from the ear, towards the check.

Notice the birthmark on the top left side of the chin, right above the beard.

Notice the birthmark about an inch left of the corner of his mouth(under the beard).

Adam and Ryan are the same person. We are seeing the same person, years apart.

Hint: Adam/Ryan is not the only player to magically turn into 2 people. Start here:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt38

Did Ryan/Adam get a nose job in your theory? They look like brothers. There are OBVIOUS differences in their features.

Seems this is the new trend with the SH crowd-find pictures of people who look similar, and make the claim that they are the same person. We've seen it done with the parents. With Gene Rosen. With the kids. Now this.

Tells me you all are REALLY grasping at straws now...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Matt38

Did Ryan/Adam get a nose job in your theory? They look like brothers. There are OBVIOUS differences in their features.

Seems this is the new trend with the SH crowd-find pictures of people who look similar, and make the claim that they are the same person. We've seen it done with the parents. With Gene Rosen. With the kids. Now this.

Tells me you all are REALLY grasping at straws now...

What are some of these obvious features that you think differentiate Adam from Ryan? I put those two pictures side by side and there is virtually no difference besides age. They are even in the exact same position in each picture. The only difference is that Adam is smiling slightly more.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt38

The nose, the lips, if they hadnt been cut off, you'd see that the ears differ as well.

I could go through my family pics and find a pic of me and a pic of my brother where we look similar as well. But cherry picking proves nothing. Again, they look similar. Lots of brothers do.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You are just naming different parts of the face without describing the differences. You do realize that the back lighting on Ryan's face is causing the far right-facing features to appear slightly cut off on his pic.... right?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matt38

You are just naming different parts of the face without describing the differences. You do realize that the back lighting on Ryan's face is causing the far right-facing features to appear slightly cut off on his pic.... right?

And you are just cherry picking photos and saying "look, its the same guy!". There are plenty of photos out there, anyone can easily look at the features I am pointing out.

Silliness.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

And you are just cherry picking photos and saying "look, its the same guy!". There are plenty of photos out there, anyone can easily look at the features I am pointing out.

The reason I picked those two photos is because they are in relatively high resolution(compared to most other photos of them), they are in good lighting, and they are in the exact same position.... and therefore it is fitting that they should be used for comparison. That's not cherry-picking. In fact I would say it's the exact opposite of cherry-picking.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matt38

The reason I picked those two photos is because they are in relatively high resolution(compared to most other photos of them), they are in good lighting, and they are in the exact same position.... and therefore it is fitting that they should be used for comparison. That's not cherry-picking. In fact I would say it's the exact opposite of cherry-picking.

bottom line, if all you've got is photos where the brothers sort of look alike, then you have nothing.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

So who are the Lanza brothers? Usually in mass murder cases the perp.and family is revealed to the media in intimate detail. Even the tabloids are shying away from this event. Why?

Why not with SH? Who is this guy, what made him tick, and what is his background, who were his friends, etc. I still think patsy.

edit on 4-2-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

So who are the Lanza brothers? Usually in mass murder cases the perp.and family is revealed to the media in intimate detail.

Why not with SH? Who is this guy, what made him tick, and what is his background. I still think patsy.

edit on 4-2-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

I would not be shocked at all to find out that he was a patsy of some sort. But as for his family-it is up to them whether or not they want their story told. If they want to maintain their right to privacy, they have every right to do so.

The one person who could have given real insight into the shooter is dead-his mother. She cared for him. She definitely knew him better than anyone.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Adam and Ryan

I won't write anymore about the striking similarity between Ryan and Adam. I just wanted to supply this side by side comparison for your viewing convenience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join