posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:33 PM
reply to post by reef75
1. I don't know enough about computers to answer this. However, the fact that so many pages appear to be created before the event does seem odd. I
do understand that with facebook, if you change a previous page to a new one, the original date created will stay the same. But why not just start a
new tribute page?
2. Bing maps are apparently put together like a jigsaw puzzle so that two schools could be photographed on two different days. I don't know anything
4. Fire station activity is suspicious. Do firestations normally have flats of bottled water on hand in case of emergencies?
5. I'm assuming you mean Rosen lived about 20 meters from firehouse? This guy is totally suspicious doing all those MSM interviews but I'm not
convinced he has anything to do with FEMA. Although, I'll admit those kids from that pic do look an awful lot like those ones behind Obama.
6. Official story re: weapons: 1 rifle in school, 1 shotgun in car, 2 handguns on Lanza. My question is why the first responder on police scanner
says "found rifle(s) AND shotgun(s)? This is way before car was searched. Also, the jury is still out on whether 1 or 2 longguns were pulled out of
7. I believe the car belonged to Lanza family. Other perp. info is disinformation and, at this point, should be ignored.
8. I've seen one shot of a broken _ It is curious that no other photos of scene have emerged.
9. Actors? Possibly. I don't know. Wouldn't rule it out but I'm not convinced.....yet.
10. CNN did show another school being stormed that day in a wrapup: Media fakery.