It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The December 14th inconsistencies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
For no particular reason I offer this picture...

I've not seen anyone post it before, and it gives a clear shot of the school during cleanup. I don't know why they would board the entire front while they were sorting it out, that's an anomaly that bothers me. Leave a little light coming in to see makes more sense, so, any reason to cover it right up right away, other than the obvious?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CashStronomer

My guess is Newttown, Connecticut has electricity efficient enough to sustain the lighting in the school building...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LennayTheUndead

Yes, wasteful.

I basically posted the pic because it was a new one to me.
Figured the more current ones are worth looking?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CashStronomer

Yes, wasteful.

I basically posted the pic because it was a new one to me.
Figured the more current ones are worth looking?

It's wasteful to use alternative light sources rather than the sun to conduct an investigation in hopes of discovering evidence? Is that what you are saying? Because that's how it sounds...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Well, apparently this was Jan. 15th? All the investigating was done and this was the final removal of all the leftover from the school move, so basically, I suppose yes, sunlight would have been sufficient.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Well, apparently this was Jan. 15th? All the investigating was done and this was the final removal of all the leftover from the school move, so basically, I suppose yes, sunlight would have been sufficient.

So what sense would there be in NOT boarding up windows, if you are trying to keep people out of the building? I'm confused about what part of this leans on the side of conspiracy...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It was merely a seemingly meaningless observation made from a newer pic I thought I'd share. That's about it really, not trying to start it's own conspiracy from it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I wonder what company name is on the side of those 2 trucks. I wouldn't mind buying these guys a few rounds at the local bar and asking a few questions.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

A thought similar to one of my own.
Would love a chat with 'em.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
While I respect where your coming from and encourage free thinking I can't help but think that bringing up the Batman movie, satanism and other flimsy speculation is just further hurting the fight to get answers to legitimate questions about Sandy Hook.

It is my opinion that those who truly believe this was a false flag and that elements of this story are contrived and manufactured should tread very carefully to present only reasonable conclusions of known facts or absence of such as too not feed the MSMs desire to label us all as conspiracy nuts or extreme right wing teabaggers that will stop at nothing to prove the existence of the Illuminati and there satanic rituals.

You see where I'm coming from. Demanding truth can be difficult if others don't find your argument sincerer or the basis for that argument relevant without wild speculation and conjecture.

I couldn't agree more! Great post.
So many of the points in the OP have either been debunked or are just very misinformed and I feel the more outlandish claims regurgitated in the OP will tarnish the search for truth about the days terrible events where real innocent people died.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Sick as it is, there are a LOT of people out there that would like to get a glimpse of this. Maybe even break into the building. They would board it up to keep people out.

When it comes to forensic investigation, they use a lot of specialized lights that show different types of evidence. So the lack of natural light would be desirable.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The bad thing about this whole Sandy Hook shooting is that you will never know the full truth. If they ever end up releasing the official story there will be so much withheld information that we are all going to be in the same position we are in now. Speculating on all the misinformation that has come from MSM and the county. It is sad to say but regardless of how much digging and how much poking and prodding we do we will never know the "official" story. In my personal opinion I feel it was a false flag event. Look at most mass shootings from the past. Sandy Hook has released less information then anyone would have thought. Not to mention most of the information being released is misinformation. As for what guns the shooter used. Let me get this straight, somebody with no known previous training in shooting, took 2-4 handguns into a school hit 26 kids in the back 10 times each. But wait the coroner stated it was a long rifle used right? If that is the case how is somebody going to unload 260 rounds with precision like that all within the matter of minutes that it took place? As for elementary kids with cell phones. Have and of you been to an elementary school recently? We are in the 21st century. You might think its crazy but over 60% of kids in any school regardless of age have cell phones.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Criticalthinker99
The bad thing about this whole Sandy Hook shooting is that you will never know the full truth.
Speculating on all the misinformation that has come from MSM and the county. It is sad to say but regardless of how much digging and how much poking and prodding we do we will never know the "official" story. In my personal opinion I feel it was a false flag event. Look at most mass shootings from the past. Sandy Hook has released less information then anyone would have thought. Not to mention most of the information being released is misinformation. As for what guns the shooter used. Let me get this straight, somebody with no known previous training in shooting, took 2-4 handguns into a school hit 26 kids in the back 10 times each. But wait the coroner stated it was a long rifle used right? If that is the case how is somebody going to unload 260 rounds with precision like that all within the matter of minutes that it took place? As for elementary kids with cell phones. Have and of you been to an elementary school recently? We are in the 21st century. You might think its crazy but over 60% of kids in any school regardless of age have cell phones.

You are right, we probably will never get all of the info, but Id like to address a couple of your statements:

If they ever end up releasing the official story there will be so much withheld information that we are all going to be in the same position we are in now.

Cant you at least wait until the report comes out before you shrug it off? It amazes me how many people are willing to call foul on something that isnt even available yet. It likely will not answer every question, but isnt it logical to wait and read it before you poo-poo all over it?

Let me get this straight, somebody with no known previous training in shooting, took 2-4 handguns into a school hit 26 kids in the back 10 times each. But wait the coroner stated it was a long rifle used right?

There have only been 1 or 2 reports that claimed only handguns were used. Why would you choose to believe them over the hundreds of reports, not to mention the coroners words, that say it was the rifle?

If that is the case how is somebody going to unload 260 rounds with precision like that all within the matter of minutes that it took place?

Where did you get the number 260 from?

You might think its crazy but over 60% of kids in any school regardless of age have cell phones.

I would challenge the idea that 60% of grade school aged children have cell phones, but on top of that, most schools (all of them that I have worked in) have a no phones policy. If brought to school, they are required to stay off, and in a locker or backpack, so its not like the few that did have them would have them readily available. Add to that the facts that any pictures taken would be considered evidence, and it seems that the majority of the kids had no idea what was happening in the school as it was going down, and its pretty realistic that pictures are not out in the public.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I watched enough of that working alongside Police Services up here, the only thing I find odd really, is that it was boarded through just general cleanup when they were done with the school, and why the entire front but nowhere else, not really for protective purposes obviously. IMO

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

For no particular reason I offer this picture...

I've not seen anyone post it before, and it gives a clear shot of the school during cleanup. I don't know why they would board the entire front while they were sorting it out, that's an anomaly that bothers me. Leave a little light coming in to see makes more sense, so, any reason to cover it right up right away, other than the obvious?

I read the posts, and the reason most likely for the boarding up of all windows was to keep people and cameras from seeing inside. This is not uncommon. I worked at an Applebees a few years ago in a small town (technically "The Only Town in PA") when a wife filed divorce papers against her husband (My gf at the time, her mother knew the wife and it was a very violent relationship with 2 daughters, and he was always yelling and possibly hitting his wife). He apparently pleaded with her over the phone before she said some cruel words to him; he left work with a crazy look in his eyes, went to where her new bf was having lunch with family, and shot him dead, then took his own life in front of us all. We of course ran to a safe area outside and after talking to the police about what we witnessed and released, were not able to even take our cars home. That night I went back to get my car, and it was like CSI. Windows were covered in sheets of paper, and a women answered the door who was scrubbing down the foyer. She looked all paranoid and distraught at me and my friend and told us we could take our cars now.

It seems to me, a lot, if not everyone wanted to see inside and see the blood and bodies, however it was mostly to keep the press out because as we all know, they will do anything to get a good photo of a crime scene.

BTW, I still think this Sandy Hook is a conspiracy, and will not continue that train of thought. Just wanted to make a statement of the picture.

PS: Are there plans to demolition the Sandy Hook school, I heard that on the news days after the shooting. This would explain also the removal and dumpsters. Let alone at Applebees, they replaced anything that had any trace of blood on it, and had to literally clean every single inch of the entire building before we could re-open.... which was exactly 24 hours later on the next day at 4:20pm Ironic that the shooting was at 4:20pm let alone we were open for business exactly 24 hours later. Must be a minimal law to stay closed if that happens? Idk, but I suppose the rich need to be richer. All I know is I wish it was my day off that day.
edit on 2/3/13 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
All of the things listed here by James F. Tracy in his blog are quite interesting anomalies as they are quite researched and explained in detail.

Sandy Hook unanswered questions and missing information

What about the evacuation of the school, weren't there supposed to be around 600 students attending? Why isn't there any video of that?

Also, the weird things the coroner said, the one who is supposed to be a pretty experienced one at that. Just quoting some of the weirder things he said.

Reporter #1: So the rifle was the primary weapon?

H. Wayne Carver: Yes.

Reporter #1: [Inaudible]

Carver: Uh (pause). Question was what caliber were these bullets. And I know—I probably know more about firearms than most pathologists but if I say it in court they yell at me and don’t make me answer [sic]—so [nervous laughter]. I’ll let the police do that for you.

Reporter #8: Did the gunman kill himself with the rifle? Carver: No. I—I don’t know yet. I’ll-I’ll examine him tomorrow morning. But, but I don’t think so. [Why has Carver left arguably the most important specimen for last? And why doesn't he think Lanza didn't commit suicide with the rifle?]

Reporter #11: The nature of the shooting; is there any sense that there was a lot of care taken with precision [inaudible] or randomly?

Carver: [Exhales while glancing upward, as if frustrated] Both. It’s a very difficult question to answer … You’d think after thousands of people I’ve seen shot but I … It’s … If I attempted to answer it in court there’d be an objection and then they’d win—[nervous laughter].

[Who would win? Why does an expert whose routine job as a public employee is to provide impartial medical opinion concerned with winning and losing in court? Further, Carver is not in court but rather at a press conference.]

edit on 3-2-2013 by Konoyaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by reef75

So all those people there are covering up this hoax? All the people involved, including the media and town are behind this hoax? Out of tens of thousands of people who would have to be involved, there has not been one leak?

Come on people. Think about how ridiculous this theory of a hoax is?

The US couldn't keep Bengazi a secret and that would only require less than 50 people to probably keep quiet, but the CT shootings, which would probably have upward of 50-100k people involved, nothing has leaked?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

I don't think it's a hoax really I just think it went down in a completely different way than what we have been told. It's just weird that despite how much attention this case has gotten (even more if you consider all the inconsistencies) why don't they answer these strange questions to rid themselves of all the controversy it has caused. It also increases the notion that mainstream media are of questionable quality. I mean the perpetrator is dead isn't he, it's not like he could use the investigative details to his advantage.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Events like this are chaotic. A lot happens, and a lot of it is not normal, forcing people to react in ways they themselves might find surprising. It is an easy thing to "find" anomalies if you look hard enough. Just like with 9/11. Bad reporting there suggested a building already collapsed when it hadn't. And for some reason, it made more sense to people that a foreign news agency was "in the know" about the event, than a simple reporting error. Which is typical - if the news reports something that jives with someones belief system, they will defend that story to the death. But any other time, when a news station, newspaper, magazine, etc. produces anything they don't agree with, then they are misinformed amateurs, bumbling along to get a scoop before their competition. Funny how that works.

I guarantee 100% if you took any event in the past that we KNEW without a shadow of a doubt to have happened just as reported.. that we KNEW all the fact.. that people here could create a list of 30 reasons why it was a false flag. Do you doubt that they could? I don't - with events like this, people go over it with an almost unhealthy zeal, trying to find any little thing that could be construed as an anomaly. For example - someone actually took the time to I guess watch the Batman movie frame by frame, to find a town named Sandyhook on a map in the movie. And suddenly that's part of the plot - because I guess it makes more sense they would name a city on a map for the 1/10th of a second it will be seen in all its blurry glory, for no particular reason that to say "ha ha neener here is a city we will have a false flag in and we are kind of rubbing your nose in it, although 99.9999% of people watching the movie won't notice!" Rather than something more obvious.. than like the prop guy from the Batman movie lived in NC, and named the city in honor of his home town.

But once something like that is found, nothing will convince those who cling to the conspiracy that it could be anything but a sinister plot. Add a couple dozen very poorly thought out anomalies, discard all logic and common sense, refuse to accept an alternate reason, and presto... you have an iron-clad false flag on your hand!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Like you say a lot of things that has been pointed out have been debunked, especially that horrid batman movie thing, even(!) if it was true it could never be proven.
Still answers should be provided if something gets this much out of hand, even if just to calm the populace. If you bothered to read my post above, the questions posed there are not so much conspiratorial, merely questions seeking answers, shouldn't be very hard to provide them either...just strange that they aren't provided, as they would in most other cases already have been told.
Hardly fair to compare the confusion of 9/11 with this event, not even on the same scale even though the same principle still applies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join