It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The December 14th inconsistencies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Let us summarize, 1,5 month after the event.

Daily pop-ups of new "evidence" that the shooting was a false flag operation arises, but because the regular media does not dare, care or Can take action, we have to rely largely on hobbie journalists and youtube clips of varying quality.
Maybe not the best starting position, but without the internet, we would have never seen this river of people who discover errors.

I will try to formulate some kind of list of the inconsistencies discovered.
In the future, these things may be important in the pursuit of truth, and all is ofcourse open for discussion and questioning. Some of these things might be proven wrong, but on the whole, they constitute an important chain of evidence that the msm will have to give us answers to in order to maintain face in the future.

Okay here we go, not chronologically,

1, Many internet pages, videos and pdf documents in relation to the incident seems to be created days and sometimes weeks before december 14th.

2. Bing maps clearly show a worn school without cars in the parking lot, while schools around shows full activity, which supports the thesis of a school that no longer is/was in use.

4. The fire station looks like a great scene with extras / actors going around and around to create the illusion of movement and commotion.

5. Gene Rosen, who lives 20m from the fire station sees nada and takes children into his livingroom to entertain them. Different versions of the event with various reporters in combination with information on a gov website where he is seen talking to children about emergencies as "fema representative eugene rosen" from 2008. The same children can also be seen in the background of the picture when Obama signs tougher gun laws.

6. The Weapons question, 4 guns found, then 2. An AR-15 found, then none. What is the "official" story really?

7. The black car. The one said drove by lanza to the crime scene, owned by his mother, just like the guns. who later turned out to belong to a known criminal.

8. No bodies, no blood. I do not expect to see dead children on TV, but NOTHING has been shown. Not when lanza breaks into the building, not a broken window, nothing.

9. Actors. Involved people show up as other individuals with shared connections.

10. TV is obviously showing other schools nearby when police storms the building.

11. Adam lanzas death certificate still claim the 13th of december, many miles away.

12. No "iphone-pics". even the columbine shooting contributed clips from people who took out the phone and filmed something. There are absolutely nothing here. nothing from the event or even 5 hours afterwards.

13. Incorrect images. For example, a woman who saw her daughter among the pictures of the dead. The girl is ofcourse alive.

14. Exercise. Drill. Sign in here, the fire station, name tags, strange behavior etc.

15. The Ritual / satanism / freemasonry connection.

16. Happy parents waiting in line to be interviewed hours after the incident.

17. The new weapon laws. ...can of course be seen as a catched "opportunity", but well worth noting.

18. Alex jones and jesse ventura deny that it could be about a conspiracy. alex with 20 years as a "researcher" in the past shooould see the obvious and be the first in line shouting, but doesnt.

19. Sandy Hook on the batman-map where even the overall road layout resembles the real sandy hook. The map creator died appropriately earlier 2012 and the southern district of gotham city has always been called South Hinkley before The Dark Knight Rises.

20. Several suspects. The helicopter clip where several people is seen running in the woods behind the school. And the recorded police radio that reveals that there are several suspicious people around, chased and finally caught. It turns out, according to the local newspaper newtown bee that this was an "off-duty police tactical squad officer from another town."

21. 90 gag order. No police reports or investigative materials may even be discussed before that time. ATS included?

22. msnbc caught cutting fake clip.

23. And finally, Robbie Parker, the father that the next day is seen smiling and laughing seconds before he gets into character in front of the camera.
This is rather a feeling than "evidence", but probably what helped launch this whole process where people worldwide feverishly work together to reveal the whole event. And perhaps the truth of everything.

I've Probably missed a lot, and I have excluded personal opinions and views on the above brief points to keep it as clean as possible. References and links not included, as everything comes from my memory of what I have seen and read over the past weeks. But like I said, questions and discussions on each item are welcomed.
And please add new findnings, as the inconsistencies increases by the day.

We can not expect media to give us the truth, it is up to US humans to make sense of this conspiracy we all live in. I cannot think of a better opportunity than this...
edit on 1-2-2013 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2013 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There is no official story and there never will be. There doesn't have to be, because all discussion of it is squelched on principle. If any of the inhabitants of the town know anything that would shed even a tiny bit of light, they certainly aren't revealing it.
As for Jesse Ventura, he believes that there is not enough evidence that it is a coverup, that the inconsistencies are merely due to bad reporting. But he does think that the incident is being exploited by the government.
His view is the one I'm most inclined to take.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The media showed a man eating another man's face and his subsequently being stopped by being shot.

Another anomaly - Adam Lanza looks incredibly like Stanley Anne Dunham - Mr. Obama's mother. And the photo used is an ancient photo - not recent - looks like a photo booth capture.

There have been no photos of funerary processions, no line of cars behind hearses. Apparently no obituary notices of who died.

No photos of bullet holes in the school. Did you also notice there is no blood anywhere near the school and no one cleaning up bloody messes

Obviously faked coroner report of all wounds being made by a long rifle - but no long rifle was used that they know of and multiple reports of various guns being used/ found that change daily.

Seems like mighty shoddy work by the Sheriff office who were there supposedly investigating. No yellow "Police control - do not enter" tapes to be seen. No fire department personnel in regulation uniforms. No badges on police or Sheriffs.

Gene Rosen an obvious liar or story inventor so he can share limelight. Same with school nurse who said she knew Nancy Lanza as a kindergarten teacher at Sandy Hook but who actually never worked there - the nurse and Nancy never worked there.

Where are the photos of Nancy Lanza supposedly murdered just prior to the shooting. Where are her crime scene photos - obit notice - no recent photo of her anywhere.

This just keeps adding up to a fiction story invented around a possible tragedy and all to whose benefit?

When the in depth report comes out how much will be covered up or sealed so the ordinary person cannot read about what happened and try to make sense of it and then to try to create methods to prevent such a tragedy from occurring - if indeed it did occur.

Sandy Hook parents come clean and stop trying to cover this all up!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by reef75

1. Many of which were already debunked. The date of an article isn't necessarily indicative of the date a web page is "updated" for Google's sake...

2. Bing maps don't show anything other than what we already know. The parking lot was full of cars on the day of the shooting, as one could expect as most schools require people to work in them....why would there be a parking lot full of cars if the plan is to close the school for good, destroy it, and rebuild?

3. You seem to have forgotten that 3 comes before 4...

4. Where are you seeing this "fire department" full of extras? Did you believe that fire trucks operate and respond to emergencies on their own?

5. Do you have proof of that claim? And perhaps Gene Rosen was aware of what was unfolding, elementary aged children outside, and provided them a safe haven until there parents were notified of there whereabouts...

6. Bad reporting. As far as I know it has been corrected. 4 guns found, 2 handguns used to perpetrate the crime, 2 long guns found in a car, one of which was an AR-15. I'm not sure that this ISN'T common knowledge now...

7. It's possible there was more than one black car that fit the description of the one described in the information in possession of the news agencies reporting....they focused their attention on the wrong car....bad reporting. Again.

8. Maybe the one thing reporting agencies did right this time...when someone is murdered I don't need to see bodies dragged out of the school to acknowledge it actually happened...especially when we are talking about 20 kids being killed less than 1, 2, 3, 10, 12, etc. hours after the fact...Lanza didn't "break" into the building...he shot his way into it.

9. What actors do you speak of? Are you insinuating there was at least one instance of someone claiming to be two different people with two different stories? Because that never happened.

10. So what? There is violence in a school, news cameras are showing footage of the area. I suspect there were also visible homes, restaurants and businesses visible more than one time from helicopter footage...

11. Would you please show me this death certificate. One you can assure me is 100 percent real.

12. Probably because most 6 year olds aren't carrying cell phones with them...

13. It's not out of the question that this woman's daughter looked similar to another child killed....that or a mistake was made. In my 3rd grade class picture there are about 5 of us who have the wrong names attributed to our photos...

14. What are you even implying here? It's not a coherent thought.

15. See 14...

16. Perhaps parents of children who weren't killed. Perhaps parents with looks of disbelief....I smiled, even laughed, after my best friend died....my life continued after my daughter didn't survive her birth...I was as heartbroken as any person that's ever lost a child. I'm sure every person that's lost a child handled themselves in their own natural way. This isn't proof of anything other than people grieve differently.

17. It was an opportunity to pass laws. Everyone is aware of that.

18. Probably because as outlandish as they both can be, they saw this for what it was/is. A horrible tragedy that was used to push an agenda.

19. Lots of things show up in movies. It's because there are only so many ideas/words/thoughts that can be expressed. It's called coincidence.

20. When gunfire opens in a school, it is easy for me to reach the conclusion that there probably will initially be "several" suspects. Anybody in the area would probably be a person of interest to any responding officer. As far as I have heard these people were ALL investigated....and deemed not to be involved.

21. You are free to discuss it. That being said, what makes it YOUR right to have updated copies of the investigative report?

22. Link for this fake clip?

23. You already made this stupid point once.

Nothing you have said is indicative of any coverup or conspiracy...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Either the government will just not mention it anymore and most people will probably forget about it or the government will launch an 'investigation' like that joke of a 'investigation' they had for 9/11.

Even if that investigation or official story turned out to be an absolute joke and debunked by people, it's still a result and will hopefully show to the people what kind of monsters we have in power.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
While I respect where your coming from and encourage free thinking I can't help but think that bringing up the Batman movie, satanism and other flimsy speculation is just further hurting the fight to get answers to legitimate questions about Sandy Hook.

It is my opinion that those who truly believe this was a false flag and that elements of this story are contrived and manufactured should tread very carefully to present only reasonable conclusions of known facts or absence of such as too not feed the MSMs desire to label us all as conspiracy nuts or extreme right wing teabaggers that will stop at nothing to prove the existence of the Illuminati and there satanic rituals.

You see where I'm coming from. Demanding truth can be difficult if others don't find your argument sincerer or the basis for that argument relevant without wild speculation and conjecture.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by reef75

1)Please present one of these web pages that has not been accounted for, logically. I have yet to see one.

2)What do you think these pictures are evidence of?

3) You skipped #3.

4)You mean the parents searching for their kids? What makes you think these are actors and extras? There is not one single shred of proof to back that.

5)There is not one shred of proof to show they are the same people. The one picture being circulated shows people that look SOMEWHAT similar. There is no evidence to back the idea that they are the same person. His house is not 20 miles from the fire station, by the way

6)The official statement is that the AR was the weapon used.

7)Already been covered to death.

8)Not true. There are pictures of the broken window around. The rest is evidence, and it is standard to not release evidence to the public until the investigation is done.

9)No, they dont. Not one of these so called "actor" theories has been backed up with ANY evidence. You can present NOTHING to back the idea that there were actors used.

10)The media definitely did bungle this one.

11)Please, show us that death certificate.

12)Most 6 year olds dont have cell phones.

13)again, the media definitely did bungle things.

14)??? Not even sure what the claim is here.

15)There is no ritual/freemasonry/satanic connection. If you think there is, please provide some proof.

16)Again, this is a lie. Please show us a video of a happy parent. (One parent smiling briefly before an interview does not indicate that he was a happy parent, waiting in line)

17)As you said, they are seizing the opportunity.

18)

19)Curious, but not a huge stretch.

20)They have been identified.

21)Its an active investigation. High profile investigations nearly ALWAYS get a gag order. Not sure what ATS has to do with that.

22)Havent heard of this one. Please present.

23)Again, this is utter nonsense. nothing there is evidence of anything, and the whole "getting into character" deal is stupid to the point of being offensive. Actors dont wait until the camera is on to get into character. On top of that, taking a few deep breaths before speaking on live tv about a horrible tragedy that involved the murder of your child does not indicate 'getting into character'.

Why must we keep seeing these things paraded out there, with no evidence. When will you all come to understand the burden of proof?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Out of all the things he has numbered there, a few of them are troubling. I don't have as much time as I did last night and I'm not feeling quite as confrontational but answer me this one thing for now......

What in the hell was a member of a neighboring communities SWAT team doing in the woods directly adjacent to the school, wearing a black shirt, camouflage pants and armed at the same exact time the police responded to the scene of a mass shooting?

Why was he initially handcuffed and put in the front seat of the police car? If he was handcuffed and given the circumstances of what had just happened, why was he put in the front seat? Why has the issue been completely downplayed and no real explanation given since it is such a perplexing and extremely troubling aspect of this case?

Why does the official police scanner audio reveal that "They are coming at me" when chasing the man into the woods? Why if he is an officer of the law, is he running from police to begin with?

One small thing out of many but I think these questions need answering and so far, I have not seen a legitimate reason why these things should or could of possibly happened as claimed.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Respect to the conclusion, and yes I might have jumped on the band wagon a little here, but I still wanted to get ALL inconsistencies out, not only the most plausible. or the ones I personally believe to reflect the truth.

We still need to consider the fact about sandy hook being on the batman map, either it is just a jung'ian coincidence or a physical conspiracy involved.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

The question you ask is a valid one, and one that I have acknowledged as needing an explanation. I do believe it was explained, but to me, a second shooter scenario is the most likely 'conspiracy' here.

As far as being handcuffed and whatnot, that is not surprising. Anyone who could not be 100% identified in the area would be detained under those circumstances. A school shooting happens, they damn well better detain ANYONE in the area that is armed or fits a suspect description.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by reef75
reply to post by Helious

Respect to the conclusion, and yes I might have jumped on the band wagon a little here, but I still wanted to get ALL inconsistencies out, not only the most plausible. or the ones I personally believe to reflect the truth.

We still need to consider the fact about sandy hook being on the batman map, either it is just a jung'ian coincidence or a physical conspiracy involved.

What you must consider is this. Should this be an actual government false flag, the people who planned, executed and will continue to proliferate it are far from stupid. Certain things would have been done to purposefully arouse aware people who can catch these sort of details but in the eyes of the rest of society, they are viewed as fringe, over the top and quite frankly, psychotic.

If you have a bunch of people running around trying to tie dead children to a reference in a Hollywood movie, or occultism because an old man in a teachers picture was making a devil sign, the rest of society will call you sick, twisted and a nut case. You must consider the possibility that for this exact reason, that is why these photos and anomalies exist in the first place.

They exist to deflect from real problems and inconsistencies and so sources like the New York Times can report that fringe conspiracy theorists who have summarized everything from satin worship and child sacrifice to ties of the Illuminati through a secret society controlled Hollywood are making basis and libel accusations.

Don't be fooled into taking the bait, it's not always what you know, it's what you can prove, or even sometimes, what the other side can't. Tread carefully if what you seek is real truth, it's hard to come by these days.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

What in the hell was a member of a neighboring communities SWAT team doing in the woods directly adjacent to the school, wearing a black shirt, camouflage pants and armed at the same exact time the police responded to the scene of a mass shooting?

You really believe that? I have some very attractive swamp land in Florida I have saved for just the right person and that is you.

Why does the official police scanner audio reveal that "They are coming at me" when chasing the man into the woods? Why if he is an officer of the law, is he running from police to begin with?

There is NO radio traffic that matches chasing anyone into the woods. One officer is chasing someone down Crestwood on the south side of the school and another has parents by the dumpster.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Helious

The question you ask is a valid one, and one that I have acknowledged as needing an explanation. I do believe it was explained, but to me, a second shooter scenario is the most likely 'conspiracy' here.

As far as being handcuffed and whatnot, that is not surprising. Anyone who could not be 100% identified in the area would be detained under those circumstances. A school shooting happens, they damn well better detain ANYONE in the area that is armed or fits a suspect description.

I agree, I just can't figure out why they would put him in the front seat instead of the back. It's a small thing but I have not seen officers do this, ever.

If it does break down into a second shooter, that could mean a great many things and if what has been "loosely" reported is true and that man is a SWAT team member I don't think any explanation can be given why he would be on the scene, dressed in what he was, carrying a weapon and actively fleeing from a crime scene from other officers that is going to make me feel ok about it.

I am a subscriber to the second shooter theory as I don't believe Lanza would have or could have pulled this off alone but that of course for now, is just speculation. The events outlined above sure don't help the OS thus far though, I can say that for certain.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

Originally posted by Helious

You really believe that? I have some very attractive swamp land in Florida I have saved for just the right person and that is you.

There is NO radio traffic that matches chasing anyone into the woods. One officer is chasing someone down Crestwood on the south side of the school and another has parents by the dumpster.

Well, you tell me then. Who was he? Why was he reported to be in extremely similar clothes as Lanza? Why was he in the woods directly adjacent to the school during the shootings? If he was just a random wood chopper then why was he fleeing from police and once they caught him why was he placed in the front seat of the police car? No perp I have ever seen or heard about has been placed in the front seat of a police car especially at the scene of a mass shooting that involves dead children.

A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.

Source

Now, it all comes down to how much you believe that source but as evidenced in another thread from people who actually went to Newtown to confirm some things on there own, they were referred to the Bee by the Newtown police department. Should that be the case and the bee is a rag and completely unreliable what exactly does that say about the PD if they are referring people there for information?

You are correct about Crestwood

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by reef75

In response to #2:

The school in this new photo looks very run down and unused. It looks like it's been out of service a while, before it was "closed". Just my eyes seeing it, though.

Here are two videos in response to #4 on your list:

Her is a response to #6 and #18 on your list:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I don't think conspiracy is the right word for what I feel that this massacre is. I will admit that some of the points made in the OP are questions I still ask myself. Most of the points, I believe, have either been explained already or require further information to become available before they are addressed.

I do think that CNN needs to be fined for false reporting. Running the footage of the drill to draw more attention to their reporting. Faking that they had "exclusive" footage and trying to fool the viewers that their reporting is above others. But this does not indicate a cover-up.

I wouldn't put it past a reporter to even fake a story because they wanted the attention. The reporter who said she spoke with a "school nurse" when no said person ever was shown to exist and the statement this "nurse" made was based upon what little information was available at that point in time.

The MSM really messed things up with this.

What poster Helious said, above, about the off-duty SWAT officer really resonates with me. This is something I have been saying since reading about his presence in the woods that day in the Newtown Bee article.

Why, if he is an officer of the law, is he running from police to begin with?

To this day I still am missing some information. I have heard on several different occasions the list of weapons used. Each of them conflicting. If someone can clarify for me where we stand now on the firearms used/found.

1. Heard on police scanner before they even find suspect or just as they find suspect, they identify a long barrel rifle found. I believe they also say shotgun. The rifle and shotgun where found in the car, correct. So handguns (2...4?) only in the school. But, Dr. Carver said in his press conference that he was sure that all the casings he removed belonged to a rifle. I have also heard a report, recently, that there WAS a rifle in the school.

Help explain known correct information for things I said above...?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

There is NO radio traffic that matches chasing anyone into the woods.

Clarify. There is no video footage from a chopper of police chasing a man in the woods and then having him down? Cause I could have sworn I have seen that one 1000 times on each and every "Sandy Hoax" video.

and

There is no video recording of a witness saying they pulled a man from the woods??

Or are you just saying that their is no radio chatter about this man, but indeed, he still existed. Then who was he? If you don't believe that he was a off-duty officer in the area at the time (Like the BEE reported and still has not be clarified.) do you believe the other stories I have heard about him being either and uncle or a dad, there to make gingerbread houses. WHY RUN? Seems like a great way to get yourself shot, to be honest.
edit on 2/2/2013 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by garygnu
The media showed a man eating another man's face and his subsequently being stopped by being shot.

What does that have to do with anything..

Another anomaly - Adam Lanza looks incredibly like Stanley Anne Dunham - Mr. Obama's mother. And the photo used is an ancient photo - not recent - looks like a photo booth capture.

edit on 2-2-2013 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

There is a further anomaly concerning the man in camopants.

The guy who witnessed a possible other shooter wearing “camo pants and dark jacket” being “walked out of the woods” stated that the man in camopants looked the parents in the eyes and said to them “I didn’t do it”.
So soon after the incident when very little of the events was known, unless he had been inside the school, and knew what had happened, how would he have known that something had happened inside the school, that he needed to claim that he didn’t do?

Another point concerning multiple shooter evidence I've not seen mentioned.

During her press interview, Barbara Sibley, who arrived at the school at around 09:30, claims she “noticed a car, you know, in the drop-off area… … in front of the entrance like a black hatchback had all the doors open and like black sweatshirts strewn all around it”.
All the images of the black car I have seen, the doors are CLOSED. As a crime scene the original condition of the evidence should be preserved. Who closed the doors of the car and why?
Why has the presence of the black vests on the ground around the car been largely ignored?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
There is no official story and there never will be. There doesn't have to be, because all discussion of it is squelched on principle. If any of the inhabitants of the town know anything that would shed even a tiny bit of light, they certainly aren't revealing it.
As for Jesse Ventura, he believes that there is not enough evidence that it is a coverup, that the inconsistencies are merely due to bad reporting. But he does think that the incident is being exploited by the government.
His view is the one I'm most inclined to take.

I see two ends of the spectrum. What you said. Also an idea that points towards this was a drill. There is evidence to prove it. That list you first read, and all the martial law type training going on? What if this was all a drill for everyone? A drill for us to be observed and how we would react, and now they will prepare us. Just a thought I came across when reading this. I mean there was just a drill in Chicago where they fired live guns in the hallways as a drill using blanks, search youtube. They did alert the students, parents, and even aired it over the news but it is just like a fire drill in my opinion. Sandy Hook is complicated and I don't know if we will ever figure it out. 9/11 is so scrambled in conspiracy no one even knows what to think any more and half the conspiracy isn't even real most likely. As far as Sandy Hook, It's still under investigation, would they alert us if it was a terror attack or people were at large. They still need to act as if they didn't know there were still other shooters on the loose. Let the shooters off-guard. If they did arrest them, maybe they were high profile people of some sort and there is more to this then we will ever know as I said before.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join