It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Says - Christians and Muslims Worship Same God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What kind of muslims are you? Since when did the prophet Mohammed kill the non muslims? He never did! He even said that the only true conversion is one of free will. The Qu'ran also states that exactly. Jihad is something more than just physical struggle. It is mostly internal struggle against evil. There is a thing like martyrs but they wont be martyrs if they kill the maximum number of non believers that is possible. Non believers are too be respected and be kept as friends. Making them enemies because they are non believers is simply wrong by what the Qu'ran states.

If you really think like that i dont consider you as muslims. True muslims respect other people and religions. They avoid fighting as much as possible and must try to solve things with diplomacy.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
La ilaha il Allah, Muhammad-ur-Rasool-Allah ..

I was reading threw the many posts on this thread. Alot of people are misinformed about Islam. I had explained certain verses in an earlier post I made a few weeks ago. I would suggest you look up the the post to get further clarification on the verses that people use to go against islam. And yes Muslims and earlier christians worshipped the same God (Allah). It is a later teaching of trinity that the muslims oppose. If a muslim was to raise the Prophet Mohamed(peace be upon him) or Prophet Jesus (Isa Peace be upon him) to such an extent that the modern christians have done we would be *guranteed* the hellfire. As muslims there is no partners with Allah .. son..wife..daugter whatever the case is. We simply follow the laws and the ways of conduct of the Prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him). The same way the disciples followed Prophet Jesus(Peace be upon him) did. The same likes go for Prophet Moses (Musa), Prophet Sulaiman(Solomon).. etc. Last and not least you can't base religeon on one person. If Osama Bin laden has taken an oath to go against America. So be it. He is still a muslim but misguided. If the people would learn the true essence of islam which has its rules and regualtions .. and also the internal parts (tasawwuf) meaning the cleansing of the heart. Mainly eliminating the ego. One who trys to eliminate the ego (whoever has tryed) takes many and many years.. probally to the near of your life in old age. This is what muslims call Jihad a nafs the greater jihad. The smaller Jihad is the one against the infidels during battles for various reasons (it is explained in one of my threads i have posted before). If anyone has any further questions. Do ask..

<< 1  2  3   >>

join