It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF you eat at Burger King, you've been eatting horse meat!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

Without a doubt that has to be the funniest thing I have ever read."Have it your neigh";That is genius;I have never heard that before and I wish I though of that myself..I don't know if I can steer clear of Burger King's deals(I figured I would top the conversation with cheese!)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Is this a diversion to make people forget all the other **** things they put in their food?
Couse I would think that horse meat is the least of the problems when it comes to the poisonous things the fast food "restaurants" are serving.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Not at all.I have to deal with plutonium,uranium,cesium 134/137,etc. in my food supply.This makes my reality seem a little less serious.I don't know how I should approach this problem so I figure a little hot sauce won't hurt.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I believe horse meat in our burgers is the least of our concern. I'm more worried about the chemical and other bad stuff they don't tell us about.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWetCoast

Hot Sauce solves all problems.
Especially when you start to push the SHU past 6 figures

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Does anyone want more hoof?It is sad that horse would be fed to anyone without their knowledge and consent.If they just put it on the menu I'm sure people would order it."Would you like flies with that?"

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I love all the people in this thread acting real badass and saying they don't care if its cow or horse...

But´s that's really not the issue, the issue is the option to know what you are putting into your body..
And personally I think we should boy cut all fast food mega industries, its not good for nature, animal welfare, or your body.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The answer for any fast food chain who wants to use horse meat is to grind it up and feed it to the stoopid cows.

100% beef again.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

With all the GMO,pesticides,high fructose corn syrup,trans-fats,etc.A little horse might actually be good for you.The pesticides that go along with the GMO will render the land barren in less than 20 years and a famine the likes of which the world has never seen will occur.Wars over water will occur in the middle east over the same period of time.The bees are dying,massive die-offs have been taking place in the oceans and in the air.In 20 years we will all be lucky if we have horse to keep us full.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
nooooooo NOT MR. ED

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
The answer for any fast food chain who wants to use horse meat is to grind it up and feed it to the stoopid cows.

100% beef again.

PERFECTLY PUT!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Don't care. The Whopper is the best burger of the fast food chains. Maybe that because of the horse meat.

I too also agree the high quality delicious taste of the whopper may be due to horse meat. We have a restaurant chain in eastern Canada called Deluxe, their hamburgers have a hint of liver which makes them uniquely delicious. I often wonder how many people who claim they don't like liver eat a Buster burger and love it.

This year I plan to kill my own food personally. Because if I want to eat it,I should have to kill it myself for the right to eat it.
I plan to get chickens. I tell my son there is the chickens you can name and then there is the ones you cant name.
Well maybe he can call them dinner, drumstick etc....

Long live the Whopper!!

edit on 2-2-2013 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Whoa!pper
Stop and smell the burger.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hmm, thought I'd posted this.

It could be worse:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Fast food period is non-food. There is no nutritional value whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

No it's not illegal here anymore they lifted the ban in 2011. Someone posted that on a thread here a while ago. Here it is:

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Perhaps you have not heard that the US lifted its ban on horse meat? Eat up

www.inquisitr.com...

According to a pro-slaughter group called United Horsemen, meat processors are now considering opening facilities in at least a half-dozen states, including Georgia, North Dakota, Nebraska, Oregon, Wyoming, Montana, and possibly Idaho. The horsemen estimate the slaughterhouses could open in as little as 30 to 90 days Read more - w.po.st... tle=US%20Horse%20Slaughter%20Ban%20Lifted%3A%20Horse%20Meat%20Burgers%20on%20the%20Way&sharer=copypaste

edit on 30-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

I'm glad for the first time that subway is the only fast food joint within like 30 miles of my house. Although the distinction is illogical I guess it's just societal programming as the horse is considered a companion animal and has therefore been elevated off the dinner plate here. Is this just in the U.K.? I don't see horse replacing beef as being economically sound here in the states with as large of a cattle population as we have.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

yummy no wonder the burgers are so good,

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a cow is just a fat horse with a short neck.
hmm.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
not that I eat there so I really don't care anyone who eats fast food and things they are getting anything that you would really want to eat if you really knew what was in it is a moron..

But people in france and other countries eat horse meat and love it.. So what is the big deal?

lol, I guess there’s culture barrier here. I’m from the USA and the thought of eating horse meat is appalling. It’s also illegal

it's not illegal.

technorati.com...

Obama legalized it so we've definitely been eating it here in America and I don't mind at all to be honest. I kind of want to eat there now, it's been a while

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If you eat this slop.. be it at "Burger King", "McDonalds" or "Taco Bell"... wherever...

Then in my humble opinion, you have no ground to stand on complaining about what is in that crap. I mean do you honestly think what you're eating is food.. ? That is a serious question. If you answered yes, and you think it is actual food.... Then where do you think the "food" is sourced to get you your precious "99 cent value meal"?
edit on 2-2-2013 by guymontag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join