It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF you eat at Burger King, you've been eatting horse meat!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This is so sick, i want to barf

Burger King has tonight admitted that it has been selling burgers and Whoppers containing horsemeat despite two weeks of denials.
The fast food chain, which has more than 500 UK outlets, had earlier given a series of ‘absolute assurances’ that its products were not involved.
However, new tests have revealed these guarantees were incorrect in a revelation that threatens to destroy the trust of customers.

O man thats so bad. Im thinking BK will be done in the UK after this one. Whos going to want to eat there anymore?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 1-2-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
not that I eat there so I really don't care anyone who eats fast food and things they are getting anything that you would really want to eat if you really knew what was in it is a moron..

But people in france and other countries eat horse meat and love it.. So what is the big deal?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Who cares? It's delicious?

Sorry, had to....

link   
The big deal is that they didn't tell the public. They let the public believe they were eating beef. What's the word I'm look for? Oh yes, fraud.
edit on 1-2-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Horse is eaten in many parts of the world.
Waht's the issue?

link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
not that I eat there so I really don't care anyone who eats fast food and things they are getting anything that you would really want to eat if you really knew what was in it is a moron..

But people in france and other countries eat horse meat and love it.. So what is the big deal?

lol, I guess there’s culture barrier here. I’m from the USA and the thought of eating horse meat is appalling. It’s also illegal

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Don't care. The Whopper is the best burger of the fast food chains. Maybe that because of the horse meat.

link   
Meh, meat is meat.

If they are going to sell me horse I'd expect a discount price though.

link   
www.youtube.com...

stop eating fast food. Simple.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

^ What he said. I was at a wedding some time ago, and horse meat was what they served... So what?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
By the way... just to add some tips... the DNA testing lab are making 5-6x their normal amount.

DNA labs in Canada and States.

________

Its been over

3 yrs since last burger King...
2 yr since McDonald...
5 months since Wendys..

edit on 2/1/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just to clarify, this only affected UK stores. Nevertheless, I'm not pleased with the attempt to cover-up this fiasco.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You know what I find interested. the words used fraud and illegal in this threat and from all of the outrage over something you DO NOT have to buy..

Where is the outrage of all of the fraud and illegals actions that are forced upon us every day by the gov and corps?

All the fat asses that eat fast food want to cry so hard about their super fatening hamburgers not containing grade A beef for $.97 wtf do you expect.. get off your ass and worry about something more important then what kind of meat is in your cheeseburger.. If you want to know then go to a real butcher and buy grass fed non GMO meat and stop eating fast food.. If you eat fast food you obviously don't care whats in it so why complain.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I find it odd that an animal (not grown for food) would somehow be less experience (to use for food) than an animal specifically grown for food. Especially when you consider that horses live pretty long lives. Wouldn't rabbit be cheaper than horse meat? Even lamb would be cheaper except that they tend to raise sheep for the wool rather than the meat (which is partly why lamb is expensive) and mutton is tough.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Damn you delicious horses that I didn't know I ate!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

I'm sure there are some that are simply grossed out by the idea of eating horse meat. Is horsemeat bad? No, but it's not what's being advertised. If I'm being sold what's supposed to be an all-beef patty, and it ain't, then that business is breaking the law.

Are there more important things in the world? Sure, but keeping mega-corporations in check isn't something to shrug off.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Does this also mean they have to change the name of the "Whopper" to the "Whopper Stallion"?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
People eat goat, squirrel, possom, turtle, etc. just about everything. But I'd like to know if I am eating it. Same with horse.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i dont eat meat, but if i did, what does it matter, what kind of meat?
(dont eat scorpions they taste like ###### i know believe me.)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by camaro68ss

Horse is eaten in many parts of the world.
Waht's the issue?

The issue is..People signed up to eat BEEF. Not pet food.

Glad I avoid that crap.

I quit after Icelands frozen chicken, it was like stringy rubber instead of regular muscle.

On a side note, pet food only has 4% animal derivatives.
edit on 1-2-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join