It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland shows - FBI Banned from Iceland

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
erm.. i knew something was going to kick off in iceland!

only a few days ago, at the world ecnomic forum, in davos...al jazeera hosted a Q&A with members on the panel

the show was amazing, about six members, from different parts of the world "disclosing" how they dealt with unemployment, debts etc.

the prime minister of iceland was on the panel

his comments blew my mind, when the question of debts came up.... and instantly i knew iceland was on the "radar"

he said..."we did everything, against the normal model, the one which was offered...instead we didnt bail out the banks and let them fail....etc....we had a small dip to 8% unemployment (wtf)....but it was all short term...now we are booming...."

boy oh boy...naive is an understatement....if the euro was designed to pressure one into selling their assets...then there is more than one way..mr iceland....to keep it short....you crack me up!

peace
edit on 2-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Hate to bust your bubble ... but reading this nonsense, reminds me of Plato's reasoning.

If you have a king, as government, you have the possibility of having a good king, and a bad king. The odds, are 3 to 1, in favor of a bad king, but you still have the odds of a good king. And in the case of a bad king, you can always revolt.

Anyone having the MOB (democracy) as it's government, is stuck with a moron in office.

First of all, FBI doesn't work abroad ... it's primarily an inside US of A organisation. It's the CIA, that has it's people in every embassy in the world, even Iceland. Second, the US has been doing this for decades, and still are. Take a trip to Berlin, you'll see these morons there, even after the Berlin wall fell ... not to mention the great telephone eve's dropping, that began in Berlin and was the precursor to Echolon.

So, banning the FBI is like shouting in the wind ... good for laughs.

Does anyone here have the IQ of understanding what Echolon is about? It's a reference to a math principle, called Pivot reduction ... but that's another area entirely.

Iceland, is a small little country that's up over it's ears in dung pie ... and voicing some semi-protest to the US, after David Oddsson voiced his world renounced "We won't pay a dime", showing the Icelandic EGO that think they're just as Big as George Bush ... after all, all Icelanders have 170 in IQ.

Besides the rant, the swedes did it first, and then the Norwegians followed suit ... but Iceland waiting two years, before even voicing it. I'm old enough to remember the Keflavik protests. Not old enough to have been there, though. The US took pictures of protesters, identified them individually and put them on a black list, for life.

Yeah, Iceland commented something about protests on TV, even back then ... but it basically echoed into silence, in all the noise from Iceland prostituting itself for the US airforce base and all the good looking officers there.

Oh, and btw. where's the news about Iceland "begging" for air protection from Nato, which is going to be taken over by Sweden soon.

I mean ... look those poor people on that Island, they're paranoid of all the big gorillas that are going to invade them, and steal their cod ... so they need airforce protection, because they're scared China is gonna come and get'em ...

They got money to pay for protection, from the big guns ... but they don't have a dime, to pay back the money they stole from old pension receivers in Holland and England.

edit on 3/2/2013 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

What would the FBI be doing in any nation besides the United States?

They don't operate outside the US..... curious.

yea actually they do. just about every US embassy has at least one FBI agent at it, most have more. some have other federal LEOs at them, in the role of "Legal Attache." not exactly a new development, either. FBI, Secret Service, DEA have all had people in embassies all over the world for years and years and years. and years.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by one4all

I couldn't actually concentrate on reading your post, because of the number of times you spelt ''coup d'etat'' incorrectly - it was really distracting (and strangely hypnotic..!!)

In all seriousness though, why is it relevant to the thread that there are some (such as yourself, obviously) who believe the current US administration have no right to be in power? Your rant has nothing to do with the premise of the thread, so far as I can tell.. The fact is, the current administration (or their shadowy elders) are in power, and that is 'de facto' the truth of the situation, and a complaint about whether their hold on power is legitimate is irrelevant to this story.

This thread is actually with regards to Iceland refusing to allow the FBI to behave as though they were on US soil, the truth being that they're actually in an entirely non-US sovereign territory. Fair play to Iceland, imho.

I do not dispute the current administrations right to be in power, I simply point out that there is an enormous amount of data and evidence clearly showing that there was involvment by the Secret service and several branches in the murder of the American President JFK, this effected an illegal takeover of the American government from within the government itself. People can decide for themselves if they think this disenfranchises the current administration by proxy or not.

My post is relevant because Iceland made an overt defensive gesture against the FBI and this shows a lack of trust for an American Federal Agency which in turn shows an underlying distrust of the American Administration in general, in my post I give a very plausable reason for this type of reaction to the current American Administration--- in effect many people worldwide know there was an illegal removal of American government by the government itself so no one trusts America to the same degree anymore.

How perceptive of you to aknowledge the effect the misspelled words had on you as being almost hypnotic, because it wasnt the grammer mistakes that were gripping you, it was the entire idea itself. There is a solid gut-punching reality you feel when you aknowledge what really happened that day in Dealy Plaza and somewhere deep inside we all know how important that day turned out to be for world history. And when we face the reality of it all we are all stunned and then we all want justice. Just like we all want to see America have and hold the trust of all global communitys.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

About 99% of what you wrote is a fiction. Did you come up with it yourself or is it from the media?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about since you don´t know that the prime minister of Iceland is a woman!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Lol Interesting news.
If true Iceland does have a point though

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
reply to post by thePharaoh

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about since you don´t know that the prime minister of Iceland is a woman!

Actually it was the PRESIDENT that i meant, Olafur Ragnar
i cant find the debate, but i found this...which is much better...

edit on 5-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join