It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland shows - FBI Banned from Iceland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
What is the FBI doing in Iceland anyway? i thought they were federal agents whose nose only extended within national borders? I thought CIA was international. Or...maybe not now that our government and it's acronamed pets are making it up as we all go along anyways....whatever. A big cheeers to Iceland for being the world's global example on how to correctly handle these banksters.

The FBI have been globe-hopping for a decade or more. Much to our shame.

Top elements of the FBI have dirty since their direct involvement in the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing. They had an inside man on the group that was going to bomb the WTC complex. Their inside man was the designated bomb-builder for the group. The FBI allowed a real bomb to be built, placed and detonated. Half a dozen Americans died.

Seems I recall a blind Muslim holy man was involved in that clusterfk. This is the same blind holy man that obama is trying to release with Machiavellian games (Benghazi et. al.).

Had enough yet?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
33 years ago the Iranian did the same and occupied the US embassy for the same reason they called it the (spy nest) and now they are proudly member of the (axis of evil).

Now I wonder when the Iceland get the title of (axis of “Northern” evil”)..?

edit on 2-2-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I couldn't actually concentrate on reading your post, because of the number of times you spelt ''coup d'etat'' incorrectly - it was really distracting (and strangely hypnotic..!!)

In all seriousness though, why is it relevant to the thread that there are some (such as yourself, obviously) who believe the current US administration have no right to be in power? Your rant has nothing to do with the premise of the thread, so far as I can tell.. The fact is, the current administration (or their shadowy elders) are in power, and that is 'de facto' the truth of the situation, and a complaint about whether their hold on power is legitimate is irrelevant to this story.

This thread is actually with regards to Iceland refusing to allow the FBI to behave as though they were on US soil, the truth being that they're actually in an entirely non-US sovereign territory. Fair play to Iceland, imho.

Anyway, to the OP and others - surely it would be the CIA tasked with handling the Icelandic 'issues' (as the current administration perceives them) - and not the FBI..?? Why are the FBI involved at all?

FITO.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Is this the same Iceland that not long ago spent ALOT of money they didn't have and filled their homes and offices with electronic gadgets that the FBI has means to use to gain the information they want anyways?

......not quite sure those Icelanders are very intelligent. If there are any there......have you been watching what they've been doing to alllllll the versions of Linux now out? Zeitgeist.....fitting name for that new toy now running in that...plus other special goodies....All those Linux versions don't come with the doors closed......

So Icealanders trying to use that hardware and run Linux instead to be "secure".....doesn't work like that now folks. They gots systems within the systems running now....and all new versions of Linux.....weren't made for the users security either.

Iceland's going to feel repercussions for not "playing along". Watch.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Well said. Maybe one day this will happen. Until then Iceland has just become my new hero.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Lol'd at the change of the title from 'Iceland shows balls again'

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
At first I thought "wow interesting news!"

Then I realized that this happened in 2011. A little old information...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The Icelandic govt. has balls, period. They told the FBI to go # themselves. Good. they do the right thing and give zero #s. They arrest the bankers, not give them bonuses. Their collective heads are screwed on right. Hot women. Cold beer. And, the greatest MMORPG ever made hails from there. I speak, of course, of EVE Online.

Hmm. It's only a 5 hour flight from where I am (NYC).

edit on 2-2-2013 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Well, when the recession started in 2008 Gordon Brown former PM of England unjustfully put us on a terrorist list that put us just beside Al Qaeda, so I guess we're already well versed in being "terrorists"

All kidding aside though, if the US will declare us terrorists which I find doubtful considering the long positive relationship between our two countries I will be convinced that there is indeed no room for justice in the world of politics. Even though that's already pretty appearant.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I'm not getting your gist here. I'm pretty unfamiliar with what you're speaking about when you're referring to us changing Linux?

Most if not all people I know (alot of them very well versed in computers/electronics) use either OsX or Windows8 and some even use XP...There is a very small group of people afaik that use Linux.

And this accusation/proclamation of modified Linux is pretty far fetched as far as I can see since I don't know any people who use the normal version. Although there might be a little group of people who use it, remember we're only 300,000 give/take on this rock.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Sump3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Sounds like Iceland will be invaded by Al Qaeda.
edit on 2-2-2013 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Iceland for the presidency of the world, now! That's a world government I wouldn't mind having.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

The World Police strike again... and fail. Again.

Just give up America. Change your behavior. Everyone is tired of your arrogance and constant warmongering. Wikileaks exists because your rampant corruption, insatiable greed and your complete and utter disregard for human life has become downright dangerous for everybody on this planet... and so long as that continues, so will whistle-blowing. And so it should.

Anyone who thinks Wikileaks and Julian Assange is a legitimate threat to American National Security is a gullible fool of the worst kind. They want Julian because he's a NWO dissident. All that man did was pass on the ugly Truth.

Oh! The humanity.....
How dare he!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is what FBI stands for. Federal means having to do with a union of states like our country. Federal in this case pretains to our country only. The FBI does not opperate outside of the United States. Maybe they mean the CIA but thats not what they say. Silly people. Or maybe they have their own FBI. That could certainly be.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Kennedy was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald On 11/23/63 from the 6th floor of the Dallas School book depository. Ocams Razor. The simples answer is usually the correct one. No conspiracy here. The man had an agenda. His life bears this truth.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The longer I stay on ATS the more I wish I'd never hear of this site. Its for idiots who believe what ever you tell them to believe as long as its awful and lots of people will be hurt by it that is. Every title is a testament to this fact.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
The longer I stay on ATS the more I wish I'd never hear of this site. Its for idiots who believe what ever you tell them to believe as long as its awful and lots of people will be hurt by it that is. Every title is a testament to this fact.

Nobody forces you to come to this site, youre welcome to leave anytime.
And btw, the FBI do go to foreign countries during investigations of crimes against the US or a crime against a US citizen in a foreign country, they dont have authority there but they do go.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by one4all

I couldn't actually concentrate on reading your post, because of the number of times you spelt ''coup d'etat'' incorrectly - it was really distracting (and strangely hypnotic..!!)

In all seriousness though, why is it relevant to the thread that there are some (such as yourself, obviously) who believe the current US administration have no right to be in power? Your rant has nothing to do with the premise of the thread, so far as I can tell.. The fact is, the current administration (or their shadowy elders) are in power, and that is 'de facto' the truth of the situation, and a complaint about whether their hold on power is legitimate is irrelevant to this story.

This thread is actually with regards to Iceland refusing to allow the FBI to behave as though they were on US soil, the truth being that they're actually in an entirely non-US sovereign territory. Fair play to Iceland, imho.

Anyway, to the OP and others - surely it would be the CIA tasked with handling the Icelandic 'issues' (as the current administration perceives them) - and not the FBI..?? Why are the FBI involved at all?

FITO.

Thanks FITO, and a star for the point. It seems the lines of resp. and authority have
been blurred for a long time.. the FBI working outside, and the CIA inside (?) our
borders. Forget the note-- where'd that pesky pair of charters go?
There may be some job sharing going on, but when specialized assets go live,
you get worse than the SS lately. Good for Iceland, hope they don't have any more
volcanoes go Vesuvian for the trouble....

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The people in Iceland have common sense. Ever since they threw the scum central bankers in jail last year wehave a work in progress of a nation cutting the ties from the leeches draining the life out of our civilization

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by harbinger168

We need to get rid of the Fed over here . I think they have taken all the Gold that is supposed to be in their banks .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join