It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland shows - FBI Banned from Iceland

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordAdefHey, good to see a fellow countryman around!
I wouldn't mind some UFO and NaSA information as well.

Hi there, likewise

In fact I'm all for FULL DISCLOSURE of every piece of information our governments deem us, the people, too "immature" for having knowledge of.

if Iceland wasn't so damn cold I'd seriously consider moving there. Given they'd take me of course.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Now if we could just get the FBI banned from America along with the rest of the alphabet soup then we'd really be cooking with gas.

edit on 1-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

They aren't as bad as the NSA and CIA. But all of these agencies are just doing the dirty work of TPTB.

The good folks in these agencies need to stand up and start whistleblowing, dangerous as it may be.
edit on 2/1/2013 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
awesome, thank you

lets arrest the bankers now

and audit the fed

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

What would the FBI be doing in any nation besides the United States?

They don't operate outside the US..... curious.

It's because of the U.S. arrogance. We believe we can do whatever we want, whenever we want to whomever we want.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well, if the time ever comes when the SHTF and I decide it's time to leave the US, I know exactly what country I'm headed to.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Iceland is sane.

They arrest banksters instead of activists. Nice to see that not ALL governments are as crooked as the USA.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hahaha.

You what, Iceland is crazy.

Iceland not to long ago had a few HUGE banks...... but then!!! the market crashed and the banks lost a bunch of money.

Well the Iceland government chose to bail out / save it's citizens and screwed all outsiders who had money in there banks.

good for them! at least they took care of their citizens.

i hate banks.

I wonder how much money the banks gave to the government to only have them pay its citizens.

don't do business with iceland's banks if you don't live there.

lessons learned.

edit on 2-2-2013 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'm growing to like Iceland more and more. Hot women, beer is always cold, they refuse to bail out big business and now they've told Team America to go jump of a tall bridge. US trade sanctions arriving in 3...2...1.....

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

The FBI does operate outside of the US on US interest.

Also, European nations have accepted around 14 trillion dollars in loans from the federal reserve according to the audit at close to 0% interest. So ... Why does the Federal Reserve operate in most western nations? Because you borrowed our money ... not that we had a choice in it, I much rather we have kept that money in our economy and paying off our debt instead of wasting it on other countries.

If I remember correctly, less than 2% of all those loans have been paid back. This is probably why the West hasn't collapsed because of all of these stupid loans. However, if the dollar crashes, we get to keep Europes Gold as pay back, so I'm not sure if the Federal Reserve is stupid or smart as hell?
edit on 2-2-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Don't worry, the Super Koch Brothers and their cronies are working on that inevitable war against Iceland. In about ten years, there may be a 747 flying from Iceland to San Francisco, it might get hijacked by Icelandic terrorists, and it might crash into the Transamerican Pyramid or the Golden Gate Bridge. Who knows? Only the SKB knows...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedShirt73

Nice
I wish more countries would do this sort of thing. It's almost like someone coming into your house, sitting on your couch and flicking the channels on the tv while your watching it without even asking you

It's even more like someone coming into your house sitting on your couch flicking through channels and then telling you that you can't watch the tv and must leave the room. Go Iceland, tell them to get the f off your couch, or let you watch tv with them.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
NOW how the heck do you frame iceland for supporting Al Quida/Taliban/Building Nuclear weapons ....

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
What is the FBI doing in Iceland anyway? i thought they were federal agents whose nose only extended within national borders? I thought CIA was international. Or...maybe not now that our government and it's acronamed pets are making it up as we all go along anyways....whatever. A big cheeers to Iceland for being the world's global example on how to correctly handle these banksters.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
QUOTE "The Icelandic government have already protested against the activities of the US in Reykjavík. It's been found, for example, that the US embassy there is monitoring people who enter the immediate area, and they also attempt to thwart people taking pictures of their building, this despite it being perfectly legal. "

Well while I'm all in favor of them Not allowing the FBI there, the US Embassy probably be looking at who's coming and going to avoid another Benghazi like incident don't you think....? Ya can't have it both ways now can you..

As for them even being there, the FBI that is, I can see no reason...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I wish more countries would do this sort of thing. It's almost like someone coming into your house, sitting on your couch and flicking the channels on the tv while your watching it without even asking you

AFTER you have begged them to let you consent to this activity (among others).. and signed applications, submissions and registrations to give them that consent. And then complaining about it afterwards.

If you don't know what I am talking about, just search for "Meet your strawman" in google and youtube (they give different results, but both represent good information).

Or you can just click here for the other one: www.yourstrawman.com...

The youtube link you can find out for yourself.

By the way, it's "you're", not "your".

"Your" would indicate possession - the way you used earlier in your post was the correct way - but "you are" is abbreviated into "you're". It should be easy enough to remember to just replace the "a" with an apostrophe and delete the unnecessary space.

But no, people still make this american typo among many others.. it's really dreadful to read almost any forum or board these days, or even 'real articles' with all these american typos all over the place.

It's a rare occasion to encounter an "american typo"-free article, post or even paragraph these days! And it certainly shouldn't be. It's not brain surgery. It's not something awfully complex and inhuman. It's so easy that even a below average human like me can do it right most of the time!

Of course I also have made mistakes and errors, as I am only human - but I think my 'american typos' are among the 10 people who write them the least.

You see, English is the easiest language in the world, I reckon'. In any case, it's very, very simple, compared to other languages that I know, and I have hard time thinking of any language that would be easier or simpler. You can almost always use one word in english, where multiple words would be required in another language - I mean, when the context changes, the word remains the same. Not so in some other languages.

In any case, it shouldn't be that difficult to get "your" and "you're" right! But maybe this will help you - it lists some 'american typos' that people have made in the internet, and seem to keep making them, over and over again..

American Typos (A short list)

At least anyone who sees this list, has absolutely no excuse to continue raping the english language and bring torture and pain to their readers.

edit on 2-2-2013 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

My attention you got. Not even the elite are safe, No-One:

There is some clue here.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

Why do people like you find it you're duty to "school" people on the English language and literature?

Go make a rant thread or become a god damn teacher of literature. There is a time and place for the use of proper grammer and literature, being on websites where people put their point across will eventually cause typo's, heck you should try facebook lot's of typo's there... warning though you might have a heart attack.

Grammer Nazi

On topic

I absolutely love Iceland and it's people and can't wait to go there winter next year.
Great people, great government and a great bright future ahead of them if they keep down the path they're walking.
The only Country who's government actually represent and support their people?
Maybe, all I know is I'll be having fun in some thermal lakes next winter with fine company and there will not be an FBI agent in site

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

I expect he will during his administration bring the coup de tat to public and he will support and enact another Election for the American People and he will spearhead "The Big Event" that will properly re-write World and American history,

You actually think Obama is one of the good guys and is going to give the country back to the people?. After watching him for 4 years, How could you possibly think he is any other than the lying, back stabbing, narcissistic dictator in chief, that he actually is. The only "spearhead" is the one he'll have us impaled on.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs
Soooooo Iceland is next on the list of terror regimes which have to be democratized....

It'll happen for sure. The official story will probably include elements of "weapons-of-mass-destruction", perhaps with a hint of the Icelanders are "murdering-their-own-people" and a no-fly zone.

These Icelanders are amazing. It was not so long ago that we behaved similarly. To return to our roots (and integrity), we would probably have to imprison all of the central banksters, all of Wall Street, all our politicians, all the mainstream media and most of our judiciary to clear out the cancer and propaganda that's taken root.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join